PDA

View Full Version : SIRIUS DRAFT POSSIBILITIES,,,,,,,

BlitzburghNation
04-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Heard some interesting possibilities about our teams draft :scratch:

Fans were calling in about the steelers & adam schein & solomon wilcots
gave there :2cents:

Example #1 ---- Trade faneca to AZ for a 2nd rd'r this year & 2nd rd'r next year !

Example #2-----Trade faneca for 2nd & 3rd in this draft !

Example #3-----Trade faneca for 2nd rd'r and switch #1 picks !

I like #3 ,,,,,,only if we can't sign him long term :popcorn: Like we've all said before , better to get something now rather then nothing later :bigthumb:
Would love to keep FANECA but we all know how the steelers do buisness !

"here were some other possibilities if we keep faneca"

Jets are wanting to move up and solomon said colbert was wide open to any offers :scratch:
We might move down to the jets position and pick-up SPENCER :clap:

"Would really hate to lose FANECA ,,,,but i could definetly live with example
number 3 :greengrin: with extra number 2 picks we could grab a really good
o-lineman like Ramirez,Grubbs or Blaylock and hope one of them plays like
Mangold & D'brick did for the jets :tt02:
Guess we'll all know in 5 days wether we keep faneca or not :dunno:
at least for this season :popcorn:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-24-2007, 09:36 PM
My #1 choice is to keep Faneca with us for the rest of his career but if that doesn't happen:

Example #1 ---- Trade faneca to AZ for a 2nd rd'r this year & 2nd rd'r next year ! - I'd be tempted to take this one...

Example #2-----Trade faneca for 2nd & 3rd in this draft !
I'd take this one but I don't think they'd give up that much for him.

Example #3-----Trade faneca for 2nd rd'r and switch #1 picks !
This one would be prime but that would mean we'd move up and it would cost us more money to sign the player which isn't the most appealing situation for us salary cap wise.

AZ_Steeler
04-24-2007, 09:37 PM
Are these really rumors flying around :dunno: Faneca to AZ??? What's next Ward and Parker to AZ :smh:

BRICKTOWN BEAST
04-24-2007, 09:38 PM
mabye if we wanted to rebuild we should trade faneca

BlitzburghNation
04-24-2007, 09:45 PM
Would love to see FANECA retire a steeler,but my gut tells me he's gonna be a cardinal draft weekend :dunno: Been lots of talk on sirius all week about faneca :blah:

It's simple,if were not gonna sign him long term,make a deal with arizona and get something for him :tt02:

I just don't believe we can give him that monster contract and re-sign polamalu & also Big Ben :scratch:

Solomon said faneca will be expected to get at least a 50 million $ deal :blah:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :stirpot: :popcorn: :popcorn: :stirpot: :popcorn: :popcorn:

strong D
04-24-2007, 09:48 PM
mabye if we wanted to rebuild we should trade faneca

it has nothing to do with rebuilding if the guy doesnt want to be here might as well trade him and get something for him

Black@Gold Forever32
04-24-2007, 09:52 PM
it has nothing to do with rebuilding if the guy doesnt want to be here might as well trade him and get something for him

Great post and you're totally right. Mr. Faneca has stated he is unhappy and his actions indicate he doesn't want to be a Steeler. I say hit the road Alan.:bluelol:

steelcitysfinestXL
04-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Solomon said faneca will be expected to get at least a 50 million $ deal :blah:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :stirpot: :popcorn: :popcorn: :stirpot: :popcorn: :popcorn:

No blah bla about that, 2 guards with NO probowls between them signed 7 yr $50 million deals this season. look for faneca to command/demand atleast that type of deal with even more guaranteed $$$ than the 12+ mill these guys got.

MillerTime83
04-25-2007, 08:56 AM
No blah bla about that, 2 guards with NO probowls between them signed 7 yr $50 million deals this season. look for faneca to command/demand atleast that type of deal with even more guaranteed $$$ than the 12+ mill these guys got.

Those are the facts ans just to add my :2cents: might as well get rid of him now before A.. He holds out B.. We dont get jack for him next year.
The fact that he dosaent want to be here scares me too. I know how playing for a contract somewhere else but he already has 7 pro bowls. So I say unload him now for a 2nd and 3rd this year with maybe a 2nd or 3rd next year.

DIESELMAN
04-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Faneca wants a big contract but he knows hes not going to get paid what he thinks hes worth. So with that being said, just like everyone else is saying, lets make a deal and get something out of it. This is going to be a crazy draft, lots of trading will happen.

BRICKTOWN BEAST
04-25-2007, 03:23 PM
**** the ******* Cardnals