PDA

View Full Version : Bungals

PemPgh14
08-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Are any of you watching this game?? The Bungals are looking pretty good...already 10-0 in the first quarter.

AZ_Steeler
08-28-2006, 08:30 PM
How is Palmer doing? I was hoping to watch that game but I have other commitments? Is he looking scared? Antsy? Or calm cool and colective?

Just curious!

PemPgh14
08-28-2006, 08:52 PM
He's doing fine, he has a TD pass, making it 17-0 Bungals.

suitanim
08-28-2006, 09:12 PM
A) The Packers are awful
B) This is preseason, and means nothing
C) Palmer is clearly favoring his knee, and even flinching at contact.
D) Chad Johnson ain't that bright. Someone needs to remind him of A and B
E) The "Super slo-mo" camera is VERY cool.
F) Tony Kornheiser already owns Theismann. Joe wants so badly to spout off his bullshit, but Tony is always ready to correct him.

suitanim
08-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Jesus! Triplicate!

I only posted this once.
once
once
once

Koopa
08-28-2006, 09:23 PM
A) The Packers are awful
B) This is preseason, and means nothing
C) Palmer is clearly favoring his knee, and even flinching at contact.
D) Chad Johnson ain't that bright. Someone needs to remind him of A and B
E) The "Super slo-mo" camera is VERY cool.
F) Tony Kornheiser already owns Theismann. Joe wants so badly to spout off his bullshit, but Tony is always ready to correct him.

that's why i like tony, i hat theisman, and i like how tony doesn't let this fool run all over him likes he's tried to do since week one of preseason

Steelerlyn
08-28-2006, 09:25 PM
I just turned it on, how many times have they mentioned TO? That is really getting sickening so if they have not mentioned his name that must mean they actually read their mail.

Aunkster
08-28-2006, 09:28 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Its very scarey the Bengals loog really good and Carson looks even better.[/C:banging: OLOR]

Steelerlyn
08-28-2006, 09:45 PM
Halftime........................Parcells & TO & even Jerry Jones.

Guess ESPN does not read their mail.

suitanim
08-28-2006, 09:49 PM
The Bengals win it all...

http://www.steelernation.com/forums/images/misc/pschamps.gif

House of Steel
08-28-2006, 10:09 PM
Love that Shirt dude.

I am a newbie here, thanks to Steelerlyn for the invite.

It is going to be a very longggggggggggg season having to listen to the Three Amigos that comment the games on ESPN Monday Night Football. Lord, have mercy. MUTE THEM SUCKERS!!

Blitzburgh55
08-28-2006, 10:44 PM
:lol: thats great

BlitzburghRockCity
08-29-2006, 12:37 AM
This is all we need..the bengals look good in preseason against a sorry *** packer team and all of the sudden they'll be screaming super bowl !!

Steelersfan
08-29-2006, 01:19 AM
That's a great shirt Suit! You should post where Bengal fans can buy those before it's too late!.....lol

Prosdo
08-29-2006, 09:26 AM
lol Love the shirt Suit!

Aunkster
08-29-2006, 09:32 AM
Im no bengals fan but I believe they are a team that we need to worry about...

Steelx
08-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Carson Palmer looked great last night and the bengals are going to be one tuff team in this division. We all should be worried.

House of Steel
08-29-2006, 10:09 AM
I am not worried. We own them puttytats. As long as Ike Taylor shuts down Chad Johnson, I am not worried. One hit to the knee of Carson Palmer and he is done as a pro. I bet you any money anyone playing the Bengals will go after Carson's knees. Football is a dirty sport and that is how you claw your way to wins is hitting them where they hurt or was hurt. You watch these dirty fools go after Ben's head.

I am telling you now, the NFL better watch this. Anyone intentionally hitting Ben's head and causing a concussion should be fine major and suspended indefinitely.

suitanim
08-29-2006, 11:02 AM
We own the Bungals...they have been, are, and will always be our little bitches...

On a side note, here is a transcript of Kornheiser hammering that dope Joe last night:

Theismann: I think you need a guy who's short, vertically challenged, maybe five-foot-nine, five-foot-ten with a lot of 'quicks' that can double as a kick returner. Those are the guys that can transition into professional football. To come in and just try and play the wide receiver position --

Kornheiser (incredulous): He has to be short?

Theis: Well --

Korn: This is a prerequisite, to be short?

Theis: I think you need to be short and quick. I think that gives you an opportunity --

Korn: What if you were big and quick?

Theis: You don't have the 'quicks' when you're that tall.

Korn: Correct me if I'm wrong because you watch a lot more college football than I did, wasn't there a quarterback recently from Arkansas who was the quarterback who then became a wide receiver in the NFL?

Tirico: Matt Jones.

Korn: Matt Jones, right? And he's big. Big and quick.

Theis: But not at the kick returning position.

Korn: Making a noise

Theis: No.

Tirico (wisely changing the subject): It's 48 to 17. . . .

AZ_Steeler
08-29-2006, 11:24 AM
Nice shirt suitanim!

I didn't watch the game but I read the yahoo write up and checked out the box score. On paper their performance looked good and if I recall they blew out another team earlier in the preseason as well?? IMO, its nothing to really start worrying about yet, it's only preseason and maybe the Bengals feel they need to prove something now so they are essentially going for broke in preseason and by blowing these teams out they are building confidence and getting that swagger... That's fine let 'em! Once the regular season starts and they start playing first stringers for 60 minutes it will be a completely different story and the swagger will get knocked out of em!

I think Korn and Joe are going to make Sunday night football interesting, a couple of big egos clashing heads! It'll be great! The T.O talk needs to stop though. Neither Dallas or the Eagles played in this game so there is really no need to bring it up.