PDA

View Full Version : New here

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 08:32 AM
I have been registered for a few months but have not posted too much yet. I am from Painesville Ohio, I am the sister to PsychoWard and Clevestinks please do not hold that against me though. I was on Steelers Fever before and I look forward to posting here.....I hear the games are good....:tt02: :tt02:

steelcurtaingal
03-19-2007, 09:27 AM
:gpower: :welcome: glad to have ya!

BlitzburghRockCity
03-19-2007, 09:39 AM
Greetings & :welcome:

So you're related to Cleve, well I guess that's ok :lol: As long you don't come online at 630 am telling everybody how you just had 3 protein shakes, ran a marathon, and then went to gym and yelling at everyone to WAKE UP !! You'll be just fine :lol:

Us non morning people like it quiet and relaxed that early.

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 09:54 AM
lol thanks...I am a morning person but not that bad....

Prosdo
03-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Welcome to the site!

House of Steel
03-19-2007, 10:49 AM
:welcome: :sup: I am a good friend of your brothers. Psycho is a trip and enjoy his company. Cleve is a real trip, I didn't know he had a sex-change operation before he hits the Poker Tourneys in the last few days :rofl: This is an amazing group with fun people and great times. If you want a sig, hit me up and I will gladly make you one. Cleve is due a upgrade.

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 10:59 AM
Thanks, Actually that is how i found out about this site. when i went over there he was playing...I have to have 50 posts before i can play...i am a real gambler though. ..

:welcome: :sup: I am a good friend of your brothers. Psycho is a trip and enjoy his company. Cleve is a real trip, I didn't know he had a sex-change operation before he hits the Poker Tourneys in the last few days :rofl: This is an amazing group with fun people and great times. If you want a sig, hit me up and I will gladly make you one. Cleve is due a upgrade.

House of Steel
03-19-2007, 11:01 AM
We got some real good poker players here, be very careful who you bet against. Capt is a trip and so is your brothers.

floodcitygirl
03-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Wecome to SA from a fellow Ohioan! Hope you enjoy!!! :tt02:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 11:27 AM
We got some real good poker players here, be very careful who you bet against. Capt is a trip and so is your brothers.

I know they are...but I know how they play...pyschoward and I play on pokerstars all the time...and we all play poker together at clevestinks house.

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 11:52 AM
sister i have no sister cleve do you?

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 11:52 AM
Congratulation SA:clap: We have our first trio:lol: :bigthumb: 2 Bothers and Sis.
:welcome:lots of great folks here which i'm sure you already seen. nice having you (don't beat me too bad in poker) and look forward to seeing you around.
Who's older, younger and the spoil brat in the middle:lol:

TG- you shouldn't talk.... being the 1st guy here every morning at 6am starting new threads:lol:

1 more ?
who spent more time in the kitchen:hilarious:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:00 PM
sister i have no sister cleve do you?

hey now that is not nice....i know you dont admit to your other brother but you do have a sister...remember me yesterday

House of Steel
03-19-2007, 12:01 PM
That is Psycho for ya. Last time I remember, that sicko told me he had a bad rash under his bra straps. :eek: You got some sex changing sickos for brothers. :rofl:

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 12:03 PM
poor grammer HOS:yesnod: i think she missed it :lol:

AZ_Steeler
03-19-2007, 12:05 PM
:sup: :welcome:

Hope you enjoy the site!!!

PsychoWard
That is Psycho for ya. Last time I remember, that sicko told me he had a bad rash under his bra straps. :eek: You got some sex changing sickos for brothers. :rofl:

actually steerlersgal86 is cleve's disguise and his real way to come out of the closet:lol: :lol: :lol::hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

House of Steel
Hey Capt :bigfinger: You got no reason to teach me ****.

House of Steel
03-19-2007, 12:06 PM
actually steerlersgal86 is cleve's disguise and his real way to come out of the closet:lol: :lol: :lol::hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

OMG!
:eek:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:08 PM
Congratulation SA:clap: We have our first trio:lol: :bigthumb: 2 Bothers and Sis.
:welcome:lots of great folks here which i'm sure you already seen. nice having you (don't beat me too bad in poker) and look forward to seeing you around.
Who's older, younger and the spoil brat in the middle:lol:

TG- you shouldn't talk.... being the 1st guy here every morning at 6am starting new threads:lol:

1 more ?
who spent more time in the kitchen:hilarious:

Well Clevestinks is the oldest by far, i am the middle and only girl of 4, and pyschoWard...is the spoild brat...youngest....and I mean he fits every word of spoiled brat.

actually with our mother no one spent anytime in the kitchen unless they had clean up duty. which clevestinks never had...because he woudl break the dishes....we were blessed with a stay at home mom who made a home cooked meal everyday at 5 o'clock..but now clevestinks spends the most time in the kitchen. Dont let pyscho fool you with those recipes...ask him how many of them he has made...your answer will be "0".....

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:10 PM

stop that..i am sure some of these people remember me from steelersfever...i have not changed my name...

you guys are just cruel..

see what i grew up with...and this is nothing....and i had 3 brothers....

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 12:11 PM
Hey Capt :bigfinger: You got no reason to teach me ****.I was talking about Pyscho dipshit so put your famous finger back away

House of Steel
03-19-2007, 12:12 PM
LMAO. :rofl: Capt, your too easy of a target.

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:13 PM

if you only knew...rash under his bra straps..nothing either one of my brothers say ever surprises me...

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Well Clevestinks is the oldest by far, i am the middle and only girl of 4, and pyschoWard...is the spoild brat...youngest....and I mean he fits every word of spoiled brat.

actually with our mother no one spent anytime in the kitchen unless they had clean up duty. which clevestinks never had...because he woudl break the dishes....we were blessed with a stay at home mom who made a home cooked meal everyday at 5 o'clock..but now clevestinks spends the most time in the kitchen. Dont let pyscho fool you with those recipes...ask him how many of them he has made...your answer will be "0".....

you know what you are right i don't spend as much time in the kitchen as i would like but when you work 70+ hours a week it is kinda hard!!! and as far as the recipes you know that is :willybs: so knock it off and stop tring to make yourself look good!:nono:

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 12:16 PM

:rofl::hilarious: let the truth be told:lol:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:18 PM
you know what you are right i don't spend as much time in the kitchen as i would like but when you work 70+ hours a week it is kinda hard!!! and as far as the recipes you know that is :willybs: so knock it off and stop tring to make yourself look good!:nono:

okay as far as the recipes go...how many of them besides the spinach one have you made? have you ever honestly in your life made venision...i dont mean ate it i mean cook it? NONONONONONO......i know you work alot but you dont work hard....and you better be nice...or no more chicken enchiladas for you....

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 12:21 PM
okay as far as the recipes go...how many of them besides the spinach one have you made? have you ever honestly in your life made venision...i dont mean ate it i mean cook it? NONONONONONO......i know you work alot but you dont work hard....and you better be nice...or no more chicken enchiladas for you....

lets talk about working hard here for a min.... i am at home right posting (about to go into work in a few) where are you............:dunno:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:26 PM
lets talk about working hard here for a min.... i am at home right posting (about to go into work in a few) where are you............:dunno:

heyhey...you start work at noon i bet you will still be posting...

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 12:28 PM
doubt it

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Plead the 5th Steelergal. it's a no win situration.:lol:

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 12:31 PM
be fair:yesnod: does he really know what that word means:yesnod: :lol:

floodcitygirl
03-19-2007, 12:33 PM
This is the craziest welcome thread I think I've ever seen! (Interesting though) :lol: :popcorn:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:37 PM
be fair:yesnod: does he really know what that word means:yesnod: :lol:

in all fairness yes..he used to hunt..he knows what it means..and he has eaten it...but never cooked it...trust me i know...he is a good griller i will give him that...

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 12:37 PM
This is the craziest welcome thread I think I've ever seen! (Interesting though) :lol: :popcorn:I don't know:scratch: k's-girl was right up there. but this is getting close

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 12:41 PM
in all fairness yes..he used to hunt..he knows what it means..and he has eaten it...but never cooked it...trust me i know...he is a good griller i will give him that...
Man how do you hunt deer and not be able to cook it:lol: I can see him now with a stick over a fire like he's cooking marshmellows:lol:

House of Steel
03-19-2007, 12:46 PM
:hijack: If Capt would stop being a thread hijacking whore. This wouldn't of been a unique welcoming thread. :hijack:

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 12:51 PM
:hijack: If Capt would stop being a thread hijacking whore. This wouldn't of been a unique welcoming thread. :hijack:
Imagine who I learned that from!!! *cough cough YOU cough cough*

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:55 PM
Man how do you hunt deer and not be able to cook it:lol: I can see him now with a stick over a fire like he's cooking marshmellows:lol:
:clap: :hilarious:

House of Steel
03-19-2007, 01:01 PM
:bigfinger: Your voted the biggest one.

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 01:10 PM

1st you take a piece of Bambi and you slap it on a well rounded stick. Sprinkle some spices that you pulled out of your pocket(careul to remove all lent) hold meat over fire:bigthumb: Oh, and if you drop it don't worry, just blow it off and continue cooking to your likens:lol: :hilarious:

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 01:13 PM
:bigfinger: Your voted the biggest one.
Don't worry about HOS. This is one of his famous signatures(1 of many):lol: :lol:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 01:14 PM
i see that....:hilarious:

BBG7
03-19-2007, 01:26 PM
welcome to SA!!!!

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 01:48 PM

first of all i used to hunt when i was younger and didn't know how to cook i havn't hunted in awhile because i work so damn much not that you would know anything about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 01:50 PM
we struck a nerve....:nono:

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 01:52 PM
:hilarious: :lol: i wasn't going to say it!:stirpot: :lol:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 01:53 PM
:hilarious: :lol: i wasn't going to say it!:stirpot: :lol:

lol keep stirring....

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 01:59 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 02:02 PM
we struck a nerve....:nono:

:bigfinger: okay you want to play dirty we can do that!!!!

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 02:05 PM
:bigfinger: okay you want to play dirty we can do that!!!!
Oh ****, 1 brother already turned gay what's next:scratch: watch out Steelersgal:lol:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 02:13 PM
hey hey....i am not playing dirty....calm down....

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 02:17 PM
you come on this web site for the first time and start ragging on me!!!! ok we'll just see about that!

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 02:21 PM
well for one...i am only doing what you do..for 2 if you look i have been a member longer than you just took longer to post..

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 02:25 PM
well for one...i am only doing what you do..for 2 if you look i have been a member longer than you just took longer to post..

i could see if i did this to you but now you started it all i have to say is watch out for glenn when he starts reading all of this!!!!:greengrin:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 02:27 PM
he will be nicer than you

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 02:29 PM
i guess she told you Pyscho:lol: :lol:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 02:30 PM

:stirpot: :stirpot: you like to stir the pot huh? lol...

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 02:34 PM

man talk about an *** kisser you are falling her around on every thread she posts!!! maybe both of you guys should go to geneva on the lake

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 02:40 PM
you guys are right and I'm just bored and need to stay out of family disputes:lol: you guys are both good people to me:cya:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 04:29 PM
lol were just kidding...nothing serious...just having fun:bigthumb:

Stairwayto7
03-19-2007, 05:33 PM
First off she/he is an imposter! I have no sister that can type. This person is making fun of my sister if anything! My sister is a window licker, she can`t help it, we don`t hold it against her. So I dont know why this person has come in here and stirred the pot.
Psycho can cook, he makes all types of cuisines from all over the world. My sister can`t even pronounce COZUMEL. One thing this person did get right is the fact I do spend alot of time in the kitchen, cooking healthy. But they probably guessed from all my other posts.
If I can ever get my window licking sister out of the house, I will have her post, and settle this.
I will say that Pyscho is the youngest, but not the most spoiled, I have another brother, that is closest with my sister, who is actually the most spoiled. We dont consider my sister spoiled, just because we have to wipe the drewl off her face all the time.
So whoever you please leave my family out of this! If you really knew me, you would know that I spent time in the kitchen when I was young cooking for my younger siblings when our mother was ill and in the hospital. Even my mother would tell you that!

BlacknGold Bleeder
03-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Welcome to the site !! It's THE BEST STEELERS site on the web!!

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 06:48 PM
First off she/he is an imposter! I have no sister that can type. This person is making fun of my sister if anything! My sister is a window licker, she can`t help it, we don`t hold it against her. So I dont know why this person has come in here and stirred the pot.
Psycho can cook, he makes all types of cuisines from all over the world. My sister can`t even pronounce COZUMEL. One thing this person did get right is the fact I do spend alot of time in the kitchen, cooking healthy. But they probably guessed from all my other posts.
If I can ever get my window licking sister out of the house, I will have her post, and settle this.
I will say that Pyscho is the youngest, but not the most spoiled, I have another brother, that is closest with my sister, who is actually the most spoiled. We dont consider my sister spoiled, just because we have to wipe the drewl off her face all the time.
So whoever you please leave my family out of this! If you really knew me, you would know that I spent time in the kitchen when I was young cooking for my younger siblings when our mother was ill and in the hospital. Even my mother would tell you that!

whatever...you sure do kiss pyscho's butt

BB2W
03-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Welcome aboard!... I thought you might have been Cleve's sister when you PM'd me. I wasn't sure because of the slight change in your screen name. I thought it was just someone wanting a sig like the one I made you in the past.

Koopa
03-20-2007, 12:24 AM
wow a 7 page welcome thread in one day :lol:

welcome to SA, i hope you'll enjoy it here

BlitzburghNation
03-20-2007, 12:29 AM
Guess i'm a little late,,,,,"Oh Well" :welcome: Best site on the planet :bigthumb:

steelersgal86
03-20-2007, 07:26 AM
[QUOTE=BB2W;85101]Welcome aboard!... I thought you might have been Cleve's sister when you PM'd me. I wasn't sure because of the slight change in your screen name. I thought it was just someone wanting a sig like the one I made you in the past.[/QUOTE

Thanks...I love the sig....

Stairwayto7
03-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Damn that is a great sig! But its not my sister

steelersgal86
03-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Damn that is a great sig! But its not my sister

I am good enough to pick your daughter up from school yesterday but not to be your sister....okay...i bet she would say i am her aunt....

Captcoolhand
03-20-2007, 10:02 AM
:popcorn:

nice sig Steelersgal86, Sister or not:bigthumb:

PsychoWard
03-20-2007, 11:30 AM
that is a sweet sig

Prosdo
03-20-2007, 11:50 AM
I am good enough to pick your daughter up from school yesterday but not to be your sister....okay...i bet she would say i am her aunt....

Uh oh Cleve you are in trouble! lol :greengrin:

steelersgal86
03-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Uh oh Cleve you are in trouble! lol :greengrin:

he is always in trouble :banana:

DIESELMAN
03-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Welcome aboard Steelersgal86......As you can see already, this place is crawling with a wide variety of cool people. Enjoy!!!

Stairwayto7
03-20-2007, 04:27 PM

Stalker! How did you know that I have a daughter? Have you ever watched Dateline? There coming for you!

steelersgal86
03-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Stalker! How did you know that I have a daughter? Have you ever watched Dateline? There coming for you!

well alot of people here know and remember me/us from steelers fever...so keep up the good work

House of Steel
03-20-2007, 06:56 PM
Hey Cleve, LAY OFF THE THIRD DEGREE ON YOUR SISTER!!! DAMN PSYCHO CAT OWNER!!! :rofl:

steelersgal86
03-20-2007, 07:00 PM
Hey Cleve, LAY OFF THE THIRD DEGREE ON YOUR SISTER!!! DAMN PSYCHO CAT OWNER!!! :rofl:

lol you tell em...thanks...someone needs to stick up for me my brothers sure wont...they gang up on me and stick up for each other...:dunno: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Captcoolhand
03-20-2007, 07:04 PM
:popcorn: :lol:

PsychoWard
03-20-2007, 07:16 PM
lol you tell em...thanks...someone needs to stick up for me my brothers sure wont...they gang up on me and stick up for each other...:dunno: :crying: :crying: :crying:

bros got to stick together maybe you should call your other brother randy!

steelersgal86
03-20-2007, 07:23 PM
bros got to stick together maybe you should call your other brother randy!

oh that is messed up...i am really telling mom now...:nahnah:

Stlrs4Life
03-20-2007, 08:51 PM
:welcome:

SteelersWoman
03-21-2007, 04:52 AM
Welcome :)

Stairwayto7
03-24-2007, 02:15 PM
oh that is messed up...i am really telling mom now...:nahnah:

Tattle Tale! Window Licker! I`m sure your huband would agree with the Window licker

steelersgal86
03-24-2007, 06:31 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Scorp
10-27-2010, 10:57 PM
Welcome home steelersgal86. I foreskin that you will hold many, many high scores in the arcade.