8 -10 garlic cloves, sliced

Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker. Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours

Variation: add 1 cup of BBQ sauce or 1 cup of soy sauce

===============================================

8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1-8 oz. bottle Catalina salad dressing
1 envelope dry mix onion soup
10 oz jar apricot preserves

Place chicken breasts in your slow cooker. Pour remaining ingredients on top of chicken. No need to mix. Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low.

Makes 6 to 8 servings.

================================================== ====

- 3-1/2 lb frozen turkey breast (not thawed)
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/8 cup sugar

Place frozen turkey breast in slow cooker. Pour remaining ingredients on top. Cover and cook on low for 7 - 8 hours

House of Steel
03-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Are you going to have me over for dinner sometime soon?

floodcitygirl
03-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Hey Psycho...do you think I could use venison instead for that beef recipe? Would I need to add or change anything?

AZ_Steeler
03-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Crock Pot recipes are awesome... throw it all in the pot and let it cook!

PsychoWard
03-14-2007, 07:21 PM
lol any time you want my friend

PsychoWard
03-14-2007, 07:23 PM
Hey Psycho...do you think I could use venison instead for that beef recipe? Would I need to add or change anything?

oh yeah you could!! i use venison a lot in different dishes never in this one but i don't see why you couldn't!

floodcitygirl
03-14-2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks. I have a bunch of venison in the freezer. I just wasn't sure how it would be with the mustard? I'll give it a try. :bigthumb:

BTW, if you have any other really good recipes using venison, I'd really appreciate you sharing them.

PsychoWard
03-14-2007, 07:26 PM
yeal let me know how it turns out!

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Are you going to have me over for dinner sometime soon?

Thought you were on a diet? :lol:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 07:27 AM
I just gave you these recipes....dont let him fool you he will never make them....

5 to 6 lbs beef chuck roast, cut into small chunks
1/4 cup mustard
1 cup water
8 -10 garlic cloves, sliced

Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker. Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours

Variation: add 1 cup of BBQ sauce or 1 cup of soy sauce

===============================================

8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1-8 oz. bottle Catalina salad dressing
1 envelope dry mix onion soup
10 oz jar apricot preserves

Place chicken breasts in your slow cooker. Pour remaining ingredients on top of chicken. No need to mix. Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low.

Makes 6 to 8 servings.

================================================== ====

- 3-1/2 lb frozen turkey breast (not thawed)
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/8 cup sugar

Place frozen turkey breast in slow cooker. Pour remaining ingredients on top. Cover and cook on low for 7 - 8 hours

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 07:28 AM
:willybs: :willybs: :willybs: :willybs:

oh yeah you could!! i use venison a lot in different dishes never in this one but i don't see why you couldn't!

floodcitygirl
03-19-2007, 10:41 AM
:willybs: :willybs: :willybs: :willybs:Uh oh...before I try this, what's bs...that he uses venison in recipes or that it would be good to use in this one??? :dunno:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Uh oh...before I try this, what's bs...that he uses venison in recipes or that it would be good to use in this one??? :dunno:

lol...it is bs that he uses venison in it..i am suprised he knows what it is...but honestly I would think it would be good. I know I put venison in chile, spaghetti etc. and it is good....i just called him and harrassed him about this also....

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 11:02 AM
lol...it is bs that he uses venison in it..i am suprised he knows what it is...but honestly I would think it would be good. I know I put venison in chile, spaghetti etc. and it is good....i just called him and harrassed him about this also....

man you must be really bored to come on this site and start making lies get back to work :bigfinger:

floodcitygirl
03-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Alright! Put the sibling rivalry on hold for a minute and get back to what's REALLY inportant....me...and my question!!! :lol:

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Alright! Put the sibling rivalry on hold for a minute and get back to what's REALLY inportant....me...and my question!!! :lol: and that was.....:greengrin:

floodcitygirl
03-19-2007, 11:21 AM
and that was.....:greengrin:Nevermind. I think I'll start listening to your sister. :nahnah: :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Crock Pot recipes are awesome... throw it all in the pot and let it cook!

Hell yeah, they are a God send when you don't feel like coming home from work and cooking a meal. Just get it ready the night before and toss it in before you leave for work.

Those crockpot liners are awesome too, makes cleanup a snap !

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 11:31 AM
Nevermind. I think I'll start listening to your sister. :nahnah: :lol:

you are a very smart girl...let me tell you...

:bigthumb:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Hell yeah, they are a God send when you don't feel like coming home from work and cooking a meal. Just get it ready the night before and toss it in before you leave for work.

Those crockpot liners are awesome too, makes cleanup a snap !

i use my crockpot weekly i have not tried the liners yet though. i keep forgetting they make them...it sure would be nice...

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 11:47 AM
i use my crockpot weekly i have not tried the liners yet though. i keep forgetting they make them...it sure would be nice...tell me about it:yesnod: Momma saids,"you don't work today, you clean house" and since i do the cooking 90% of the time,man doing dishes SUCK!:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-19-2007, 12:11 PM
We never used our crockpot much because cleanup was such a pain, but with these liners, it's awesome.

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:16 PM
We never used our crockpot much because cleanup was such a pain, but with these liners, it's awesome.

i do use it but yes it is a pain...chili is the worst...but i think i am going to get these and try them....

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 12:19 PM
you guys got me wondering because i was just thinking about using mine today:yesnod: (But hate that clean-up:lol: )
Believe it or not.....was actually eyeballing that pack of venision stew meat in the freezer this morning:bigthumb: thanks Steelergal.

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:21 PM
you guys got me wondering because i was just thinking about using mine today:yesnod: (But hate that clean-up:lol: )
Believe it or not.....was actually eyeballing that pack of venision stew meat in the freezer this morning:bigthumb: thanks Steelergal.

anytime...send some my way ...it is my husbands birthday today and i dont want to cook...i even made my corned beef and cabbage in mine on saturday and it was good....

BlitzburghRockCity
03-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Walmart has those liners pretty cheap, but they don't come too many to a pack so use them wisely :lol:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Walmart has those liners pretty cheap, but they don't come too many to a pack so use them wisely :lol:

thank you...walmart is my favorite store..i am there like 2-3 times a week...i have a sign outside my house that says if i am not home try walmart...cleve got it for me...:lol:

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 12:44 PM
thank you...walmart is my favorite store..i am there like 2-3 times a week...i have a sign outside my house that says if i am not home try walmart...cleve got it for me...:lol:
:lol: :lol:

I'm not allowed to make cornbeef unless i plan on eating it all myself:cursin: No one here likes it.

Since so many here are from NE Ohio, we need to meet up sometime this summer up in Ganeva On the Lake for a get together:bigthumb:

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 12:52 PM
:lol: :lol:

I'm not allowed to make cornbeef unless i plan on eating it all myself:cursin: No one here likes it.

Since so many here are from NE Ohio, we need to meet up sometime this summer up in Ganeva On the Lake for a get together:bigthumb:

oh we all love geneva on the lake..it is only about 20-30 minutes from me only about 15 for pyscho...that would be fun....my husband loves to ride his bike out there...

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 12:57 PM
oh we all love geneva on the lake..it is only about 20-30 minutes from me only about 15 for pyscho...that would be fun....my husband loves to ride his bike out there...
I love to have a bike but you know.:lol:
I live next door(literally) to Cleveland Hopkins Airport so it's about an hour or a little less for me. wife and I go and get a room and just make a weekend of it with NO kids

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 01:04 PM
I love to have a bike but you know.:lol:
I live next door(literally) to Cleveland Hopkins Airport so it's about an hour or a little less for me. wife and I go and get a room and just make a weekend of it with NO kids

we will have to do that...do you stay at the new hotel resort thing?

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 01:07 PM
i use my crockpot weekly i have not tried the liners yet though. i keep forgetting they make them...it sure would be nice...

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: you just got done telling me yesterday that you guys ate out everyday last week. weekly my ***!!! your husband might use it but do you even know how to plug it in?

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 01:11 PM
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: you just got done telling me yesterday that you guys ate out everyday last week. weekly my ***!!! your husband might use it but do you even know how to plug it in?

what when did i tell you that...i just made corned beef and cabbage in it saturday and boneless ribs friday...jerry did make those...but i had to tell him how...and chicken on tuesday...the only ordering out this week..was yesterday when i had you all over....

be nice...i will let mom read these....

**** and i brought you out the enchilidas that i made and you loved...so that was not last week...

PsychoWard
03-19-2007, 01:14 PM
what when did i tell you that...i just made corned beef and cabbage in it saturday and boneless ribs friday...jerry did make those...but i had to tell him how...and chicken on tuesday...the only ordering out this week..was yesterday when i had you all over....

be nice...i will let mom read these....

**** and i brought you out the enchilidas that i made and you loved...so that was not last week...

oh no please not mom she might ground me or even worse give me a spanking.:rolleyes: maybe it was last week jerry told me that then. and yes your enchilidas were very good!

Captcoolhand
03-19-2007, 01:15 PM
we will have to do that...do you stay at the new hotel resort thing?
Did they put a new hotal out there:dunno: it's been a couple of years for me but we usually stay near the strip.

steelersgal86
03-19-2007, 01:17 PM
yes...i really nice one they have a website if you google it....i think it is expensive...