PDA

View Full Version : Holmes Jersey

Black@Gold Forever32
05-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Just bought a Santonio Holmes jersey on ebay for 30 bucks. I don't care if its not a true authentic for 30 bucks you can't beat that.:tt02: I have bought jerseys before and there pretty close to the true authentics.

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-04-2007, 09:26 PM
30 bucks...good deal !! Make sure it says Holmes and not Stewart !!:lol: :tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
05-04-2007, 09:28 PM

Dude it says Holmes. But that would suck if it said Stewart.:lol: I checked the pictures of the jersey. I have bought 5 jerseys in the past from ebay and never had a problem.

okiesteeler
05-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Thats not a bad price, I bought a Jersey from steelers.com right after bell left, for like 1/2 price. Have thought about seeing if they have a porter as well at the same price

K Train
05-04-2007, 09:29 PM
i want a holmes one, but i think i'll get a timmons and sep one first lol

25MVPKing
05-04-2007, 10:09 PM
I picked up a Randle El off eBay shortly before XL and it probably isn't real... but it doesn't see much action since he left after the Lombardi was handed out. I still wear it occassionally, but I just wish they were cheaper so I could outfit my whole closet. ;-)

Oh, and I have a Stewart from years ago that my wife wears around the house sometimes.... I should put duck tape on the back:

"HOLMES"

BlitzburghRockCity
05-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Great find 32 :tt02:

I got my wife's Polamalu jersey on ebay for christmas for 40.00 damn near authentic looking too.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Great find 32 :tt02:

I got my wife's Polamalu jersey on ebay for christmas for 40.00 damn near authentic looking too.

I have bought a Big Ben, Hines Ward, The Bus, Joey Porter from Ebay and paid all around 40 to 50 bucks for each jersey and they're damn near authentic. Plus for the price you can't beat it.

BR7
05-05-2007, 09:07 AM
I always buy the non-authentic's. I only have 2 real deal jerseys.. Ward's away jersey and Polamalu's 05 (red) probowl jersey. I need to add a home authentic jersey.. maybe Miller or Krieder. dunno yet.

The list for the non authentics is huge..
Foster, Thigpen, Kirkland, to name a few are, some of my favorites at the time. I have a Kordell, blah, lol.. like I'm sure most do too. Everyone was on the Kordell bandwagon.. its ok to admit it. I was :D

okiesteeler
05-05-2007, 01:03 PM
I think Kordell could have been a special player, but the Steelers ruined him by trying to make him a pocket passer. By doing so they took away his main weapon his legs.

Sorry for hijacking the thread

Black@Gold Forever32
05-05-2007, 01:05 PM
I think Kordell could have been a special player, but the Steelers ruined him by trying to make him a pocket passer. By doing so they took away his main weapon his legs.

Good point and I agree with you about Kordell.:bigthumb:

Hburg
05-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Kordell would've been a great slash, but oh well I'm happier with the team as it is now.

I only have three jerseys:

-Ben Roethlisberger Home Replica Jersey
-Jerome Bettis White Replica Super Bowl XL Jersey
-Jerome Bettis Black Authentic Super Bowl XL Jersey

If anyone is interested in good deals on jerseys check out this place:

Pittsburgh Sports Wholesale Steelers Jerseys (http://www.pghsportswholesale.com/Storefront/ItemsList.cfm?SubCatID=319&CatID=67)

Pittsburgh Sports Wholesale Throwback Jerseys (http://www.pghsportswholesale.com/Storefront/ItemsList.cfm?SubCatID=329&CatID=67)

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
05-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Wow those are outstanding prices for authentic jersey's..thanks for the link !

K Train
05-05-2007, 04:42 PM
i have a polamalu replica away, ben replica home. I also have a willie SBXL jersey

I want a Timmons and d-sep and miller and holmes lol

BlitzburghNation
05-05-2007, 09:36 PM

They wanted Kordell to play WR,,,,But his stubborn *** wouldn't :popcorn:

He said he's a QB and if he's gotta ride the pine to play it, he will :scratch:
What a dumbass,he could've been a top 5 WR :popcorn:
Now look where he's at and look at his choking INT so called QB career
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
05-06-2007, 11:51 AM
I have a Craig Colquitt jersey :rolleyes: :lol:

Stairwayto7
05-07-2007, 06:03 AM

Funny story! I went to a Flea market 4 years ago and bought a mint authentic Stewart Jersey for $1. Just because it was a Steelers jersey. So I placed an order, and now have a Holmes nameplate over the Stewart!

steelcurtaingal
05-07-2007, 08:04 AM
iu bought a big ben one off of ebay after the superbowl, it was damn near authentic looking too. i wear that one almost every game. that one and my polamalu on.