PDA

View Full Version : Anybody on here ever watch Af2

SteelerSteve
03-29-2007, 02:08 AM
Just wondering if anyone here has ever watched much Af2. If your not sure what the heck it is, it stands for Arena Football 2. Its pretty much just a sub division of Arena football. I live about two hours out of spokane, Washington and am going to go see a Spokane Shock(last seasons Arena Cup champions) Af2 game this weekend. Just decided to bring it up, should be interesting.

Steelersfan
03-29-2007, 02:22 AM
Can't say that I've watched any AFL games...lol But we do have a few one here that do I believe. Not sure about AF2 but I know AFL.

SteelerSteve
03-29-2007, 02:51 AM
Yeah Ive never really seen one either, Ive heard they can be pretty cool though. Definitley not as good as "real" football, but it helps pass the time in the off-season::lol:

Steelersfan
03-29-2007, 02:54 AM
Yeah Ive never really seen one either, Ive heard they can be pretty cool though. Definitley not as good as "real" football, but it helps pass the time in the off-season::lol:

I would probably watch one if I caught it on TV. But I haven't really been looking for it and haven't "happened" on a game yet. I'm sure I will at some point.

TEEMONT
03-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Just wondering if anyone here has ever watched much Af2. If your not sure what the heck it is, it stands for Arena Football 2. Its pretty much just a sub division of Arena football. I live about two hours out of spokane, Washington and am going to go see a Spokane Shock(last seasons Arena Cup champions) Af2 game this weekend. Just decided to bring it up, should be interesting.

I'll be at that game too, we are tailgating (if you can call it that, Spokane has some gay laws) at around 10 AM, and we got Foxhole tickets for the game.

jasonbay
03-29-2007, 10:25 AM
I flipped through a couple games on TV of AFL and gotta say watching nfl rejects or small college players play on a 40 yd turf isnt appealing to me.

House of Steel
03-29-2007, 10:27 AM
I've been to a few Grand Rapids Rampage games when I lived in Michigan. I am a kind of a fan of Arena Football, but it isn't close to the real thing though.

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-29-2007, 04:49 PM
Arena football sucks.

RckyMtnStlrFan
03-29-2007, 05:47 PM
I went to one Colorado Crush game. It was fun but I can't get into it on tv.

SteelerSteve
03-30-2007, 12:01 AM
I'll be at that game too, we are tailgating (if you can call it that, Spokane has some gay laws) at around 10 AM, and we got Foxhole tickets for the game.
Yeah, my friend has season tickets. No idea if there good seats though. Have you ever been to them before?

TEEMONT
03-30-2007, 09:32 AM
Yeah, my friend has season tickets. No idea if there good seats though. Have you ever been to them before?

Yes I have...and there is no such thing as a bad seat.

SteelerSteve
03-31-2007, 02:30 AM
Yes I have...and there is no such thing as a bad seat.

Good to know.

Hburg
04-01-2007, 01:34 AM
I would probably watch one if I caught it on TV. But I haven't really been looking for it and haven't "happened" on a game yet. I'm sure I will at some point.

ESPN2 12:30PM Sunday
ESPN2 7PM Monday, Thursday....something like that.

I've heard and watched AFL football but I have never heard of AF2. My guess would be it's somewhat of a minor league semi-pro football team. I watch the AFL when it comes on, I actually kinda like it, but I have yet to decide on a certain team to back.

BuFu

SteelerSteve
04-01-2007, 11:26 PM
I've heard and watched AFL football but I have never heard of AF2. My guess would be it's somewhat of a minor league semi-pro football team. I watch the AFL when it comes on, I actually kinda like it, but I have yet to decide on a certain team to back.

BuFu[/QUOTE]
Yeah its kinda like minor league AFL. Im a bit of a fan of AFL too.

TEEMONT
04-01-2007, 11:34 PM
The Spokane Shock game yesterday was badass. We started tailgating at 10AM for a 5 PM game, and I am pretty sure I drank a case of beer beofre the game. There were about 50 tailgaters(small number I know), but we had a good time.

The game was awesome, we had tickets to the "fox hole" which, like I said before, is right on the field in the East end zone. We were talking **** to Stockton's #1 WR, I dunno his first name but his last name was Key. He kept asking for our beers, and I told him if he caught 3 TD's I would buy him some after the game, he only caught two. I have a few good pics but my batteries died. I'll make sure I post them in a day or two.

introyitrust
04-02-2007, 12:33 AM
They have a AFL2 team in my hometown called the Mahoning Valley Thunder.
This is their expansion season. I'm in school in dayton right now but I plan on seeing a game sometime when I'm in town.
Can't get enough football.

SteelerSteve
04-04-2007, 12:04 AM
The Spokane Shock game yesterday was badass. We started tailgating at 10AM for a 5 PM game, and I am pretty sure I drank a case of beer beofre the game. There were about 50 tailgaters(small number I know), but we had a good time.

The game was awesome, we had tickets to the "fox hole" which, like I said before, is right on the field in the East end zone. We were talking **** to Stockton's #1 WR, I dunno his first name but his last name was Key. He kept asking for our beers, and I told him if he caught 3 TD's I would buy him some after the game, he only caught two. I have a few good pics but my batteries died. I'll make sure I post them in a day or two. I was sitting in the corner of the east endzone, and yeah it was totally awesome, we beat em pretty good too! final score:51-35

Koopa
04-04-2007, 11:40 PM
i just realized i've been to one afl2 game............ the team about 45 mins north of me is in the afl2, corpus christi sharks, i went to their first game ever