PDA

View Full Version : MNF Crew

Steelerlyn
08-27-2006, 07:32 AM
Speaking of su.....errr, "poor performance:" Theisman's horrible, isn't he? I never liked McGuire, but I think he and Patrick kept him in check better. I don't have any problem with Tirico, and haven't decided about Tony Kornheiser yet, but they have to put a shorter leash on Thiesman or I'm going to have to look for other audio for MNF. :tt02:

Steelx
08-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Tony K is great I think he will do well in the booth as for Thiesman he needs to go IMO.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Paul Macguire has his moments..sometimes he's an idiot and other times he's not so bad. Tirico is cool, no worries there. Theisman is just a bit too opinionated for me. I don't care for Kornheiser at all. His sense of humor is too dry and condescending for me.

Aunkster
08-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Thats Joes problem,way to opinionated.:nono:

SteelCityMan786
08-27-2006, 11:44 AM
The song for TONY TONY TONY was ANNOYING!

PITT23
08-27-2006, 12:18 PM
Tony and Theisman kept arguing over stupid things and they were trying to brag about themselves. They were talking about one of the players who was good in two sports and Theisman was like "I was drafted in two sports too" in a tone that you could tell he just wanted to be noticed.

Blitzburgh55
08-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Tony is the man they should just have the PTI guys do the show but they are still way better than madden he sucks

Black@Gold Forever32
08-27-2006, 03:12 PM
Theisman is a tool. I didn't mind Tony K before the Steelers/Eagles game. He was getting on my nerves during the game. I think Tirico needs to go back and do golf.

PITT23
08-27-2006, 04:48 PM
Tony is the man they should just have the PTI guys do the show but they are still way better than madden he sucks
Madden isnt on Monday nights anymore, he's with NBC.

PemPgh14
08-27-2006, 05:04 PM
Tony K sucks, and Theisman is gay, but that other guy is cool.

House of Steel
08-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Guys, those Three Amigos are not going to last after this season. You will see the lowest ratings in the history of Monday Night Football. I couldn't stand watching the Eagles-Steelers game without hearing the butt kissing for McNabb and Buckhalter. GIVE ME A BREAK YOU FAGS!!!

I couldn't stand Joe Theismann's stupidity at its finest talking about news that was 11 weeks ago concerning Ben's Motorcycle Accident. JOE, HE IS FINE LAY OFF THE TOPIC AND MOVE ON IDIOT!!! I would love to take a TERRIBLE TOWEL and choke him to death sometimes. GRRRRR.