PDA

View Full Version : Moss could be going to Green Bay soon

Blitzburgh55
03-14-2007, 09:25 PM
http://www.draftheadquarters.stirsite.com/page/page/4269113.htm

KNBR Radio is reporting that the Raiders and Packers have reached a tentative agreement on compensation for Randy Moss. But the entire thing is contingent upon Moss (and his agent) ability or willingness to restructure his current contract into something the Packers are more comfortable with and can absorb. The particulars of the deal weren't discussed, but it has been rumored that the Raiders would get a 2nd round pick in 2007 and an additional pick in 2008.

Koopa
03-14-2007, 09:34 PM
this would be a pretty good pick up for green bay, cause they need a playmaker, and i think having favre as his qb would lift his spirits and maybe bring the old moss out......plus they are in the nfc so he'd help them make the playoffs

BlitzburghRockCity
03-14-2007, 09:58 PM
Well wouldn't that be ironic. I wonder how much mooning he'd be doing then :lol:

TEEMONT
03-14-2007, 10:01 PM
I personally love this idea, Moss and Farve would go great together. I also have a hunch that the Green Bay fans will forgive the "moon", the most over-hyped celebration of all time.

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-15-2007, 01:59 AM
Month old news. You guys really need to do better internet searches :bigthumb:

TEEMONT
03-15-2007, 03:17 AM
Month old news. You guys really need to do better internet searches :bigthumb:

well considering a month ago it was only a rumor......

AZ_Steeler
03-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Kind of saw this one coming just because the Packers have a ton of cap room. Favre and Moss is going to be a pretty good combo and might revitalize Moss' career which has been in the crapper lately. Favre likes to throw the ball up and Moss has always told his QB's to just throw it up there and he'll go get it!

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-15-2007, 01:14 PM
Look for Rodgers to go west.

Hburg
03-15-2007, 02:30 PM
I personally love this idea, Moss and Farve would go great together. I also have a hunch that the Green Bay fans will forgive the "moon", the most over-hyped celebration of all time.

I never understood why the "moon" was so controversial. He never actually pulled his pants down, it was a division rival, and it was a playoff game I believe....so of course there is going to be celebration and taunting. That just seemed to be the No Fun League striking again.

BuFu