PDA

View Full Version : If things couldn't get worse for Chris Simon

House of Steel
03-15-2007, 01:30 PM
NHL sends Chris Simon home to hit his wife and kids with a stick

The NHL has suspended New York Islanders forward Chris Simon for the remainder of the season after he swung his stick and delivered a brutal blow to the face of Rangers center Ryan Hollweg last week. NHL commissioner Gary Bettman says he thinks that if the volatile Simon spends a few months away from the sport with his family he will come to grips with the severity of his actions.
“I think after a few days at home hitting his family in the face with a stick, he’ll realize what a serious issue this is,” said Bettman. “You brutally slash a four-year-old girl across the face and you’ll take her head clean off. I know. I’ve done it.”
The 6-foot-3, 235-pound Simon says he isn’t sure the NHL made the best decision.
“I have a serious anger problem,” he said. “I always have. And taking away my outlet for my aggression is not going to do any good. Plus, my family isn’t even around. Once my wife heard I’d be around the house more she took the kids and fled. I have no idea where she is. But if she doesn’t get back soon and have some dinner for me I’m going to kill the bitch.”

Who the hell does this sick idiot think he is threatening his wife and kids the same way he did a Ranger? What a damn dick.:willybs:

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Nice post dave, :lol:

House of Steel
03-15-2007, 02:20 PM
LMAO. :hilarious: