PDA

View Full Version : Another Day, another Mock(s)

kgreen
03-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Well, I know that mocks aren't right but you have to hate what Draft Countdown did to theirs:http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Meanwhile............Draft has updated theirs and in round 2, there is a shocker:
http://www.draftstock.com/site_main/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=29
:dunno:

K Train
03-17-2007, 04:09 PM
NFLDCD.....that mock sucks. i would be furious if we picked up hall

the other one......we dont need poz but heres the interest i have....gaines adams slipping to 13 :scratch: IF that were to happen, adams was there to pick at 13 i would absolutely expect us to move up 2 spots, something we certainly arent afraid of doing

Chris Henry would be pretty sweet too

Koopa
03-17-2007, 06:06 PM
ok, that's gay, **** a corner, but i wouldn't mind crowder in the second, get spencer in the first crowder in the second

BlitzburghRockCity
03-17-2007, 06:11 PM
Chris Henry in the 2nd round, yup I could handle that although I don't think we'd take a RB that early.

steelcurtain09
03-17-2007, 06:14 PM
hey poszluzny and henry...
not too bad

i dont care bout NFLDCD they dont know jack

kgreen
03-17-2007, 06:25 PM
hey poszluzny and henry...
not too bad

i dont care bout NFLDCD they dont know jack

I know they do suck NFLDCD and Kiper suck at mocks.

BlackGold4vr
03-17-2007, 06:27 PM
Chris Henry in the 2nd round, yup I could handle that although I don't think we'd take a RB that early.

:plus1:

If we draft Spencer he won't play much anyway. Who's he gonna replace in the line-up? Porter? I believe Harrison takes that spot. Haggans? The 4 million dollar man is not going to be sat to play a rookie. Keisel? I don't think so. Smith? The guy we just re-signed....think again. I sure would like to know which player everybody thinks will be sat to get the rookie playing time. I think if we draft Spencer he plays mostly on special teams. Do I think he should play? Of course I do! Haggans should not only be benched but cut. He is NOT worth 4 million and I believe he is the weakest link on our defense. Our defensive scheme calls for 2 bookend OLB's who are playmakers! Porter was one and I believe Harrison can fill that role nicely. Haggans never was and should be cut! That would free up a spot for Spencer to play........but its never going to happen. Farrior and Foote are doing fine and should stay put. :banging:

:deadhorse:

K Train
03-17-2007, 07:34 PM
DO NOT be surprised if Haggans gets benched and only gets spot duty, it wouldnt surprise me at all.....Tomlin wont force his under performing *** into the lineup if we have a hungry rookie that tears it up in camp. Tomlin isnt cowher when it comes to that.....AT LEAST I REALLY HOPE NOT.

Harrison + (insert first round rookie OLB here)=Vicious

**** haggans, he is the oddman out inthis and the draft didnt even come yet

and yes TG we are taking a RB in the second round...tomlin told me

BlackGold4vr
03-17-2007, 07:55 PM
DO NOT be surprised if Haggans gets benched and only gets spot duty, it wouldnt surprise me at all.....Tomlin wont force his under performing *** into the lineup if we have a hungry rookie that tears it up in camp. Tomlin isnt cowher when it comes to that.....AT LEAST I REALLY HOPE NOT.

Harrison + (insert first round rookie OLB here)=Vicious

**** haggans, he is the oddman out inthis and the draft didnt even come yet

and yes TG we are taking a RB in the second round...tomlin told me

If they had planned to replace him in the line-up they would certainly have cut him! Teams don't generally pay back-ups 4 mil a year. That tells me that Haggans has got a pretty solid hold on that other OLB spot. He might be gone next year but I think whoever we draft will only get spot duties this year. Thats just my opinion. :yesnod:

K Train
03-17-2007, 07:57 PM
if he is completely outperformed....it would be dumb not to bench him, no matter how much he is making....football is "what have you done for me lately" remember

Koopa
03-17-2007, 08:05 PM
If they had planned to replace him in the line-up they would certainly have cut him! Teams don't generally pay back-ups 4 mil a year. That tells me that Haggans has got a pretty solid hold on that other OLB spot. He might be gone next year but I think whoever we draft will only get spot duties this year. Thats just my opinion. :yesnod:

sometimes cutting a player isn't that easy, cutting him could've still had a decent hit against the cap so they might as well keep him, and they very well may still cut him in june when the second round of cuts usually happen........... they might just be keeping him around for insurance just in case they can't nab one of these studs....... so i think if we get one he'll be cut in june

and don't be so sure about harrison, as top gun says everytime he is talked about, he breaks easily, he's a china doll, hell he breaks himself when not even getting touched

our first round pick must be one of these studs at OLB because we are not set what so ever there, and haggans is a bum and will be out played by a rookie

BlackGold4vr
03-17-2007, 08:07 PM
if he is completely outperformed....it would be dumb not to bench him, no matter how much he is making....football is "what have you done for me lately" remember

I think he is more firmly entrenched at that position than you think he is. Tomlin has been watching tons of game films and based on that and Haggans escalated salary, I believe he musta liked what he saw or he would have axed him already. Yes, I believe whoever we draft will play sparingly this year and will be the man in 2008. :blah: