PDA

View Full Version : top 10 hardest hits of the year

tony hipchest
03-17-2007, 02:06 AM
...acording to the nfl network, and bengals receivers were on the receiving end of THREE of them. amazing thing is, is that harrisons body slam on johnson, or the pop in the jaw to chris henry in game 1 werent included.

is it any wonder that when teams line up to play these pissants they want to hit them the hardest?

i dont know if players want to demolish them more because of their prick attitudes and to shut them up, or if its because all their thuggery is gonna bring on more scrutiny and fines to those nfl players who like to go out and party.

either way, it is painfully obvious that the bengal wr's are constantly getting JACKED UP! (in the worst way, too.)

steelcurtain09
03-17-2007, 07:36 AM
u have a link to a video?

BlitzburghRockCity
03-17-2007, 08:24 AM
...acording to the nfl network, and bengals receivers were on the receiving end of THREE of them. amazing thing is, is that harrisons body slam on johnson, or the pop in the jaw to chris henry in game 1 werent included.

is it any wonder that when teams line up to play these pissants they want to hit them the hardest?

i dont know if players want to demolish them more because of their prick attitudes and to shut them up, or if its because all their thuggery is gonna bring on more scrutiny and fines to those nfl players who like to go out and party.

either way, it is painfully obvious that the bengal wr's are constantly getting JACKED UP! (in the worst way, too.)

Everytime I see Douchemanzada, Henry, or Johnson get the snot knocked out of them it's freekin awesome, especially when it come courtesy of the black n gold :tt02:

BR7
03-17-2007, 10:37 AM
u have a link to a video?

It was on NFLN about 1am or so. I wish the Harrison slam was on there. I don't see why it wasn't. They showed other hits that were illegal/flagged.

Even the Brownies whacking the gold grill was on there, he got knocked senseless.

I didnt think the Ravens hitting Ben was that 'big' of a hit to make the top 10 list.

House of Steel
03-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Damn wish I would of seen this. I love nothing more than watching some damn thug getting the cobwebs knocked out of em. Dude, I have done my fair share of hard hitting people in High School. I love being a jackass and hitting someone hard for a 15 yard flag and jacking up the team.

DIESELMAN
03-17-2007, 08:02 PM
They should have a separate "Jacked Up" in honor of Chris Simms. He was doing helicopter spins and all kinds of crazy **** when the Panthers ate his *** up. :lol:

House of Steel
03-17-2007, 08:07 PM
You remember that one JET back in the 80s or early 90s, got spun real high in the air, I remember the NFL Today did a rewind of the highlights, they added a chopper sound to that play. It was funny as hell. They did it three times over.

K Train
03-17-2007, 08:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0imu31yP2Fw&mode=related&search=

BlitzburghNation
03-17-2007, 09:33 PM
:clap: :tt02: Never get sick of seeing that clip :popcorn: