PDA

View Full Version : I need a log for my web site

Stairwayto7
03-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Can anybody help me out! I will send a picture that I need to use! I have a picture from a friend that helps sponsor my sight, so I have a obligation to use his pic!

House of Steel
03-20-2007, 06:43 PM
What exactly do you need?

Stairwayto7
03-20-2007, 06:46 PM
What exactly do you need?

I need the picture that I have, incorporated into a sig with my slogan! I` know nothing about doing this, and I have no photoshop or whatever the hell it tkakes

House of Steel
03-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Let me take a shot at it, Cleve.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-20-2007, 08:48 PM
I can try it too if you like...

K Train
03-20-2007, 09:11 PM
I already did it :nahnah:

heres what we came up with for a logo for his website

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n45/K-Train89/ATGSPNcopy.jpg

http://atgsportsnutrition.net/index.html

MRS Steelerfan
03-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Nice work K!

House of Steel
03-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Go with K-train's sig. I did all I could. I am sorry, Cleve. K-train is awesome.

MRS Steelerfan
03-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Go with K-train's sig. I did all I could. I am sorry, Cleve. K-train is awesome.
:scratch:

Captcoolhand
03-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Nice work K!
You're just checking out his Body who are you kidding:lol:

K Train
03-20-2007, 09:42 PM
the guy is jacked lol

MRS Steelerfan
03-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Nah, I am not into all those veins, I could tell ya what I think he looks like-- But really we dont want to go there.. I admire the all the hard work and dedication that goes into to body building-- but the looks-- not my thang...

Captcoolhand
03-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Good answer MRS SF:lol:

BR7
03-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Cool.. steroids for sale! :D

House of Steel
03-20-2007, 10:21 PM
Mrs., I tried to make a sig and couldn't make it work cause my dogs kept interfering with my work, I gave up and saw that K-train beat me to it.

Stairwayto7
03-21-2007, 04:59 PM
Cool.. steroids for sale! :D

Total opposite of steroids my friend! But I`m sure Dan, pictured in the sig, would appreciate your kind words. I actually have a friend that has a site dedicated to shirts about steroid use. We are promote only Natural Physiques. The picture used was Dan the day before a contest, it took 16 straight weeks of dieting to achieve the look. He doesnt look like this all the time just once, every other year. You might be surprised to know that he is
6`tall and weighed in at 178lbs in the picture. If he were abusing the needle, at six foot, he would weigh in at 240 plus! We always joke that the biggest guys at a drug tested show, are in the audience! Also my site is linked up with Christian Bodybuilding .com, so I wouldn`t be allowed to keep my status and promote drug use. I actually have alot of respect for both men and women natural bodybuilders, I dont think that I could do it!

steelersgal86
03-21-2007, 05:46 PM
wow, that is a logo he made for you....that will be sweet...

BR7
03-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Total opposite of steroids my friend! But I`m sure Dan, pictured in the sig, would appreciate your kind words. I actually have a friend that has a site dedicated to shirts about steroid use. We are promote only Natural Physiques. The picture used was Dan the day before a contest, it took 16 straight weeks of dieting to achieve the look. He doesnt look like this all the time just once, every other year. You might be surprised to know that he is
6`tall and weighed in at 178lbs in the picture. If he were abusing the needle, at six foot, he would weigh in at 240 plus! We always joke that the biggest guys at a drug tested show, are in the audience! Also my site is linked up with Christian Bodybuilding .com, so I wouldn`t be allowed to keep my status and promote drug use. I actually have alot of respect for both men and women natural bodybuilders, I dont think that I could do it!

I meant to wrap my steroid comment around the tag :D I guess it doesn't pay to be sarcastic typing in a forum eh? lol. And if Dan wants to go a few rounds.. KTrain would be happy too ! :popcorn:

BBG7
03-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Nah, I am not into all those veins, I could tell ya what I think he looks like-- But really we dont want to go there.. I admire the all the hard work and dedication that goes into to body building-- but the looks-- not my thang...

I'm with you there!

K Train
03-21-2007, 06:01 PM
hell yeah im always up for a few rounds :ktrain:

Stairwayto7
03-21-2007, 07:02 PM
I meant to wrap my steroid comment around the tag :D I guess it doesn't pay to be sarcastic typing in a forum eh? lol. And if Dan wants to go a few rounds.. KTrain would be happy too ! :popcorn:

I understood the sarcasm! I just didnt want to mistake it for stupidity! No big deal!:bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-21-2007, 07:54 PM

we need a sarcasm tag for real man :lol: