K Train
04-17-2007, 05:59 PM
no i think him and smith will both be second rounders.....i like him :dunno:

OMG **** CARRIKER

BlitzburghRockCity
04-17-2007, 06:20 PM
no i think him and smith will both be second rounders.....i like him :dunno:

OMG **** CARRIKER

You just won't be happy till we take your Punter in the 1st round will ya :lol: :lol:

Really though, 2nd round is entirely too early for a WR this year for us, IMO.

K Train
04-17-2007, 06:24 PM
You just won't be happy till we take your Punter in the 1st round will ya :lol: :lol:

Really though, 2nd round is entirely too early for a WR this year for us, IMO.

i just hate the thought of carriker/corner....d-sep has our 4th round in his grasp lol

BlitzburghRockCity
04-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Carriker is as high on my priority list in the 1st round as a Corner is so Im with ya there. He reminds me alot of Aaron Smith for us, but DE is not an area we need help in, in the 1st round and he's way too big to be an OLB in the 34.

K Train
04-17-2007, 06:40 PM
Hes to big and slow for OLB, and he is almost an exact clone of aaron smith...we dont need another one, im sure he'll be a good player, hes real strong and plays hard....but i dont want him, we have bigger needs

House of Steel
04-17-2007, 07:03 PM
I thought Anthony Gonzalez was a TE for the Buckeyes? I guess I was proven wrong

Black@Gold Forever32
04-17-2007, 07:06 PM
I thought Anthony Gonzalez was a TE for the Buckeyes? I guess I was proven wrong

Gonzalez would have made a pretty small TE.:bluelol: I like Gonzalez alot and I wouldn't mind him being drafted in the 2nd round.

K Train
04-17-2007, 07:08 PM

ummm, well then you dont know much about the buckeyes because because he was the guy across from ginn all year long. He runs a 4.3 and was used as a posession guy at OSU because ginn had the speed, hes also really smart....4.0 GPA majoring in phychology or some crap like that.....YOU SEE WHAT PRE DRAFT DOES TO ME!!!!!! WHY DO I KNOW THIS STUFF LOL

House of Steel
04-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Train, someone said he did line up in the TE formation. OH HELL WITH IT, I knew it was either WR/TE. I misunderstood and I am sorry, that is why I asked. I wouldn't mind Gonzalez either on the Steelers.

K Train
04-17-2007, 07:16 PM
lol hes like 5-11...hes not a TE

Black@Gold Forever32
04-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Train, someone said he did line up in the TE formation. OH HELL WITH IT, I knew it was either WR/TE. I misunderstood and I am sorry, that is why I asked. I wouldn't mind Gonzalez either on the Steelers.\

Dude, you don't have to say sorry. Its alright man.

BB2W
04-17-2007, 07:29 PM
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Carriker visited today... so did Okoye.

K Train
04-17-2007, 07:58 PM
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Carriker visited today... so did Okoye.

:banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging:

this is tearing me apart...i thought last year was bad not know who were are targeting...this is getting ridiculous, i might unleash the rage if we take carriker lol

strong D
04-17-2007, 08:00 PM
it will make it fun when we pick cause noone really knows

BRICKTOWN BEAST
04-17-2007, 10:36 PM
If we pick in WR in the first 4 rounds i might get PISSED. we have ... akhem.....WARD/HOLMES/WASHINGTON/RIED/WILSON/MOREY Ward is just WARD. Holmes speed and hands(beast next year garuntee) Washington not alot of playtime last year but great hands and will get much better. Ried is super fast special teams and going to be mabye the next Antwan. Wilson gets open when Ben is on the run, actually has good hands. Morey might shine if we give him some chances he seems like he wants that ball and show us what he can do. I'd rather see TONY HUNT, SEPULVEDA, OLINE, CB than any reciver in rounds 2-4

K Train
04-17-2007, 10:49 PM
yeah, um morey is a cardinal now and wilson is a scrub ...

BlitzburghRockCity
04-17-2007, 10:57 PM
:banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging:

this is tearing me apart...i thought last year was bad not know who were are targeting...this is getting ridiculous, i might unleash the rage if we take carriker lol

Maybe it's just a smoke screen...well ok I can hope right :lol: Colbert was always pretty decent about not tipping his hat too much to the media.

steelcitysfinestXL
04-18-2007, 02:51 PM
heres a lil tid-bit in the Burgh recently.. this is a 1st rounder i'd be EXTREMELY happy with....
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_500438.html

steelcitysfinestXL
04-18-2007, 02:54 PM
2nd round is too high for Gonzales imo... i would rather have Meacham or hope that Bowe or Jarrett slip a lil into the 2nd, giving us the option to trade up (which we have been know to do) to get one of them, that would be a STEAL!!!