PDA

View Full Version : 2007 NFL Draft report cards.....

DIESELMAN
04-30-2007, 09:05 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6746812

BlitzburghRockCity
04-30-2007, 09:10 AM
"B" seems to be the popular consensus for our draft this year. We addressed most of our needs at some point over the weekend, now we have to wait and see how many of them will actually make the team and contribute...or will we be left with a bunch of Day 2 picks that never make the squad?

kgreen
04-30-2007, 09:24 AM
"B" seems to be the popular consensus for our draft this year. We addressed most of our needs at some point over the weekend, now we have to wait and see how many of them will actually make the team and contribute...or will we be left with a bunch of Day 2 picks that never make the squad?

I don't think that will be the case. I mean Dallas Baker is an extremely gifted reciever and the way he slid......I just don't see how it happened. He will make the team and may even change Wilson or Washington for that matter. As for the others, well we needed the guard he's staying. As for Gay, I don't I think he will have to fight his way onto this team.

We did address needs. I especially like the Woodley and Spaeth picks.

DIESELMAN
04-30-2007, 09:24 AM

I'm really hoping this year is the start of all our draft picks make the team or at least 6 out of 7. I had doubts on a lot of the guys we drafted late last year, this year I feel real good about all of them.

Steelerlyn
04-30-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't think that will be the case. I mean Dallas Baker is an extremely gifted reciever and the way he slid......I just don't see how it happened. He will make the team and may even change Wilson or Washington for that matter. As for the others, well we needed the guard he's staying. As for Gay, I don't I think he will have to fight his way onto this team.

We did address needs. I especially like the Woodley and Spaeth picks.

I hope you are right. We have all seen the Steelers target players that were productive in the college ranks rather than reach for potential. Personally, this draft was less exciting because there was no "wow" pick (or reach) to discuss. We all know that slow and steady wins the race, but major gambles are more exciting (although much less fruitful). LOL