PDA

View Full Version : Quiver And Quake II

Black@Gold Forever32
04-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Ok Steelers fans remember in the early/mid 90's when Lloyd/Greene were the Steelers duo at OLB and their nicknames were Quiver and Quake? You would see signs all over Three Rivers stating Quiver and Quake do the QB shake.:lol:

When thinking about Timmons and Woodley together...Maybe we will have Quiver and Quake II? You see Timmons and he is 230 pounds or so. Well Lloyd was 225 or around that. Ok I doubt Timmons has the nasty attitude Lloyd had. Hey Lloyd was one of kind thats for sure. But what I read of Timmons and what I saw of him the guy can hit.

Now Woodley can play DE and OLB. Well Kevin Greene could play both as well. He played DE for the Rams and of course he was OLB with us.

Now I know both Timmons and Woodley have alot to live up to before being compared to Lloyd/Greene. But thinking of these two just brought back memories of when Quiver@Quake use to do the QB shake in the mid 90s. So I had some flashbacks. Sorry:lol:

SteelerSal
04-28-2007, 09:04 PM
. So I had some flashbacks. Sorry:lol:

Don't be sorry.:plus1: I like it.:bigthumb:

Steelerlyn
04-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Lloyd=ed FEAR!

BB2W
04-28-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm very curious to see how Woodley lines up... I think he might play with his hand down. :2cents:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Both players have experience with their hands down or up in the pass rush. Both guys can cover alot of ground fast and drop into coverage too. If they end up half as good as Lloyd and Greene were then yes we will have made out extremely well !

Steelerlyn
04-28-2007, 09:56 PM
Woodley is an awesome addition, even if the poor guy does come from scUM. LOL

K Train
04-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Timmons has a nasty demeanor about him....hes an absolutely vicious tackler...

I <3 vicious tacklers

Black@Gold Forever32
04-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Woodley is an awesome addition, even if the poor guy does come from scUM. LOL

Hey, I have followed Michigan football since I was little kid.:lol: I just did it to **** off my friends that our Notre Dame fans.lol Plus living Big 10 country you get to see alot of Michigan games.

Black@Gold Forever32
04-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Timmons has a nasty demeanor about him....hes an absolutely vicious tackler...

I <3 vicious tacklers

I agree but he isn't as mean/nasty as Greg Lloyd was. Lloyd was one of a kind thats for sure.