PDA

View Full Version : Pick your starting O-line

BlackGold4vr
03-31-2007, 09:59 AM
There are probably almost as many O-line variation possibilities as there are fans. Who do you think will be starting for the black & gold come September? :scratch:

Of course we could also draft a horse like Justin Blalock who could throw a wrench into the works.

If the starting 5 that you like isn't listed, share yours in a message.

Black@Gold Forever32
03-31-2007, 10:22 AM
Was reading on a Cards board. Yes I joined one just as soon Whiz was named their HC. I'm just interested to see how Whisenhunt does as a HC. But there is talk of the Cards swapping first round picks with the Steelers and the Steelers also have to include Max Starks in this trade.

I say do it.lol I just want Gaines Adams.lol

House of Steel
03-31-2007, 10:24 AM
I had to edit cause of a correction made by a good friend. I see they want to swap but have to throw Starks in. Does that really constitute a good strategy. Personally, I don't think this would do us any good.

K Train
03-31-2007, 12:34 PM
i heard that mahans ability to play guard is superior to his to play center

BlitzburghRockCity
03-31-2007, 02:30 PM
M. Smith, Faneca, Mahan, Kemoatu, Starks. That's my ultimate line this year, depending on what happens in the draft.

Mahan was drafted for his versatility but he was told that he's being brought in to mainly play center from what he mentioned in an interview so at this point it's anybody's guess, but Okobi seems to be the odd man out. Center is Mahan's job to lose IMO.

Koopa
03-31-2007, 03:00 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/lucmclend20/925619729_l.jpg

K Train
03-31-2007, 03:02 PM
lol....okobi, essex, and phillips arent even being considered.....cowher might have been holding them back too lol

Black@Gold Forever32
03-31-2007, 03:04 PM
I have brought Philip in the past. He was a top rated center before he went on his morman mission.lol I look for him to make the team and Okobi being cut. I do see Mahan starting at center though. I see Philip as the backup at center.

K Train
03-31-2007, 03:18 PM
from what ive heard from bucs fans mahan wasnt as good a center as he was a guard.

Simmons is good at center, so is phillips and okobi....just let them fight over it if mahan does better at guard.

DIESELMAN
03-31-2007, 04:37 PM
I went with this lineup:

M. Smith, Faneca, Simmons, Mahan, Colon

Damn if Starks would ever get his **** together.....

BlitzburghNation
03-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Was reading on a Cards board. Yes I joined one just as soon Whiz was named their HC. I'm just interested to see how Whisenhunt does as a HC. But there is talk of the Cards swapping first round picks with the Steelers and the Steelers also have to include Max Starks in this trade.

I say do it.lol I just want Gaines Adams.lol

:poke: :iagree: :ktrain: :flex: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :towelwave:

steelcitysfinestXL
04-01-2007, 06:20 PM
M. Smith, Faneca, Mahan, Kemoatu, Starks. That's my ultimate line this year, depending on what happens in the draft.

Mahan was drafted for his versatility but he was told that he's being brought in to mainly play center from what he mentioned in an interview so at this point it's anybody's guess, but Okobi seems to be the odd man out. Center is Mahan's job to lose IMO.

:plus1: