PDA

View Full Version : Jim Wexell's O-line value board

BlackGold4vr
04-19-2007, 10:33 PM
1. Joe Staley, Central Michigan, LT, first round.

2. Arron Sears, Tennessee, LT-G, second round.
3. Justin Blalock, Texas, RT-G, second round.

4. Andy Alleman, Akron, RG, fourth round.

5. Cameron Stephenson, Rutgers, RG, fifth round.

6. Steve Vallos, Wake Forest, T-G-C, seventh round.

Personally, I would love to see us come away with either one of those second round guys. Would love to see Blalock battle Starks for the RT spot. Blalock really plays with attitude. Kinda like the way Willie Colon plays. How about Colon at RG and Blalock at RT. Those two side by side could throw some hurt on people. :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-19-2007, 10:47 PM
As long as we address the OL on day 1 I'll be happy. Im torn between getting a lineman or a RB with our 2nd pick. I know I want the 1st rounder to be an OLB, and whatever we don't take in round 2 we can get in round 3 but it's a tough call because so many great players are on the board in the first 2 rounds alone.

BlackGold4vr
04-19-2007, 10:52 PM
As long as we address the OL on day 1 I'll be happy. Im torn between getting a lineman or a RB with our 2nd pick. I know I want the 1st rounder to be an OLB, and whatever we don't take in round 2 we can get in round 3 but it's a tough call because so many great players are on the board in the first 2 rounds alone.

I know what you mean. I am torn between Hunt or Blalock. They are both beasts who could help our team. I think Blalock could help us this year on the right side and next year possibly take Faneca's spot if he jets.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-19-2007, 10:55 PM
And the same can be said for Hunt, in case Najeh doesn't work out. It's a catch-22. We can use help at both positions so either way it's a win-win for us but at the same time it's also losing out on a great player at a different position.

ah the dilemma's of the draft :lol:

BlackGold4vr
04-19-2007, 11:00 PM
And the same can be said for Hunt, in case Najeh doesn't work out. It's a catch-22. We can use help at both positions so either way it's a win-win for us but at the same time it's also losing out on a great player at a different position.

ah the dilemma's of the draft :lol:

I think I would go with Blalock if I had to choose. We could grab Leron McClain, that wicked fullback from Alabama on day two.

BRICKTOWN BEAST
04-20-2007, 04:18 PM
HUNT because he won't need a linemen becuase he'll just plow over the DT's