jayson_wv
03-30-2007, 12:55 AM
you have the broncos over the bolts? hmmm

i say the division winners will be.

Steelers
Titans
Pats
Chargers

i don't think indy or the patriots will have that great of a year. i think the bengals and ravens will show their true colors and have mediocre seasons. my suprise team is the titans. I also think the saints will come out of the NFC. super bowl xlii saints v.s. steelers/chargers

BlitzburghNation
03-30-2007, 01:09 AM
STEELERS------Of course :tt02:

COLTS------That division is to weak for them not to win it again !

PATZEEZ----- "same as above" also they made there team even stronger !

Super CHARGERS-----Ladian Tomlinson "nuff said"

SUPER-BOWL :scratch: :dunno: :scratch: This is really way to early to pick!
But i'll go out on a limb and say ,,,:scratch: :popcorn: :scratch:

STEELERS over SEATTLE Repeat of superbowl XL :lol:

Koopa
03-30-2007, 01:33 AM
you have the broncos over the bolts? hmmm

i say the division winners will be.

Steelers
Titans
Pats
Chargers

i don't think indy or the patriots will have that great of a year. i think the bengals and ravens will show their true colors and have mediocre seasons. my suprise team is the titans. I also think the saints will come out of the NFC. super bowl xlii saints v.s. steelers/chargers

i could see the broncos winning the division, the chargers are starting all over with the coaching staff, so there's some question marks there......

mine are:
steelers by one game over the bengals
colts
pats
chargers (even though i said the broncos could do it, i don't see it lol, lt is to great, and rivers is a pretty good qb)

BlitzburghRockCity
03-30-2007, 06:17 AM
The AFC south is most likely going to be the Colts but the Titans and Jags will give them a run for their money, it won't be a run away like in previous years.

steelcurtaingal
03-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Here are my predictions for division leaders next year: AFC North-Steelers
Ravens
Bengals
Browns

AFC South-Colts
Titans
Jaguars
Texans

AFC West-Broncos
Chargers
Chiefs
Raiders

AFC East- Pats
Jets
Bills
Dolphins

Superbowl XLII-Steelers@Saints. Steelers Win 24-7

not bad, but i think that the jaguars will finish ahead of the titans. bryon leftwich will have a great year.
the chargers will steal the divsion again (Who ever said LaDanian Tomlinson is right on the money!)
its way too ealy to be pickinghhte superbowl teams for me. but i will go out on a limb as well and say cowgirls vs. steelers. steelers win.

TEEMONT
03-30-2007, 09:38 AM
i could see the broncos winning the division, the chargers are starting all over with the coaching staff, so there's some question marks there......

mine are:
steelers by one game over the bengals
colts
pats
chargers (even though i said the broncos could do it, i don't see it lol, lt is to great, and rivers is a pretty good qb)

I agree with every pick but the North.....for the same reason you said the Broncos could win the West. The biggest difference between us and Bolts is that they havent lost an players. The Ravens are gonna win it again this year guys. We have had too much turnover to be division winning good this year, IMO. Baltimore is prety stable, despite how much we hate them. Everyone in here is picking with their heart. I see a possible wild card in our future, depending on the draft.

East - Pats
North - Birds
South - Colts
West - Bolts

Wild Cards - Stillers, Phins

SteelerFan87
03-30-2007, 10:34 AM
I agree with every pick but the North.....for the same reason you said the Broncos could win the West. The biggest difference between us and Bolts is that they havent lost an players. The Ravens are gonna win it again this year guys. We have had too much turnover to be division winning good this year, IMO. Baltimore is prety stable, despite how much we hate them. Everyone in here is picking with their heart. I see a possible wild card in our future, depending on the draft.

No, if anything it would be the Bungles then. The Ra-tans are going to suck next year. We may have different coaches, but they lost Adalius Thoms (huge, massive, crucial part of their defense), their O-line is falling apart, and they're all getting old. Their chance was last year. The window is now closed.

RckyMtnStlrFan
03-30-2007, 10:42 AM

I couldn't disagree more. Ray Lewis is the best defensive player the ratbirds have and he's getting pretty old. He had a decent year last year but he's on the down side of his career. They lost Thomas which hurts! Their D is going to be average this year. Their offense was average last year, the D brought them to where they were.
The bungholes won't be able to stay out of jail. With the new crackdown on scumbags they'll barely be above the Browns.
The Steelers are HUNGRY! They get the division this year!

GO STEELERS!

House of Steel
03-30-2007, 10:52 AM
AFC North-Steelers 11-5
Bengals 10-6 Wild Card
Ravens 8-8
Browns 5-11

AFC South-
Titans 11-5
Colts 8-8
Jaguars 7-9
Texans 6-10

AFC West-Broncos 12-4
Chargers 11-5 Wild Card
Chiefs 7-9
Raiders 3-13

AFC East- Pats 11-5
Jets 9-7
Dolphins 8-8
Bills 5-11

AZ_Steeler
03-30-2007, 01:13 PM
I really don't think the Colts will win their division this year :dunno: After seeing what happened to the Steelers after winning XL I see the Colts falling flat on their face too. The Titans really came on strong last year so I think it will be a battle between the Titans and Jaguars although their time might be passing them by.

The Chiefs might surprise a few this year with Huard under center. That was a huge mistake to pull him and give the job back to Green so late in the season last year. I'm sure Edwards learned a valuable lesson! I'm seeing the Wast as the Chargers, Chiefs then the Broncos. :dunno:

K Train
03-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Browns
Texans
Raiders
Bills

come on guys....to early for predictions, the offseason hasnt gotten THAT depressing yet....the time between draft and preseason is the hardest part lol

Black@Gold Forever32
03-30-2007, 04:26 PM
Ok its alittle early to be making 2007 season predictions. The draft hasn't even happened yet.lol

But anyway I'll answer this anyway since I'm an oppinionated mother****er.lol

AFC East-Pats
AFC North-Steelers
AFC South-Colts
AFC West-Chargers

NFC East-Eagles
NFC North-Bears
NFC South-Saints
NFC West-49ers

Wildcards-Bengals,Jets, Seahawks, Cowboys

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-30-2007, 05:01 PM
AFC North

Steelers
Bungles
Ratturds
Clowns

AFC East

Patroits
Jets
Dolphins
Bills

AFC South

Colts
Titans
Jags
Texans

AFC West

Chargers
Broncos
Chiefs
Raiders

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-30-2007, 05:04 PM
East

Beagles
Cowgirls
Redskins
Giants

North

Packers
Bears
Vikings
Lions

South

Saints
Panthers
Bucs
Falcons

West

San Fran
Seattle
Arizona
St.Louis

kgreen
03-30-2007, 05:53 PM
I got:
AFC:
Steelers
Colts
Patriots
Broncos

NFC:
Igles
Cheese-heads
'Aints
Gayhawks

SB XLII:
Steelers vs. It doesn't Matter the NFC is way to weak:
Final: 34-again it doesn't matter because the NFC is weak.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-30-2007, 06:03 PM
The ratbirds got by last year on a sub par schedule and an offense that couldn't hold up it's own end of the bargain. They've lost people and they're QB is as fragile as a china vase.

The AFCN will come down to the Steelers and Bengals this year again. IMO.

DIESELMAN
03-30-2007, 06:14 PM
The only division I care about.

AFC North: Division Champs.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

TEEMONT
03-30-2007, 11:08 PM
eh at least you guys are optimstic

RckyMtnStlrFan
03-31-2007, 01:52 AM
My predictions:
AFC North
Steelers - They are hungry and the division will be weak this year
Ravens - The tired D is still good enough to keep them in second (8-8)
Bengals - Half the team will be in jail and/or suspended. Lucky to win 7.
Browns - well... they are the browns.

AFC South
Colts - As long as Manning is playing they WILL be contenders. Yes, he's that good!
Titans - Vince gets them a wild card
Jags - IMO the jags are confused and have NO idea what to do... QB to waterboy they don't know who to put where.
Texans - GET AN O LINE!!!!!!!!!! nuff said

AFC West
Broncos - They have made some good decisions in free agency (except Al Wilson). My grandma could run a 1000yd season with Denver. Henry gets 2000.
Chargers - LT carries the team (Rivers does average). The D plays well as they did last year. They get the second wildcard... even if I was the head coach
KC - Huard and LJ get them a 9-7 season and that's it.
Raiders - 1st draft pick in 2008... again!

AFC East
New Engand - They win because they spent SOOO much freakin' money in free agency. They have a lot of stars! Brady to Stallworth, fantasy gold! You heard it here first. I'll remind you come february. Thomas boosts the D, but not enough to win it all.
Miami - Porter DEFINATELTY boosts the D! He's a trash talkin' moral boostin' S.O.B. I loved him as a steeler and I hate him as rival. yep, I turn on you that easy(though I can never truly hate him because I believe he'll be a Steeler at heart forever.) I'm not sure what they'll do about the qb situation, but I have a feeling it will work out for them.
Jets/Bills - it doesn't really matter. They'll both battle it out for last place.

NFC

Who cares. They WILL lose to the AFC in the superbowl!!!

SteelerSteve
03-31-2007, 02:09 AM

East - Pats
North - Birds
South - Colts
West - Bolts

Wild Cards - Stillers, Phins
I actually think the Ravens wont do much better than the bengals this year, and the bengals are a team that has reached its peak and are on the way down, I dont want say the browns have no shot at it, but lets face it they have NO shot at it. And from what i have heard from the press, the Steelers are the only ones giving themselves a shot at the division, what does that say about the other teams? My prediction, actually guarantee is that blitzburgh takes the division by storm next season.