PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Matt, Chris, Steph and the rest of you

Steelerlyn
04-29-2007, 08:36 PM
I don't want this weekend to pass without my expressing my gratitude to
all of you and yes, especially to Matt, Chris & Steph who made it possible for us to meet; but certainly the rest of you too.

Being a lifelong Steelers fan gives me an extended family of fellow fans around the world but I feel very close to SA & SA's staff.
It's weekends like these when the seeds are sown and in the coming weeks (training camp) when they start to blossom that makes being a fan
and fellow lister special.

My thanks to you one and all.

PS I had company all day Sunday.

Prosdo
04-29-2007, 08:42 PM
Glad you could join us. I had a blast being here for the draft. It was a lot of fun going back and forth with you guys. Thanks!

Black@Gold Forever32
04-29-2007, 08:50 PM
Yea I want to second Lyn's comments and say thanks as well. You guys are great and keep up the great work.

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-29-2007, 08:52 PM
I did enjoy stopping by during the draft !! GREAT JOB !!!

K Train
04-29-2007, 09:06 PM
how many posts was there this weekend lol

Prosdo
04-29-2007, 09:08 PM
It has to be a high number. I posted 125 or something like that by myself.

House of Steel
04-29-2007, 09:08 PM
I will admit, Those three amigos really did an outstanding job going beyond the call of duty in updating the draft and keep us up to date. Way to go, guys. I mean that!!! :bigthumb:

This weekend was a record for the number of postings. We should hit 200,000 before the year's end without a problem. WAY TO GO EVERYONE!! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

K Train
04-29-2007, 09:10 PM
It has to be a high number. I posted 125 or something like that by myself.

i think i had that many talking about how i was right about sep lol

floodcitygirl
04-29-2007, 09:10 PM
I didn't follow the potential picks leading up to the draft. It was really helpful to be able to come on and get info and read people's thoughts about those that were drafted. Thanks to all!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-29-2007, 09:22 PM
I had an absolute blast with you all the last 2 days. I think on saturday I posted on SA from 11am EST all the way through till like 12:30am Sunday morning :eek: then came back and posted from 11am -430pm :lol:

You all made it possible to have so much fun, thanks to everyone for participating and joining us this weekend. Big thanks to AZ for creating the draft picks update on the homepage too, he made it super easy for me and prosdo to update the latest picks !

AZ_Steeler
04-30-2007, 01:14 AM
It was awesome around here this weekend! I wish I could have been on more but weekends during the off season is family time :bigthumb:

Glad everyone enjoyed it and glad to hear the updating was "super easy" that was my primary goal for draft :bigthumb: hopefully this could turn into something more in the future like a up-to-date play calling during the game with helmets moving across the field :dunno: never know :D

DIESELMAN
04-30-2007, 01:28 AM
The draft thread was great and I had a blast refreshing my page 20 times every minute just to keep up with everything. :lol: Thank you everybody for making it possible to have a good time with this years draft. I think the draft thread had over 1200 posts and over 5000 views. I know I could barely keep up and I had 220 posts in the thread. Great time, Enjoyed the hell out of it!!!!! :cope: :cope: :cope:

okiesteeler
04-30-2007, 01:59 AM
i was here off and on, did not post a lot but enjoyed the commentary and the way you kept me updated while i was at work and could not follow the draft. thanks all