BlitzburghRockCity
04-20-2007, 11:05 PM
He probably bent down and his hair knocked it over :lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
04-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Mel Kiper, is an a$$

BlackGold4vr
04-22-2007, 11:52 AM
I would love to see the draft experts like Kiper and Mayock receive grades from sportswriters after the season ended. They are too quick to give teams below average draft grades for making any picks that contradict their crappy talent assessments. They are never held accountable for the draft grades they give. They are never put on the "hot seat" for pimping draft busts or for trashing future HOF'ers. If their talent assessments were "can't miss" they would be GM's for an NFL franchise. :scratch:

DIESELMAN
04-22-2007, 07:11 PM
I would love to see the draft experts like Kiper and Mayock receive grades from sportswriters after the season ended. They are too quick to give teams below average draft grades for making any picks that contradict their crappy talent assessments. They are never held accountable for the draft grades they give. They are never put on the "hot seat" for pimping draft busts or for trashing future HOF'ers. If their talent assessments were "can't miss" they would be GM's for an NFL franchise. :scratch:

:bigthumb: You got that right.....the funny thing is, these guys get paid to do it, half of us here could do a better job for free.

BBG7
04-22-2007, 07:52 PM

isn't that the truth...great post!