PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo has some videos up

Stlrs4Life
04-09-2007, 12:06 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/s/nfldraft;_ylt=AtYvW7Y6sIHLE7kV.r8yaxFDubYF

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Damn watching that video on Spencer just makes me want him all the more. He's got such great pursuit and able to fight off blocks and flow with the ball carrier then attack. Bring him on to the Black n Gold !

The vid on Okoye is amazing too, damn that guy is a monster !! :eek: Im bookmarking these vids !

BlackGold4vr
04-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah, loved the Spencer video and the Beason video. I believe that either one of these guys could step in and help right away. Also like Timmons but I didn't see a video on him. Timmons and Beason are a little smaller since they are natural linebackers but they are also faster. Spencer is bigger and a little slower but looks like he could be the hardest to handle for opposing tackles to stop. But Spencer may not be as adept at dropping into coverage as the other two guys. Would love to be able to grab two of these guys. That would set us up at the OLB spot for years! If your gonna dream, dream big! :lol:

House of Steel
04-09-2007, 12:58 PM
This is all the reason why I would love for Arizona to pull a stupid bait trigger of asking us to trade Alan Faneca for the First and Second Round Picks and then we can lock and load up the gold mine and be set for running of another Steelers Dynasty. We could easily lock and load two of these monster picks with that trade easy. I CAN DREAM CAN'T I????

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Spencer seems to have good pursuit which would serve him well when he drops into coverage but there will be a learning curve with him in that dept indeed. His ability to be an impact player is so high I'd just love to have him.

House of Steel
04-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Spencer is ours without a doubt!!!! Watching them videos, DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Boy this is a Godsent, Steel found this. God Bless you, my friend, you made my day very bright.

BlackGold4vr
04-09-2007, 01:12 PM
This is all the reason why I would love for Arizona to pull a stupid bait trigger of asking us to trade Alan Faneca for the First and Second Round Picks and then we can lock and load up the gold mine and be set for running of another Steelers Dynasty. We could easily lock and load two of these monster picks with that trade easy. I CAN DREAM CAN'T I????

If you read my other thread about our linebacker situation, the article talks about the Steelers picking a difference maker LB and then another second day project LB. If that's what we do then we will only get one of the guys mentioned.

:crossfingers:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2007, 01:14 PM
I couldn't see us using 2 of the 3 picks on Day 1 for LB's so grabbing 1 in the 1st round and another on day 2 is a very distinct possibility.

House of Steel
04-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Yeah I heard ya. Man, watching them video got my mouth watering wishing we had two first round picks.

BB2W
04-09-2007, 01:51 PM
SI put up a bunch of video too. Click player and then search...

link: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/specials/draft/2007/video/

BlackGold4vr
04-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah I heard ya. Man, watching them video got my mouth watering wishing we had two first round picks.

I mentioned this before and people jumped all over me for it. The Patriots have 2 first round picks 24th & 28th. I would be all for trading down with our 15th pick for their 2 picks. In fact with all the free agent moves the Pats have done I will be shocked if they don't use their picks as leverage to move up. With 2 first round picks I think we could pick up someone like Spencer and Beason in the first round. Then we could go RB (Tony Hunt) in the second and maybe a O-lineman in the third.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2007, 02:11 PM
I mentioned this before and people jumped all over me for it. The Patriots have 2 first round picks 24th & 28th. I would be all for trading down with our 15th pick for their 2 picks. In fact with all the free agent moves the Pats have done I will be shocked if they don't use their picks as leverage to move up. With 2 first round picks I think we could pick up someone like Spencer and Beason in the first round. Then we could go RB (Tony Hunt) in the second and maybe a O-lineman in the third.

Im not sure the Pats would do it, even with everybody they've added so far this offseason they still need depth and help in several key areas but hell if they'd be willing to move up and give up their 2 1st round picks to move up to 15, I'd be tempted to jump on it too. I'd hate to see us give up the 15th slot overall but depending on how the draft pans out it could be good the more I think about it.

K Train
04-09-2007, 02:25 PM
i'd pefer not to associate with patriot scum :2cents:

House of Steel
04-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Why I hate the PAST with a passion. I can't stand how they keep their cap down and still make bargain signings at free agent big names. Why the hell can we use that forumla here in Pittsburgh and possibly compete at their level? I have to hand it to the Patriots, they got one damn good front office group of people running that team and the best professionals. Makes me sick.

K Train
04-09-2007, 02:32 PM
i hate to tell you this, up until this year the pats system was an evil twin of ours...this year they just went off big by signing stallworth (scrub) and Thomas to big deals....like its been rumors its probably BB's last year and hes loading the guns......pats suck *** anyway