PDA

View Full Version : News for K-train

BlackGold4vr
03-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Finally, it is almost a foregone conclusion Daniel Sepulveda of Baylor will be the first punter drafted, possibly in the late part of round three.

Recently the Patriots, Miami Dolphins and Pittsburgh Steelers have sent special teams coaches to Waco, Texas to privately workout the Baylor punter.

I know K-train has been pimpin Sepulveda from the beginning and it appears perhaps someone from the Steeler Front Office was listening. But I would be surprised and shocked if a punter was picked on day 1 of the draft by anybody. We'll see.....

:banana:

Koopa
03-22-2007, 03:31 PM
i'd be mad if we waste a 3rd rounder on him lol

K Train
03-22-2007, 04:21 PM
if we get an extra pick in the third, one from losing FAs last year....then its well worth it.....the sepulveda era in pittsburgh is about to begin boys....i can feel it

BlackGold4vr
03-22-2007, 04:38 PM
if we get an extra pick in the third, one from losing FAs last year....then its well worth it.....the sepulveda era in pittsburgh is about to begin boys....i can feel it

The actual compensatory picks won't be announced until next week but I just posted an article a day or two ago about some draft expert guy who figures these picks out by some formula and never misses with his predictions. He says the Steelers are getting a 4th and 5th. Here's the link.

http://www.kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200611