PDA

View Full Version : On the eve of 100,000 posts on SA....

BlitzburghRockCity
04-24-2007, 01:22 AM
Thank you first and foremost to every member on SA for participating in the forums, sharing your thoughts, and making us part of your day. We appreciate each and every one of you and what you bring to the site. We wouldn't be here without and we wouldn't have such a bright future in front of us without you all either.

If you'll indulge me for just a minute to reiterate something that's always important for all of us to remember, and to let the newer members in on if they don't know it already...SA's main mission since Steelersfan started it, was to be a place where all members opinions are appreciated and where everyone can feel free to share their thoughts on the subjects at hand.That mission will never change. No one should ever feel that they can't disagree with the norm, or feel intimidated that they can't debate another member just because your opinion differs from someone else. Other sites may condemn you for having your own opinion but SA will never do that. I've gotten into many a spirited debate with members on various subjects, that's what makes this place great ! In the end the best thing about this site is that we're all fans, we all bleed black n gold and that's really all that matters. With the new active members that have been coming into the SA family the future is bright indeed and we're all along for the ride.

You're all valued and appreciated and we look forward to 100,000 more posts and beyond ! :woot:

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-24-2007, 01:28 AM
With the new active members that have been coming into the SA family the future is bright indeed and we're all along for the ride.

You're all valued and appreciated and we look forward to 100,000 more posts and beyond ! :woot:

Just keep out the trolls !! Way to go everybody , :thewave: :jump1: :party5: :beer4: :grouphug:

AZ_Steeler
04-24-2007, 01:37 AM
:woot: :jump1:

:banana:

Dito to everything TG said :bigthumb:

BBG7
04-24-2007, 01:56 AM
SA is a wonderful site, and is so quickly growing because of it. I thank SF for putting it together and getting it off the ground. I also want to thank TG and AZ and the rest of the staff for keeping it the way it is. This truely is a place where everyones opinion is valued and that's what makes the site so great...you don't have to worry about getting banned for a different opinion and you are able to hear the opinions of others even if they are not the same as yours!!!

SteelersWoman
04-24-2007, 05:19 AM
Agree on all points BBG! Well said :)

steelersgal86
04-24-2007, 06:56 AM
:bigthumb: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: The next 100,000 should come even quicker...:tt02:

ARKIESTEEL
04-24-2007, 07:09 AM
This is realy a great place :cope: :tt02: :banana: :bigthumb:

Way to go on 100,000

Prosdo
04-24-2007, 07:18 AM
Congrats to SA! The site is hitting milestones and growing so rapidly. We truly do have the best members around. I'm just glad I can be part of this site.

PsychoWard
04-24-2007, 11:15 AM
this is a great site and i am glad to be a part in it :cope: :cope: :cope:

TEEMONT
04-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Sweet...glad I could add my little chunk.

House of Steel
04-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Congratulations to Steeler Addicts for hitting 100,000 and beyond. :beer2:

We all owe a big thanks to Steelerfan for starting this amazing site. Thanks to TG and AZ for keeping the flame and the spirit alive. Thanks to all the great members of SA for making this site rock hard Steelers Style.
:jump1: To another 100,000 and beyond. STEELER ADDICTS ROCKS!!!!!

spent
04-24-2007, 07:58 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/kdkoolkat/congratulations.gif

DIESELMAN
04-24-2007, 08:47 PM
A special thanks to SF for having the vision to get SA up and running. Thanks to TG for taking over and keeping it running. Thanks to all the mods who's work to keep this place a great place to hang out. Last but not least to thanks to everybody who has posted at SA, to share their knowledge and opinions. :toot: :toot: :cope: :cope:

SteelCityMan786
04-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Congrats on 100,000

strong D
04-25-2007, 06:46 PM
:towelwave: :towelwave: thats nice to hear i am new here but im on everyday and i love it all the discussions and debates are very good for all of us i like every member i have come across thus far great people= great site

BlitzburghRockCity
04-25-2007, 09:04 PM
We love getting new members here, whether you're new or a veteran from the start everyone is appreciated and important to our success.

BlitzburghNation
04-25-2007, 09:27 PM
That's great :clap: I love it here :cabbagepatch: Alot of really great people on here :cope:

:milestone: :partytime: :milestone:
:danceshout: :imhere: :danceshout: :beer4: :danceshout: :drunk: :eyecrazy: :beer3: :guitar2: :thewave: :headbanger1: :beer2: :jump1:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Iron City South
05-25-2007, 09:26 AM
SA's main mission since Steelersfan started it, was to be a place where all members opinions are appreciated and where everyone can feel free to share their thoughts on the subjects at hand.That mission will never change. No one should ever feel that they can't disagree with the norm, or feel intimidated that they can't debate another member just because your opinion differs from someone else. Other sites may condemn you for having your own opinion but SA will never do that. I've gotten into many a spirited debate with members on various subjects, that's what makes this place great ! :woot:

Agreed, which is exactly why I think I'm going to move away from some of the other boards I post on and start posting more over here. You got a good thing going here .... keep up the good work!

Dan
05-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Congrats to SA. I'm always happy to help out a bunch of Steelers fans lol.

okiesteeler
05-25-2007, 04:15 PM
100,000 posts for such a new site is amazing and they are mostly quality posts, not just a bunch of spam. I will be here and do my part to help it reach the next 100,000