PDA

View Full Version : Stevens arrested for DUI

DIESELMAN
03-13-2007, 07:00 PM
According to the Arizona Republic, the Seahawks tight end was arrested early Tuesday morning after admitting to drinking "four or five margaritas" at a Scottsdale, Ariz., bar. He faces charges of driving under the influence and possession of marijuana.

The 27-year-old was pulled over for driving erratically in a rented 2007 Chrysler 300 sedan and taken into custody around 2:30 a.m. He reportedly refused a Breathalyzer test, but according to the arresting officer, Stevens "dropped his cell phone and wallet on the ground, bent down to pick them up, then stutter-stepped as he started to walk in my direction."

Stevens' blood-alcohol content level was unavailable Tuesday morning. His initial court appearance was set for April 2.

I guess he seen the contract Joey got.....Joey still getting into his head. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

K Train
03-13-2007, 07:01 PM
lol i saw this thread and i was like....please let this be jeramy......please please please lol

TEEMONT
03-13-2007, 07:32 PM
lol i saw this thread and i was like....please let this be jeramy......please please please lol

Me too....lol....the guy who sits next to me at work is a seahawks fan.

House of Steel
03-13-2007, 07:51 PM
WHAT A JACKASS!!! :hilarious:

BBG7
03-13-2007, 08:13 PM
hahahaha..that's funny!!!

Ambridge
03-13-2007, 08:16 PM
When will these Jokers ever learn???????
You want to "smoke" do it at home......if you want to go out for a few cold ones call a taxi or hire a limo service.

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-13-2007, 08:38 PM
When will these Jokers ever learn???????
You want to "smoke" do it at home......if you want to go out for a few cold ones call a taxi or hire a limo service.

Your talking football players not rocket scientist.

AZ_Steeler
03-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Strike one!!! :lol:

Hawk Believer
03-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Terrible, terrible timing on his part too. He is an unrestricted free agent right now. The TE market is really tight and he stood to make a ton of money. I am sure he still will, but he lost himself millions and millions of dollars this morning.

There was some talk of the Seahawks trying to bring him back now that all the other big name free agent TEs have been signed. But this has got to seal the deal; Stevens won't be wearing blue pants next season.

Seattle signed Marcus Pollard today (he made a visit to Seattle yesterday before the arrest). I don't know much about him other than he is 35 years old and only made 12 catches last year. Not exactly the kind of receiving production that our offense needs from the TE position. There are 3 good TEs in the draft, but we traded away our first round pick for Deion Branch..... Maybe one will be around still in the second round. We might have to trade one of our recievers to move up a little.

BlitzburghNation
03-13-2007, 10:08 PM
I guess he seen the contract Joey got.....Joey still getting into his head. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :popcorn:

BR7
03-13-2007, 10:59 PM
A fuggin Chrysler 300?? lmfao. Were all the LeBaron's taken??

jayson_wv
03-14-2007, 08:01 PM
he's a douche anyway!

BB2W
03-24-2007, 11:19 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/pics/breaking/0323abrk-steve.jpg

Blood-alcohol test results released Friday show Jerramy Stevens of the Seattle Seahawks was nearly three times over the state's legal limit when arrested March 13 in Scottsdale on suspicion of drunken driving.

Stevens' blood-alcohol content was 0.204 percent, which places Stevens in the extreme DUI category, Scottsdale police Sgt. Mark Clark said. Arizona's legal limit is 0.08 percent. In Arizona, extreme DUI is 0.15 or more and can bring a 30-day jail sentence.

Stevens, who is scheduled to appear in court April 2, reportedly told officers he had "four or five" margaritas before he was stopped around 2:30 a.m. for driving erratically along Indian School Road near 84th Street.

Officers reported that he was visibly intoxicated, describing his eyes as "bloodshot, watery and half-closed."

Police drew Stevens' blood with a search warrant when he reportedly refused to take a Breathalyzer test.

The 27-year-old Bellevue, Wash. resident was arrested on charges of DUI and possession of marijuana after police reportedly found drugs in his back pocket. He was released on bail after police booked him into the Scottsdale City Jail.

Stevens played tight end for the Seahawks for five years. On Tuesday, news accounts reported that Stevens will not return next season.

"I would say it is probably time for a change of scenery and move on from that situation," team President Tim Ruskell said in a written statement Friday. "We signed Marcus Pollard. We now have four tight ends, so I think we are in good shape."

The Scottsdale arrest was not the first incident on the free agent's record.

In 2003, he faced DUI charges after police in Seattle reportedly found half-empty champagne bottles in his car during a traffic stop.

Two years earlier, Stevens faced hit-and-run charges after his vehicle crashed into a Seattle retirement home.

In 2001, he was accused of drugging and raping a 19-year-old girl at the University of

link: http://www.azcentral.com/community/scottsdale/articles/0324sr-stevens0324Z8.html
He was smacked!

Stlrs4Life
03-24-2007, 11:21 PM
Man, he really is soft!

Captcoolhand
03-24-2007, 11:35 PM
oh man he would be great for us:yesnod:

my bad, had a Cincy fall back:banging: :dunno: