PDA

View Full Version : New member

SteelerSteve
03-27-2007, 02:33 AM
Hey Everyone i just set up an account here, and I know you all probably here this alot but i feel the need to say it anyway. I hate the bengals with a passion. They are by far my least favorite team in the whole NFL. I would also like to say that the two players that really make me hate them are 1. Carson Palmer and 2. T.J. Houshmenzadah or whatever his name is. Any ways i decided to let you all know im here and i am proud to be a fan of the best team in the NFL.PERIOD.

Steelersfan
03-27-2007, 02:47 AM
Welcome to SA!!! I'll think you'll find a few people here who share your despise of the Bengals!....lol

Me, I hate the Ratbirds even more!

SteelerSteve
03-27-2007, 02:56 AM
I know what you mean, it killed me to see them lose twice to the ravens and not make the playoffs last year. And even though I hate the ravens too, i think i hate the seahawks just as much. mostly because of their annoying fans.

Steelersfan
03-27-2007, 03:00 AM
Seahawks???....lol Where are you from? I'm up in Maine and can't stand the Pats fans!

SteelerSteve
03-27-2007, 03:06 AM
I'm from washington state, and all i ever her is my annoying *** relatives telling me that superbowl XL was a refs game. It just drives me insane because im always trying to explain to them how it wasn't, but they wont listen to logic.

Steelersfan
03-27-2007, 03:17 AM
LOL! I feel for ya then! I just tell everyone that says that crap the last time I checked the Steelers were Super Bowl XL champs. End of story....lol Then I'll e-mail them all the link to it!

SteelerSteve
03-27-2007, 03:23 AM
Thats right and hopefully superbowl XLI champs too!

Steelersfan
03-27-2007, 03:28 AM
Here's to #6! :cope::beer4::drunk::beer1:

steelersgal86
03-27-2007, 06:29 AM
:welcome: :steelersrule: :bengalssuck:

BlackGold4vr
03-27-2007, 07:43 AM
Always glad to have another Steeler fan onboard! How did you find our site?

BlitzburghRockCity
03-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Greetings and :welcome:

BBG7
03-27-2007, 09:29 AM
welcome to SA!!!!

House of Steel
03-27-2007, 10:28 AM
:welcome: :sup: To the Hippest and Baddest damn Black n Gold Steeler Forum on the net today. :tt02:

I hate the Bengals and Ravens with a damn passion of pure murder hate.

Prosdo
03-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it!

PsychoWard
03-27-2007, 11:02 AM
:welcome:

AZ_Steeler
03-27-2007, 11:26 AM

Hope you enjoy the site! :bigthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
03-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Welcome!!! :tt02:

Stlrs4Life
03-27-2007, 05:07 PM

floodcitygirl
03-27-2007, 05:18 PM
Welcome to SA! Enjoy!!! :tt02:

Blitzburgh55
03-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Now we got SteelersSteve to go with StevieSteeler

Captcoolhand
03-27-2007, 06:32 PM
:welcome: Why does that user ID look familiar :scratch:

BlacknGold Bleeder
03-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Welcome the the Black and Goldest site on the web !!

I dunno how you guys just pick out a few teams to hate .... I hate any team that's not the STEELERS !! ... like the sig says...

House of Steel
03-27-2007, 07:39 PM
it isn't the same person, Capt. Lay off the bottle. :drunk:

Captcoolhand
03-27-2007, 07:45 PM
it isn't the same person, Capt. Lay off the bottle. :drunk:
And exactly how would you know:dunno: Dave, your Bottle joke is really getting old.(not that you started it)

House of Steel
03-27-2007, 07:47 PM
You sayin the dumbest **** anymore, I know darn well it isn't the same person.

Captcoolhand
03-27-2007, 08:17 PM
You sayin the dumbest **** anymore, I know darn well it isn't the same person.
Ok here's what you do.... never mind, this isn't the thread to hijack you high jacker

House of Steel
03-27-2007, 08:24 PM
ROTFLMAO :rofl: Cat got your tongue. I am playing a joke on you, Capt. I am suspicious too.

SteelerSteve
03-28-2007, 03:25 AM
Always glad to have another Steeler fan onboard! How did you find our site? I was just browsing for steeler related info and came across this site and decided to join

SteelerSteve
03-28-2007, 04:20 AM
Welcome the the Black and Goldest site on the web !!

I dunno how you guys just pick out a few teams to hate .... I hate any team that's not the STEELERS !! ... like the sig says...
There are definitley teams I hate more than others!

SteelerSteve
03-28-2007, 04:22 AM
ROTFLMAO :rofl: Cat got your tongue. I am playing a joke on you, Capt. I am suspicious too.

Whoever you guys are talking about its not me, this is actually the first forum i have ever been on

Steelersfan
03-28-2007, 11:32 AM
There talking about Stevie Steeler that's why the name looks familiar. But just ignore them fools. They hijack all the threads!....lol

Welcome to SA and I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

House of Steel
03-28-2007, 11:40 AM
Steve, don't worry about it. I knew all along you wasn't the same person. Capt, is a strange little troll that likes to hijack thread and start some games. Welcome, if you would like a sig with your profile, you can ask BR 7, BB2W, myself, and some others in here. Let us know what players and background you would like with your sig. Welcome to the family!!!

Captcoolhand
03-28-2007, 11:51 AM
truth be told... there was a steelerSteve in the forums back when i was at Steelers.com and it just rang a bell. had nothing to do with this site and will apologize to you SteelerSteve, for any misunderstanding or my assuming. again :welcome: and i hope this can be and enjoyable place for you:yesnod:

DallasRules
03-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Hey Everyone i just set up an account here, and I know you all probably here this alot but i feel the need to say it anyway. I hate the bengals with a passion. They are by far my least favorite team in the whole NFL. I would also like to say that the two players that really make me hate them are 1. Carson Palmer and 2. T.J. Houshmenzadah or whatever his name is. Any ways i decided to let you all know im here and i am proud to be a fan of the best team in the NFL.PERIOD.

Hi Steve I'm a new member too just wanted to welcome u to the addicts. GO DALLAS!

DIESELMAN
03-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Welcome to SA!!! Cool people and a great site. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

SteelerSteve
03-29-2007, 01:40 AM
Hi Steve I'm a new member too just wanted to welcome u to the addicts. GO DALLAS!
Thanks for the welcome, so are you just a dallas fan or are you a steelers fan too, cause I think that might be a little contradictory.LOL

BlitzburghNation
03-29-2007, 11:56 AM
:welcome: I'm sure you'll find plenty of bung-ho haters on here :lol:
For me it's gotta be :rats: is my most hated team :bigthumb:
But the :bengalssuck: :brownssuck: are a close second :lol:
I sure can't leave out the COW-TURDS and PAT-ZEEZ
Really that's the only teams i truly hate ,,,,,,

SteelerSteve
03-30-2007, 12:07 AM
:welcome: I'm sure you'll find plenty of bung-ho haters on here :lol:
For me it's gotta be :rats: is my most hated team :bigthumb:
But the :bengalssuck: :brownssuck: are a close second :lol:
I sure can't leave out the COW-TURDS and PAT-ZEEZ
Really that's the only teams i truly hate ,,,,,,
Cant see how you cant hate the Seacocks, but i guess you dont live in washington like me and always hearing there crap, even though there team has never been really competitive.:helmet:

House of Steel
03-30-2007, 12:21 AM
Oh we all hate the seacocks and Mr. Walrus. You know, there is one person in here that is a major Seahawks fan, and he is one of the best of friends you can possible ask for. Make sure you get to know Hawk Believer. Trust me, He is a one in a million kind of fan.

BlitzburghNation
03-30-2007, 12:29 AM
Cant see how you cant hate the Seacocks, but i guess you dont live in washington like me and always hearing there crap, even though there team has never been really competitive.:helmet:

Guess you gotta live there to hate seattle :scratch: I like alot of teams,,,
but love only one :tt02: :helmet: :tt02:
Steve largent was one of my favorite WR's back in the day :greengrin:
I've always admired players who over-achieved and quieted all the doubters
Best example of all time is ROCKY BLIER :clap:

SteelersWoman
03-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Welcome! And Capt and HoS go at it all the time--don't pay any attention lol

Captcoolhand
03-30-2007, 07:09 PM
Hey!!!!! Speak nice or don't speak at all:lol:

SteelerSteve
03-31-2007, 02:16 AM
Steve, don't worry about it. I knew all along you wasn't the same person. Capt, is a strange little troll that likes to hijack thread and start some games. Welcome, if you would like a sig with your profile, you can ask BR 7, BB2W, myself, and some others in here. Let us know what players and background you would like with your sig. Welcome to the family!!!
:lol: Strange little troll, thats pretty good. Thanks for the offer, and hell yeah I would definitely like a sig.:bigthumb:

House of Steel
03-31-2007, 10:58 AM

Steelerwoman, that little troll isn't worth my time and day anymore, so don't need to put me in the same breath as that crazy gnome. I am done with him. He makes me more fed up and fustrated then worth it and respecting.

Steve,

What players and background would you like? I would like to take up the offer and present you the gift. I won't mind it one bit. :bigthumb:

SteelerSteve
04-17-2007, 01:03 AM
Steelerwoman, that little troll isn't worth my time and day anymore, so don't need to put me in the same breath as that crazy gnome. I am done with him. He makes me more fed up and fustrated then worth it and respecting.

Steve,

What players and background would you like? I would like to take up the offer and present you the gift. I won't mind it one bit. :bigthumb:

Big Ben and Troy, as for the back ground, surprise me.:yesnod: