PDA

View Full Version : Prospect Film

BB2W
04-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Well, the Browns got this one right... at their official site they have film of a bunch of prospects in this years draft. Pretty cool... I've been watching them for a bit, the footage of Anthony Spencer is pretty impressive. Scroll down to "Player Previews" and click on Multimedia to the right of their name. Some of the vids take a min to load.

Watch your step while you're over there... :greengrin:

link: http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/draft.php

DIESELMAN
04-04-2007, 12:53 AM
good info.....but as usual they'll have everything lookin good on paper and then nut up on draft day. LMAO.

BB2W
04-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Are the videos working for you guys? If not try "Real Player"... it didn't work for me at times.

I'm suprised noone has replied... good footage on a lot of prospects.

:edit: The Leron McClain film is pretty impressive. I didn't know he was so effective receiving out of the backfield.

Koopa
04-06-2007, 01:39 AM
yeah it wasn't working for me last night, the only one that worked was spencer, and damn he's beastly lol............ i'll try looking at more tomorrow afternoon

K Train
04-06-2007, 01:44 AM
spencers is crazy, garrett wolfe, and DANIEL SEPULVEDA

BB2W
04-06-2007, 01:46 AM
yeah it wasn't working for me last night, the only one that worked was spencer, and damn he's beastly lol............ i'll try looking at more tomorrow afternoonYeah, try clicking "Change Preferecnces"... "Real Player" worked best for me.