PDA

View Full Version : Lamarr Woodley videos

Poonugget
05-04-2007, 01:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOAfJggb8T4&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lXywtq6Wcw

Here are some nice Woodley videos for you to enjoy...

MillerTime83
05-04-2007, 01:37 AM
again I think Woodley will out preform Timmons. Maybe just his first year because they are great football players, but Timmons lacks the exp.

Poonugget
05-04-2007, 01:53 AM
I agree with that. At the moment Timmons is only 20

BlitzburghRockCity
05-04-2007, 07:07 AM
He's a beast alright, some said he could have been a late first rounder too. He slipped because of his size, at 266 lbs he was really a tweaner; too small to play DE in the NFL but a tad big to play OLB in most 34 schemes. He'll fit in well with us and he brings the attitude you want in a linebacker. I think it's too early to tell who's going to out perform who but as long as they both kick *** we're going to be a better team for it. Timmons age doesnt mean he's going to be outdone by his 2nd draft counterpart though, he's going to be a beast too.

Dako
05-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Got Wood?.....YUP

Black@Gold Forever32
05-05-2007, 08:41 PM
He's a beast alright, some said he could have been a late first rounder too. He slipped because of his size, at 266 lbs he was really a tweaner; too small to play DE in the NFL but a tad big to play OLB in most 34 schemes. He'll fit in well with us and he brings the attitude you want in a linebacker. I think it's too early to tell who's going to out perform who but as long as they both kick *** we're going to be a better team for it. Timmons age doesnt mean he's going to be outdone by his 2nd draft counterpart though, he's going to be a beast too.

I think Adalius Thomas proved at 270 pounds that guys that size can play OLB. I think Woodely, will be that type of player for the Steelers.

BlitzburghNation
05-05-2007, 10:43 PM
I think Adalius Thomas proved at 270 pounds that guys that size can play OLB. I think Woodely, will be that type of player for the Steelers.

YEP,,,,,,,,,:bigthumb: