PDA

View Full Version : Belichick to coach his last season???

DIESELMAN
03-15-2007, 12:29 PM
According to Boston Herald, Bill Belichick is firing all his guns at once because he wants to go out on top. The team's spending spree has all the makings of a run at one final Super Bowl before Belichick packs it in as a coach of the Patriots. They've added Adalius Thomas-LB, Donte Stallworth-WR, Wes Walker-WR, Kelly Washington-WR, Sammy Morris-RB, Larry Izzo-LB, Kyle Brady-TE and Billy Yates-G. We can only hope and pray. :crossfingers: :pray: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

House of Steel
03-15-2007, 12:32 PM
The Steelers will knock their asses to the floor in the playoffs. Nice try, Belliache. :bigfinger:

Black@Gold Forever32
03-15-2007, 12:32 PM
Dude I ****ing hope so. I'm tired of seeing that sweat shirt wearing mug of his every football season.

House of Steel
03-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Maybe we can hire Chris Simon as our hitman and take a whack at Belliache's head. :hilarious:

DIESELMAN
03-15-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm tired of seeing that sweat shirt wearing mug of his every football season.
:lol: you and me both....it looks like he crawled out of his cardboard box and went straight to the stadium. :hilarious:

Black@Gold Forever32
03-15-2007, 12:39 PM
:lol: you and me both....it looks like he crawled out of his cardboard box and went straight to the stadium. :hilarious:

:bluelol:lol funny **** Diesel funny **** man.

AZ_Steeler
03-15-2007, 12:48 PM
That would be awesome if he left... I can't stand the dude or the entire team! I put the Patriots right their next to the Yankees!

Captcoolhand
03-15-2007, 01:20 PM
That would be awesome if he left... I can't stand the dude or the entire team! I put the Patriots right their next to the Yankees! I put them right next to that stink'n mess my dog left out in the Back yard:lol:

kgreen
03-15-2007, 01:57 PM
Dude I ****ing hope so. I'm tired of seeing that sweat shirt wearing mug of his every football season.

Yeah is it so classless. He is such a jerk. I hope he does retire. I won't miss you Hoodie.

Hburg
03-15-2007, 02:28 PM
So he does a huge spending spree for the last year he coaches with no concern for the future effects? Yea, real team-spirited and classy. :rolls eyes:

In 2-4 years time when the Patriots budget is gone to **** and they are unable to pay for high caliber players we will all know who to thank.

Now, to just squash that dream and send the Patriots back to the pre-tuck rule days.

BuFu

K Train
03-15-2007, 05:07 PM
**** them i hope they fall on there faces this year

BBG7
03-15-2007, 05:43 PM
**** them i hope they fall on there faces this year
:ditto: I hate him and the whole team!

BlitzburghRockCity
03-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Atleast he'd be able to spend time trying to shop for new clothes :rolleyes: :rofl: