PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Cowboys Pride

Reg
03-28-2007, 02:59 AM
I'm co-owner/admin at the new Cowboys Pride site. You've already met one the other co-owners, Cowboyznut. I'm mainly stopping by to throw out some major public props and thank-you's to STEELERSFAN & STEEL-X for literally building our new site for us. We'd established some nice working relationships at The Sports Zone, but these guys went WAYYYYYY beyond the call of duty in helping a bunch of "friggin" Cowboys fans install, configure, and train us (they're still working on that very difficult part. LOL) in how to manage it.

We owe them everything and if there's anything we can ever do for them or Steeler Addicts, just HOLLUH!

See ya in the next Super Bowl! :bigthumb:

Take care,

Reg

Steelersfan
03-28-2007, 03:06 AM
Welcome AZ! Glad you stopped by! Now I just lost all respect from my fellow Steeler fans.......lol

Oh well, even though I don't like the team you cheer for you are all a pretty good bunch of people!

Hope you guys stop by and play some Texas Hold'Em with us! Be nothing better than taking some Cowboy money!....lol

Dakid
03-28-2007, 03:15 AM
I'm co-owner/admin at the new Cowboys Pride site. You've already met one the other co-owners, Cowboyznut. I'm mainly stopping by to throw out some major public props and thank-you's to STEELERSFAN & STEEL-X for literally building our new site for us. We'd established some nice working relationships at The Sports Zone, but these guys went WAYYYYYY beyond the call of duty in helping a bunch of "friggin" Cowboys fans install, configure, and train us (they're still working on that very difficult part. LOL) in how to manage it.

We owe them everything and if there's anything we can ever do for them or Steeler Addicts, just HOLLUH!

Take care,

RegJust wanna piggy back off AZ and give my heartfelt thanx!!!

Prosdo
03-28-2007, 03:15 AM
Welcome Azriel & Dakid!

Deb
03-28-2007, 07:39 AM
oh oh now its out of the bag LOL

steelersgal86
03-28-2007, 07:43 AM
:welcome:

PsychoWard
03-28-2007, 10:26 AM

TampaSteelGirl
03-28-2007, 10:35 AM
That was really nice!! Welcome!!!!! :tt02:

BlackGold4vr
03-28-2007, 11:02 AM
You picked a great group of people to learn from! Couldn't mimic a better site than this one IMO. I think most fans would prefer a more private specialized message board than what is out there right now with cbs sportline and espn's. Good luck to you. Hope your new site is as well received as this one has been.

How bout dem Steelers!

:welcome: :steelersrule: :sup: :towelwave:

TEEMONT
03-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Isn't Cowboys pride kind of an oxymoron?

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-28-2007, 11:25 AM
Great just what we need more cowgirls fans here. :lol: Welcome to SA.

House of Steel
03-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Azriel and Dakio, welcome to Steelers Addicts!!! :welcome: :sup: I have to admit, Azriel, I really love that sig of yours, eventhough, I hate the Cryboys. I will respect the people such as you and a few others that have been so nice and friendly to all of us. I hope you stick around for awhile. Thanks for the props.

Sorry I had to throw this in here: :cowboyssuck:

AZ_Steeler
03-28-2007, 11:56 AM
:sup: :welcome:

DallasRules
03-28-2007, 02:51 PM

Take care,

Reg

i think i joined the wrong group but i seem to be accepted here so i think ill stay and play games with all these haters i like to take their money in poker and whoop *** in pool maybe ill check your site out anyway thanks for setting it up for all the Cowboy faithful

Captcoolhand
03-28-2007, 03:07 PM
:welcome: I'll never concide with a Cowboy fan but it was good to hear that you guy got help from Steelers fans.:bigthumb: We definitly have to have a Steeler/Cowboy poker tourney:yesnod: :lol:

PsychoWard
03-28-2007, 03:14 PM
:welcome: I'll never concide with a Cowboy fan but it was good to hear that you guy got help from Steelers fans.:bigthumb: We definitly have to have a Steeler/Cowboy poker tourney:yesnod: :lol:

now there's a good idea!!!:bigthumb:

Steelx
03-28-2007, 03:21 PM
Duck everyone know and hide no really hide, AZ is scary!!! lol, whats up brother thanks for the kind words. This is a better place over here!!!! Welcome to the dark side and the right side.

BBG7
03-28-2007, 05:19 PM
welcome to SA!!!!

DallasRules
03-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Azriel and Dakio, welcome to Steelers Addicts!!! :welcome: :sup: I have to admit, Azriel, I really love that sig of yours, eventhough, I hate the Cryboys. I will respect the people such as you and a few others that have been so nice and friendly to all of us. I hope you stick around for awhile. Thanks for the props.

Sorry I had to throw this in here: :cowboyssuck:

i really feel privledged that a pitt web site would have a Dallas sucks sign..... You guys must still be pissed about 94' Hey we both have 5 cant we all just get along. lol

House of Steel
03-28-2007, 06:22 PM
I was joking, Dallas. I admit, you are pretty cool individual. I think we all can get a long great with a few joking stabs in between. I am honored and happy to see more diversity in our forum. Welcome, kick off your shoes, and enjoy a beer.

COWBOYS/STEELERS Poker Tourney, Now that I would definitely take part in. I say BRING IT ON CRYBOYS!!!!

Captcoolhand
03-28-2007, 06:32 PM
i really feel privledged that a pitt web site would have a Dallas sucks sign..... You guys must still be pissed about 94' Hey we both have 5 cant we all just get along. lol
:scratch: NO!
good try though.:yesnod: :lol: :lol:

DIESELMAN
03-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Welcome to SA!!! Cool people and a great site. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Good 1st post.....:plus1:

Stlrs4Life
03-28-2007, 09:07 PM
Isn't Cowboys pride kind of an oxymoron?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Greetings and :welcome:

oh btw Dan, you should see your pink slip in the mail any day now, the SA board of directors has overthrown you from your position for helping out the rivals :lol:

House of Steel
03-28-2007, 10:04 PM
Greetings and :welcome:

oh btw Dan, you should see your pink slip in the mail any day now, the SA board of directors has overthrown you from your position for helping out the rivals :lol:

Dan just hired me as his attorney, so I expect you to have a darn good reason and concrete ones to why you overthrown him? What are the grounds and what would his severance pay be? :hilarious:

spent
04-16-2007, 08:53 PM
hey guys...one of my fav forums!

okiesteeler
04-16-2007, 09:00 PM

While it is true that we both have 5, you have to look at the head to head record and that would be 2-1 in favor of God's Team. And of course by God's team i mean the Steelers

Steelerlyn
04-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Welcome AZ good to see you here. there and everywhere. :)

Deb
04-16-2007, 09:37 PM
I haven't checked this thread in awhile...LOL I started coming here for the sig battle in Jan....the superbowl....had some of the best sigs I received were from here..........the support was ovewhelming....which led me to TSZ and being on staff with mike...and the rest is history and this is a great site. Got to know lyn lately.....and a few others...so its been fun.....and for what its worth my mom is the most diehard Jack Lambert fan out there LOL

Steelerlyn
04-17-2007, 12:42 AM
Hi Deb so glad to see you here!~ I know you are busy thanks for stopping by!~

Deb
04-17-2007, 03:02 AM
yeah I got to meet K Train tonite too...LOL Its really a great site here.

House of Steel
04-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Hey My Bro, Azriel. I am so glad to see you here. Your a great person at CP and I know you would be a great member here at SA.