PDA

View Full Version : Kyle young

K Train
04-08-2007, 04:58 PM
This guy was a top rated center until he got suspended for academic issues...sounds like a beast...if we want to throw another lineman into the battle for center and the right side lol....i hope we could find 3 quality starters out of 10 lineman lol

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/c/kyleyoung.html

Koopa
04-08-2007, 05:14 PM
he's stupid though lol

Black@Gold Forever32
04-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Getting suspended might send character flaws to the Steelers brass. Now I'm not saying I always agree with that. But the Steelers put alot of stock into character.

K Train
04-08-2007, 05:21 PM
he's stupid though lol

they ain't gonna be solving math problem while playing..............

:lol:

Koopa
04-08-2007, 05:28 PM
:lol:

but you still got to be smart enough to read a play book, and this dude can't even pass classes, and everyone knows damn well these football players don't take any classes that make you think

Black@Gold Forever32
04-08-2007, 05:29 PM
but you still got to be smart enough to read a play book, and this dude can't even pass classes, and everyone knows damn well these football players don't take any classes that make you think

Your boy Vince seemed to learn the playbook just fine in his rookie year and he is no genius himself.:bluelol:

Koopa
04-08-2007, 05:32 PM
Your boy Vince seemed to learn the playbook just fine in his rookie year and he is no genius himself.:bluelol:

says the gay wonderlic, but he went to ut, you can't be stupid and go there......and just look at this dude in his pic, you can tell he's a ****ing dumbass, i bet he barely passed high school

Black@Gold Forever32
04-08-2007, 05:40 PM
says the gay wonderlic, but he went to ut, you can't be stupid and go there......and just look at this dude in his pic, you can tell he's a ****ing dumbass, i bet he barely passed high school

You have to be intelligent to attend Notre Dame to and lets face it guys like Julius Jones and Darius Walker are complete dumb asses. Walker can barely spell his name.:bluelol: Thats one of the reasons Walker left school early is his grades.

You get special treatment as student athletes so who is to say these players really earn their grades. I'm sure Vince netted a 4.0 in his QB 101 class.

K Train
04-08-2007, 05:42 PM

lol thats ****ed up.....:hilarious:

House of Steel
04-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Ok, K Train, put the damn joint down and the bottle. This guy is a real joke.

K Train
04-08-2007, 05:50 PM
lol i brought him up to be a potential 5th or 6th rounder and just to complicate our oline situation even more, you guys are acting like i want him in the 1st or 2nd....lol

House of Steel
04-08-2007, 05:51 PM
ROTFLMAO, What the hell do you expect us to believe? Your a crazy insane young man anymore.