PDA

View Full Version : nfldraftcountdown mock

Koopa
03-15-2007, 09:35 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

they have us getting jarvis, which i woldn't mind, but i think i'd rather have spencer or levi brown over him there, cause they have levi sliding to the giants

and they have spencer going to the broncos, bastards lol

and the have leonard going to the pats in the first

i don't like what they have us getting the next two rounds, a corner that early is not nessacary, especially the reason the give, the dude doesn't seem good but they say fits in cover 2....well guess what?? we ain't changing anytime soon and the resigning of aaron smith confirms that IMO........

DIESELMAN
03-15-2007, 09:40 PM
I've been seeing a lot of changes in mocks here lately. Wait until about a week before the draft and see what everyone says then.

K Train
03-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Olsen at 14????? get the **** out of here

Moss-great pick
another syracuse DB wouldnt be bad...but not in the second
Center- i hope not considering we have 4 potential centers on the roster :dunno:

overall terrible mock if you ask me...and i would be pissed if we took brown over moss or spencer......especially since OLB is a SCREAMING priority right now

Koopa
03-15-2007, 10:44 PM
i wouldn't be pissed, feneca is out the door already, even though levi is a tackle he can play guard and he'd make the blow of him leaving much less.....

K Train
03-15-2007, 10:56 PM
i'd hate to get brown, who i doubt would be very good at guard and end up with someone like moses for our OLB later on....if we we to think we need oline so bad we could grab blalock in the second or third(<doubtful he makes third)

Koopa
03-15-2007, 10:59 PM
i would love blalock in the second, spencer and blalock in the first two rounds would be great, i wouldn't even care about the rest of the draft lol..........until the fifth when we draft the punter from baylor (**** his stupid name lol)

K Train
03-15-2007, 11:13 PM
DANIEL SEPULVEDA

Koopa
03-15-2007, 11:17 PM
DANIEL SEPULVEDA

i know his name, i just don't like it......so i will refer him to as the punter from baylor, and after the draft i'll probably say the punter that got away :lol:

K Train
03-15-2007, 11:19 PM
and after the draft i'll probably say the punter that got away :lol:

BLASPHEMY!

kgreen
03-16-2007, 01:24 PM
WHAT????? Is this guy on crack?:cursin: :cursin: