PDA

View Full Version : Fox 8.0

K Train
04-06-2007, 08:34 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6649680

kinda sick of seeing poz up there, not gonna happen.....2nd round is a good one, one i havent seen yet, 3rd round sucks ***

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2007, 08:37 PM
The only way you'll be happy is if we draft your punter on Day 1 anyways :lol:

K Train
04-06-2007, 08:39 PM
nah, 4th round would be good for d-sep.....i wouldnt be mad if we used a 3rd though lol

Koopa
04-06-2007, 08:49 PM
i like poz, just not what we need........

i rather have hunt

and i don't mind the third, we need depth at corner

TEEMONT
04-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Thats prob my favorite mock so far. Poz is a baller, plain and simple, and if we pick him, we won't regret it. I played againt him when I was a senior in HS and he was a Sophomore I think. He was a beast then, and he's is even more of a beast now.

I like Leonard too, he looks like he is pretty much a quick full back, who I think would help us a lot in the short yardage situation.

K Train
04-06-2007, 09:55 PM
a quick FB that leaps over the competition lol

BRICKTOWN BEAST
04-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Thats crazy because Lenord and Poz are my favorite players in the draft becuase Rutgers is my favorite college and I might go there and Poz is just a beast... but i do disagree with both those picks because Lenord will never be like Dan Krieder and Poz isn't the pass rusher we need But I definetly wouldn't be disapionted with those picks.

TEEMONT
04-06-2007, 09:57 PM
a quick FB that leaps over the competition lol

kinda like AirBus....lol

Koopa
04-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Thats crazy because Lenord and Poz are my favorite players in the draft becuase Rutgers is my favorite college and I might go there and Poz is just a beast... but i do disagree with both those picks because Lenord will never be Dan Krieder and Poz isn't the pass rusher we need But I definetly wouldn't be disapionted with those picks.

leonard doesn't want to be like krieder, he doesn't even wanna be a full back, he wants to be a half back.............

K Train
04-06-2007, 10:12 PM
and he is, hes a great runner, with some good speed

BRICKTOWN BEAST
04-06-2007, 10:27 PM
really when did he say he wants to be a halfback, but if we draft him do you think he'll be one

Koopa
04-06-2007, 10:29 PM
really when did he say he wants to be a halfback, but if we draft him do you think he'll be one

he says it every time he gets the chance, he really doesn't like to be labeled a fullback, i think it offends him

K Train
04-06-2007, 10:33 PM
it obvious, he has said it before, that why he dropped weight and worked on his speed....to be a RB, not to be a blocker....he catches VERY well out of the backfield and is an all around weapon, he lines up at RB, FB, TE, WR.....think of him as reggie bush....only white, and less athletic lol.

He swallowed his pride and let ray rice take the majority of the carries, but i like what he brings to the table

steelcurtain09
04-09-2007, 11:48 AM
they still had spencer availible when they had us take leonard
if we had the option b/t the two in the 2nd round who do u think Colbert/Tomlin will take