PDA

View Full Version : 25MVPKing

25MVPKing
05-01-2007, 10:00 AM
How's it going, everybody? Obviously, :newhere: so :hiya:

First, I hope everyone's doing okay. As I've read some of your opinions on the draft, I can tell some of you had a rough weekend. It was actually pretty good. Solid "B" performance, if I had to assign a grade. The punter looks serious, the Gator WR from round 7 could be this year's late round sleeper. The TE will be a great compliment to Heath Miller. Two and three TE sets can drive defenses crazy--especially with the play action. The rest appear to be good picks as well. :2cents:

About me: I'm in Indianapolis, my username has nothing to do with Ryan Clark, and I'm still upset about Super Bowl XXX.

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself before I jump in! :towel:

steelersgal86
05-01-2007, 10:02 AM
:welcome: hope you enjoy it here....:yesnod: :tt02: :tt02:

DIESELMAN
05-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Welcome to SA!!! Cool people and a great site!!! Jump in and enjoy!!!

House of Steel
05-01-2007, 10:03 AM
:welcome: :sup: to Steeler Addicts

Prosdo
05-01-2007, 10:04 AM
Welcome to the site!

PsychoWard
05-01-2007, 10:08 AM
:sup: and :welcome:

AZ_Steeler
05-01-2007, 10:20 AM
:welcome:

Hope you enjoy here, post up and have fun! Any questions about the board feel free to ask!

25MVPKing
05-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Awesome, thanks guys. You must be able to smell the new blood 'cause some of you posted within a few minutes.

steelcurtaingal
05-01-2007, 10:45 AM
welcome to SA! its the best steeles site around:yesnod:

25MVPKing
05-01-2007, 10:51 AM
steelcurtaingal,

You mean because I just signed up, right?

just kidding...

Yeah, I lurked for a little while this offseason. You guys seem like good people. Plus it's not just 18 year old boys. There are old school '70s Steelers fans, there are young fans, there are guys and girls.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-01-2007, 11:43 AM
:welcome: :sup: :bluehello:

floodcitygirl
05-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Welcome to SA! Hope you enjoy!!!!!! :tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
05-01-2007, 12:35 PM
How's it going, everybody? Obviously, :newhere: so :hiya:

First, I hope everyone's doing okay. As I've read some of your opinions on the draft, I can tell some of you had a rough weekend. It was actually pretty good. Solid "B" performance, if I had to assign a grade. The punter looks serious, the Gator WR from round 7 could be this year's late round sleeper. The TE will be a great compliment to Heath Miller. Two and three TE sets can drive defenses crazy--especially with the play action. The rest appear to be good picks as well. :2cents:

About me: I'm in Indianapolis, my username has nothing to do with Ryan Clark, and I'm still upset about Super Bowl XXX.

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself before I jump in! :towel:

Welcome to SA and enjoy the site.

Another Steelers fan living in Peyton Land. I feel your pain. I live in Michigan City, IN. We have alot of Bears fans around here to since the MC is only 55 miles from Chicago. But I'm about 3 hours from Indy. Since Golden Boy Manning has been in the NFL there has been more and more Colts fans around here. I get alot well when the Bears are good they're my team and when the Colts are good then they're are my team. Or the Colts are my AFC team and the Bears are my NFC team. I hate that ****. You don't hear Steelers fans saying the Steelers are my AFC team and the Eagles are my NFC team.lol Just pick one damn team.:bluelol:

25MVPKing
05-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Well, the Steelers are certainly my first choice.

I do root for other teams as long as they're not playing the Steelers, the Colts included. But by no means do I bandwagon. I pay as much attention during 8-8 years as Super Bowl years.

Since I went to FSU, and Peyton played for UT, we share a common hatred for the Gators.

When my wife says, "we should have some people over for the game" I always say, I don't think they'll want to watch the Steelers and I'm not skipping a game just so you can have people over.

The true test, of course, is that in the 2005 Divisional Playoff game, Colts fans and Steeler bandwagoners say, "Roethlisberger got lucky with that shoestring tackle--the Immaculate Tackle--and the missed field goal."

True Steelers fans know that Polamalu ended that game with an INT that was taken away by the refs.

spent
05-01-2007, 01:22 PM
hi there! enjoy!

steelcurtaingal
05-01-2007, 01:57 PM
steelcurtaingal,

just kidding...

Yeah, I lurked for a little while this offseason. You guys seem like good people. Plus it's not just 18 year old boys. There are old school '70s Steelers fans, there are young fans, there are guys and girls.

yep, its so great because you are here:yesnod: :lol: .

AZ_Steeler
05-01-2007, 02:04 PM
True Steelers fans know that Polamalu ended that game with an INT that was taken away by the refs.

Ain't that the truth!!! :cope:

25MVPKing
05-01-2007, 02:15 PM
yep, its so great because you are here:yesnod: :lol: .
Somehow those smilies aren't very reassuring! At least I know you have a sense of humor.

AZ_Steeler, good to know you've got my back!

steelcurtaingal
05-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Somehow those smilies aren't very reassuring! At least I know you have a sense of humor.

AZ_Steeler, good to know you've got my back!

no, really, its grea to have you aboard. ignore my smiles

Black@Gold Forever32
05-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Well, the Steelers are certainly my first choice.

I do root for other teams as long as they're not playing the Steelers, the Colts included. But by no means do I bandwagon. I pay as much attention during 8-8 years as Super Bowl years.

Since I went to FSU, and Peyton played for UT, we share a common hatred for the Gators.

When my wife says, "we should have some people over for the game" I always say, I don't think they'll want to watch the Steelers and I'm not skipping a game just so you can have people over.

The true test, of course, is that in the 2005 Divisional Playoff game, Colts fans and Steeler bandwagoners say, "Roethlisberger got lucky with that shoestring tackle--the Immaculate Tackle--and the missed field goal."

Troy was screwed for sure in that game. That was an INT all the way. As for other teams. I like to see the Bears do good since some of my good friends are true diehard Bears fans. But there is only one team for me and thats the Black@Gold.

Living in this sorry *** state of IN. The Colts fans have drove me to the point where I just can't stand the Colts and more importantly Golden Boy Manning. I get so sick of hearing how Peyton Manning is "God". Now that he has finally won a Super Bowl it will never end.:lol:

25MVPKing
05-01-2007, 04:09 PM
no, really, its grea to have you aboard. ignore my smiles
:nahnah: I was just teasing ya'. :bigthumb:

Black@Gold,
Even if you don't like Manning the player, you should like Manning the regular guy. Because at the end of the day when all the DUIs, assault & battery's, stormin' off of fields, and possessions (guns and drugs) charges are tallied up, Manning's looking pretty good.

:towel:

steelcurtain09
05-01-2007, 04:43 PM
steelcurtaingal,

just kidding...

wht u got somethin against 18 (or in my case 16) year old boys? :lol:

25MVPKing
05-01-2007, 05:10 PM
wht u got somethin against 18 (or in my case 16) year old boys? :lol:
No, I just don't want to be surrounded by them! I like a good mix of types of people because they have different views/opinions.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-01-2007, 06:10 PM
:nahnah: I was just teasing ya'. :bigthumb:

Black@Gold,
Even if you don't like Manning the player, you should like Manning the regular guy. Because at the end of the day when all the DUIs, assault & battery's, stormin' off of fields, and possessions (guns and drugs) charges are tallied up, Manning's looking pretty good.

Well I don't know Peyton, the regular guy. Its not that I actually hate Peyton Manning. Its what sports is about you have your team and players that you like on other teams. Then you have the teams you just hate/rootagainst and the players you hate/root against. Its nothing personal against Peyton Manning. I just never have liked him as a player even when he was in college and even more now he is in the NFL. Since I have to hear Peyton is God 24/7 by idiot Colts fans.:lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
05-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the site.

AZ_Steeler
05-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Black@Gold,
What Peyton Manning are you talking about... this is the only one I know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZpPf-q2_es

;)

PsychoWard
05-01-2007, 07:23 PM
wow now thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

okiesteeler
05-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Welcome to the site

Troy was screwed for sure in that game. That was an INT all the way. As for other teams. I like to see the Bears do good since some of my good friends are true diehard Bears fans. But there is only one team for me and thats the Black@Gold.

Living in this sorry *** state of IN. The Colts fans have drove me to the point where I just can't stand the Colts and more importantly Golden Boy Manning. I get so sick of hearing how Peyton Manning is "God". Now that he has finally won a Super Bowl it will never end.:lol:

I was rooting for manning to win that super bowl so that after he retires, we would not have to hear for eternity about wether or not he should be in the hall of fame because he never won a super bowl. i have gotten tried of hearing that crap in regards to marino. now that he has won one, he can go down in flames and it wont matter.

BlitzburghNation
05-01-2007, 08:07 PM
:welcome:
Have some,,,,,,,, :beer3:
Then you can make a :whiz:

Enjoy the greatest site on the net :bigthumb:

25MVPKing
05-01-2007, 08:29 PM
AZ_Steeler, that was great. I missed that SNL because my TiVo was acting up.

Thanks Blitzburgh Nation and everyone else for the welcome!

floodcitygirl
05-02-2007, 12:01 AM
Black@Gold[/B],

:towel:So you just had to bring Cincinnati into this, didn't ya???!!! :banging: :lol:

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Welcome to the BLACK and GOLDEST site on the net !!

That's why its called STEELER NATION !!!

25MVPKing
05-02-2007, 10:26 AM
So you just had to bring Cincinnati into this, didn't ya???!!! :banging: :lol:
The Colts have had a DUI since their season ended... I think that's the most recent DUI.

Okay, okay, who am I kidding that was a jab against Cincy :rofl:

(...and Michael Vick and...)

SteelersWoman
05-03-2007, 09:18 AM
..... Or the Colts are my AFC team and the Bears are my NFC team. ...:bluelol:

The only one I know who does that is my 11 yr old--he has his "2nd favorite" and "3rd favorite picks", although they're not based on divisions--just certain players that he likes lol...so anyway, that's a surprise to me that adults do that... http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6351/disgustri3.gif http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8597/crazyki3.gif

...True Steelers fans know that Polamalu ended that game with an INT that was taken away by the refs.

Anybody with eyes (and who won't lie) knows it lol

...At least I know you have a sense of humor...

I think the majority of us on here do--there's a few sourpusses, but not many :D

...I was rooting for manning to win that super bowl so that after he retires, we would not have to hear for eternity about wether or not he should be in the hall of fame because he never won a super bowl.

Good point! :lol:

Anyway, welcome to the site! :bigthumb:

BBG7
05-04-2007, 09:00 PM
welcome to SA