PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vick is a joke!

MillerTime83
04-26-2007, 11:42 PM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/ATL/10151757

In my opinion Vick should feel the ban hammer from commissioner Roger Goodell for a couple of games. I am a animal lover and this makes me livid to hear 60 dogs have been reported at Vicks home. Screw Vick he thinks he is a cocky bastard and thinks his **** dont stink just because he can run the ball and he is considered a QB.

BlitzburghNation
04-27-2007, 12:53 AM
Just another reason for me to hate that prick :popcorn:

Me & my wife are huge animal lovers,my wife is a vet assisstant and we have
5 dogs & a cat :popcorn:

He's always been an over-rated wanna be QB and always will be :lol:

All i got left to say is the hell with vick the dick :popcorn:

SteelerSteve
04-27-2007, 01:04 AM
Dont really know much about Vick off the field so I never had a problem with him. Thats definitley changed, thats crazy there were 60 neglected dogs, the dude is a prick I guess.

SteelersWoman
04-27-2007, 03:18 AM
We're animal lovers as well--two cats (Bandit and Miss Mouse) and a dog (Lucky). All 3 are taken care of like a family member, so this is just sickening to me.

Bucsfan4ever
04-27-2007, 07:24 AM
He'll just say that he had no knowledge of what was going on in that house, they'll believe him and he'll get by with it...same ol', same ol' just because he's Vick! :cursin:

BlackGold4vr
04-27-2007, 09:03 AM
Never liked him and the reasons are too long to make a list. He is a prima dona who doesn't live by the same rules that society has set for you and I. Do I believe the "brown sticky" substance found in a hidden compartment in his water bottle at the airport was actually ear wax because he keeps his earrings in it? Why did airport security say that it smelled like marijuana? Why wasn't he immediately called in by league officials for a urinalysis? The answer is because he lives by the Vick rules. Only way this guy EVER sees the inside of Canton Pro Football HOF is by paying admission like the rest of us. Yep, he is a Piece Of S**t.

:nono:

Forged in Steel
04-27-2007, 11:45 AM
I hate Michael Vick the Dick.

TEEMONT
04-27-2007, 01:21 PM
While I dislike Vick....I don't think he should get hosed on this. I don't know the law regarding owned property that you don't live on. From eveything I have heard and read, he doesn't live there and doesn't visit often. I am sure he will still be held responsible though. If Goodell wants to be fair and just though, he needs to act on this quickly.

BBG7
04-27-2007, 01:55 PM
I think it's horrible and sad. I hope Goodell does something about this. I love animals and I hate to see animals treated like this.

Koopa
04-27-2007, 02:16 PM
While I dislike Vick....I don't think he should get hosed on this. I don't know the law regarding owned property that you don't live on. From eveything I have heard and read, he doesn't live there and doesn't visit often. I am sure he will still be held responsible though. If Goodell wants to be fair and just though, he needs to act on this quickly.

took the words right out my mouth..........why y'all hating on him??? he owns the property, but he don't live there, so it isn't his responsibility for others to take care of their animals........ the media is just trying everything they can do to villainize vick

TEEMONT
04-27-2007, 02:51 PM
took the words right out my mouth..........why y'all hating on him??? he owns the property, but he don't live there, so it isn't his responsibility for others to take care of their animals........ the media is just trying everything they can do to villainize vick

yup, but like I said, I don't know what the laws are regarding this kind of thing. But Goodell is put between a rock and a hard place. If Vick is legally responsible, then Goodell has to make a tough decision.

SteelerBee43
04-29-2007, 02:55 AM
Around here the property owner is responsible for what happens there.So even though he did'nt live there or visit often!lol,he should have kept up with what goes on there.If he was part of a dogfighting ring he should have his balls tore off by the meanest one in the bunch!!**** on him and anyone that fights any animal.

BlitzburghNation
04-29-2007, 02:58 AM
Around here the property owner is responsible for what happens there.So even though he did'nt live there or visit often!lol,he should have kept up with what goes on there.If he was part of a dogfighting ring he should have his balls tore off by the meanest one in the bunch!!**** on him and anyone that fights any animal.

Gives a whole new meaning to :biteme: :lol:

SteelerSteve
04-29-2007, 03:10 AM
Something tells me the whole "Vick" era is going to come to an end in the next couple of seasons anyway.