PDA

View Full Version : Dante Hall traded.....

DIESELMAN
04-26-2007, 07:39 AM
The Rams traded a fifth-round draft pick for WR/KR Dante Hall from the Chiefs on Wednesday. The Rams filled a need in the return game with Hall and the Chiefs gained a draft pick along with swapping picks in the 3rd round.

ARKIESTEEL
04-26-2007, 07:40 AM
Would not mind seeing that little guy in Black and gold:yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-26-2007, 07:51 AM
Im surprised they let him go for a 5th round pick. He's been huge in the return game, I'd have wanted atleast a 4th rounder for him, along with swapping 3rd round picks.

Prosdo
04-26-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm kind of surprised they let this guy go.

AZ_Steeler
04-26-2007, 11:06 AM
The Chiefs are really looking like they want to rebuild the next few years. They have Green on the Market, they are losing their o-line, they said they would trade LJ and now they hall Hall go for nothing :dunno:

Captcoolhand
04-26-2007, 11:11 AM
The Chiefs are really looking like they want to rebuild the next few years. They have Green on the Market, they are losing their o-line, they said they would trade LJ and now they hall Hall go for nothing :dunno:
remember they just got a new coach last year, so things like this **** happens. I;m just surprised:yesnod: makes me wonder about LJ come this years FF.

Steelerlyn
04-26-2007, 11:14 AM
The Rams traded a fifth-round draft pick for WR/KR Dante Hall from the Chiefs on Wednesday. The Rams filled a need in the return game with Hall and the Chiefs gained a draft pick along with swapping picks in the 3rd round.

Tom this is a joke right :)

AZ_Steeler
04-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Tom this is a joke right :)

This is no joke Lyn... I saw it on ESPN last night :bigthumb:

DIESELMAN
04-26-2007, 07:17 PM
He was injured a lot last year and didn't really do a whole lot. I agree AZ, its way past time to rebuild, they need to do something to be competitive again within the next 3-5 years. I think Edwards will lead them in the right direction.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-26-2007, 07:30 PM
It will be interesting to see if Edwards can put them over the top and go farther than he did with the Jets.