PDA

View Full Version : AOL Sports grades all 2007 drafts

Steelerlyn
04-30-2007, 08:43 AM
http://sports.aol.com/nfl/story/_a/browns-raiders-are-drafts-big-winners/20070429193709990001

BlitzburghRockCity
04-30-2007, 09:01 AM
I still think the Pats had one of the best drafts this weekend, they always draft awesome and if you look at their needs by the end of the weekend they'll have addressed every single one with a quality player or prospect.

Koopa
04-30-2007, 03:48 PM
i hate these "experts" they act like they know so much, but yet they don't get the facts, tomlin and colbert have said straight up they are commited to the 3-4 but yet they keep saying the same **** about a switch......... if there was a switch we wouldn't have drafted woodley, he's too small for the line in the nfl, and we wouldn't have resigned smith...........

Koopa
04-30-2007, 03:50 PM
here's a good grade from footballfuture.com

Pittsburgh Steelers
Best Pick: LaMarr Woodley, DE/OLB, Michigan 2(46)
Woodley is a great football player. He has the versatility to help them in both the 3-4 and 4-3 this season.

Worst Pick: None. Lawrence Timmons and Woodley were great picks, and Matt Spaeth is a nice receiving threat that was good value in the third.

Second Day Steal: Ryan McBean, DT, Oklahoma St. 4(132)
McBean has a lot of potential, and fits very well as a 3-4 end.

Overall: B. The Steelers did a good job adding a lot of talent to their linebacking core. Timmons is a playmaker that flies around, and Woodley can get to the passer. McBean could be a nice pickup on Day Two.

BRICKTOWN BEAST
04-30-2007, 07:45 PM
Yeah I'm getting really tired of everyone saying were going into the 4-3. We might see more of it during games but 3-4 IS OUR DEFENCE AND TOMLIN KNOWS THAT he will fall in love with the 3-4 and won't change it.