PDA

View Full Version : Tank Johnson gets 120 days in jail.....

DIESELMAN
03-15-2007, 06:19 PM
SKOKIE, Ill. - A judge on Thursday sentenced Chicago Bears defensive lineman Terry "Tank" Johnson to 120 days in jail for violating his probation in a 2005 gun case. Cook County Circuit Judge John Moran said Johnson, 25, must spend four months in the Cook County jail and pay a $2,500 fine after Johnson pleaded guilty to violating his probation. The judge could have put Johnson behind bars for up to a year. He was immediately taken into custody after the ruling was issued.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-16-2007, 06:47 AM
So he'll be out just in time for Training camp, Im sure he'll take that instead of being locked up for a year.

DIESELMAN
03-16-2007, 12:04 PM
I just hope he learns a lesson. That life is short, enjoy it to the fullest. These guys are talented and livin a life we can only dream about, some of them don't have a clue that they are pissin away their talent and their lives.

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-16-2007, 04:11 PM
He will be out in 60 days. If he keeps his nose clean. For everyday of good behavior. He gets a day knocked off his sentence.

BlitzburghNation
03-16-2007, 08:56 PM
I just hope he learns a lesson. That life is short, enjoy it to the fullest. These guys are talented and livin a life we can only dream about, some of them don't have a clue that they are pissin away their talent and their lives.

:iagree: Man what i would give to play for the black & gold !