PDA

View Full Version : Draft Ace Mock Draft

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 04:06 PM
http://www.draftace.com/draft2007/mockdraftround1.htm

Every Mock has Spencer going to the Ravens at 29

Koopa
03-10-2007, 04:14 PM
you do know mocks are usually 100% wrong right????

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 04:26 PM
you do know mocks are usually 100% wrong right????

Im Just posting them did i say their were right

Koopa
03-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Im Just posting them did i say their were right

you're posting them so you can show us that these mocks are agreeing with your opinion on spencer

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 05:31 PM
you're posting them so you can show us that these mocks are agreeing with your opinion on spencer

Well there is no mock draft agreeing with you

Koopa
03-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Well there is no mock draft agreeing with you

cause as we have all said, he is a reach at 15 but worth taking........ just cause a mock draft has him going late doesn't make him any less of a player........

again, early mock drafts had ware in the 20's and he was drafted number 11

you are obviously showing you are in your mid teens cause you basing who you like on what you see on sportscenter and not what the players actually do on the field

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 06:01 PM
cause as we have all said, he is a reach at 15 but worth taking........ just cause a mock draft has him going late doesn't make him any less of a player........

again, early mock drafts had ware in the 20's and he was drafted number 11

you are obviously showing you are in your mid teens cause you basing who you like on what you see on sportscenter and not what the players actually do on the field

Yet again ive never seen Moss on Sportscenter:willybs:

Im allwoed to have to my say just cuze i dont agree with everyone dosent mean im wrong

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-10-2007, 06:03 PM
ALL MOCKS ARE WORTHLESS! SAID THIS BEFORE. BLITZ STOP TAKING THESE THINGS BIBLES.

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 06:06 PM
ALL MOCKS ARE WORTHLESS! SAID THIS BEFORE. BLITZ STOP TAKING THESE THINGS BIBLES.

All of them have the steelers taking a different player but there isnt One with Spencer

Just cuze all of you guys want to marry spencer dosent mean the steelers will take him

Koopa
03-10-2007, 06:08 PM
All of them have the steelers taking a different player but there isnt One with Spencer

Just cuze all of you guys want to marry spencer dosent mean the steelers will take him

how come there's articles by ppl that follow the steelers having him as our guy??? or you just want to listen to the ppl that don't follow the steelers saying he isn't our pick to help prove your point??

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 06:10 PM
how come there's articles by ppl that follow the steelers having him as our guy??? or you just want to listen to the ppl that don't follow the steelers saying he isn't our pick to help prove your point??

You guys are like in a cult everything that dosent have the steelers taking Spencer you guys say it sucks

I want moss but i wouldnt care if the steelers took someone else
you guys need to be more opened minded

Black@Gold Forever32
03-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Blitz I can a flying **** if you like Spencer or not. Just state why you don't like him. Back up your opinion and state why. Just don't say you don't like someone.

Koopa
03-10-2007, 06:16 PM
You guys are like in a cult everything that dosent have the steelers taking Spencer you guys say it sucks

I want moss but i wouldnt care if the steelers took someone else
you guys need to be more opened minded

i am, read my other post, i've said i wouldn't mind moss either, i just don't see it happening cause he was suspended for smoking weed this past season

hell i wouldn't mind levi brown if he fell to us even though he isn't a true need he'd come in handy when faneca bails

but every year the draft has that one player that comes from a smaller school that ends up being a pro bowler.......... spencer is that player, and with his stock rising and the pro day he had he may very well be taken by the steelers at 15

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 06:21 PM
but every year the draft has that one player that comes from a smaller school that ends up being a pro bowler.......... spencer is that player, and with his stock rising and the pro day he had he may very well be taken by the steelers at 15

Spencer isnt from a Small School
Purdue its in the big ten its where Drew Brees went

Black@Gold Forever32
03-10-2007, 06:25 PM

I live 3 hours from Purdue so I saw alot of Spencer the last few years. Trust me this guy has the talent to be very good in the NFL.:bigthumb:

Koopa
03-10-2007, 06:26 PM

what i mean by small school is a nobody school a school that isn't on the map a lot like shawn merrimans team.... maryland isn't a power house football team

Koopa
03-10-2007, 06:27 PM
I live 3 hours from Purdue so I saw alot of Spencer the last few years. Trust me this guy has the talent to be very good in the NFL.:bigthumb:

NO NO NO!! mock drafts don't have him in the first round or at 15 so he is a BUM!!!! lol

Black@Gold Forever32
03-10-2007, 06:33 PM
NO NO NO!! mock drafts don't have him in the first round or at 15 so he is a BUM!!!! lol

:bluelol:Yea since these mock drafts don't have Spencer at 15 he sucks ***. Never mind Blitz stated he never heard of him before.:bluelol: Dude I don't care if people don't like Spencer but I just wish Blitz would state why he don't like him.lol

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 06:34 PM

Actullay alot say the ravens will take him at 29 but its a reach pick

BlackGold4vr
03-10-2007, 06:47 PM
I want moss but i wouldnt care if the steelers took someone else you guys need to be more opened minded

We want a pass rusher.......but we don't want the best pass rusher! Can we just find someone that agrees with Blitzburghs latest mock bafoonery? What makes you like the inferior player with character and durability issues? Thats what we would like to know! Just because is not a reason! What about Jarvis Moss's collegiate career makes you think he will be a better professional football player? Please share your insider knowledge with the rest of us! Please share whatever it is that you know that would have people ignore the obvious (like which guy is the better football player)! Spencer clearly had the better season and by the time the draft rolls around in another 50 days Spencer may very well be sitting at 15th spot while Moss continues his freefall into the 2nd round! What then? Are you waiting to see a few more mocks that have Moss falling and Spencer rising before you can agree with the obvious? Why do you even watch football? Nobody is picking the Steelers to even win their division! Why put yourself through the torment of watching our team suffer a losing season and finish 3rd in our division? Because we know that our team is much BETTER than the LOSER experts say we are. We know that our team has a great shot at winning the AFC North and going DEEP into the playoffs! ***k the experts! They had the Colts crowned as SB champs last year at the beginning of the season! Believe what you see on the football field, not in some mocks made by geeks who never even played organized sports! :yesnod:

TEEMONT
03-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Why do you even watch football? Nobody is picking the Steelers to even win their division! Why put yourself through the torment of watching our team suffer a losing season and finish 3rd in our division? Because we know that our team is much BETTER than the LOSER experts say we are. We know that our team has a great shot at winning the AFC North and going DEEP into the playoffs! ***k the experts! They had the Colts crowned as SB champs last year at the beginning of the season! Believe what you see on the football field, not in some mocks made by geeks who never even played organized sports! :yesnod:

ummmm weren't the "experts" you speak of correct in having us 3rd in the division and the Colts winning the SB? I could be wrong and living in an alternate universe, so just let me know.

Not saying I want Moss over Spencer, to be honest I don't know who I would take at this point, but anytime you guys wanna let up on Blitz, you can go ahead and do that. Dude is going to develop a complex.

DIESELMAN
03-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Blitz is pushing your buttons guys. He can barely form complete sentences let alone give you guys a valid reason why he doesn't like a player. :lol:

BlackGold4vr
03-10-2007, 07:05 PM
ummmm weren't the "experts" you speak of correct in having us 3rd in the division and the Colts winning the SB? I could be wrong and living in an alternate universe, so just let me know.

Not saying I want Moss over Spencer, to be honest I don't know who I would take at this point, but anytime you guys wanna let up on Blitz, you can go ahead and do that. Dude is going to develop a complex.

The Colts were supposed to play the Carolina Panthers in the SB that we won!

BlackGold4vr
03-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Blitz is pushing your buttons guys. He can barely form complete sentences let alone give you guys a valid reason why he doesn't like a player. :lol:

He starts threads like this because he knows people will respond. Playin us like a deck of cards! :nahnah:

Black@Gold Forever32
03-10-2007, 07:14 PM

He isn't pushing my buttons. I would just a reason he doesn't like Anthony Spencer. Usually when on a message board you post points why you don't like somebody.:bluelol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Well your all wrong we are taking a runningback in round 1 :nahnah:

Steelersfan
03-10-2007, 07:41 PM
I thought we'd take that punter K Train wanted and use him as punter and LB.....lol

K Train
03-10-2007, 07:57 PM
he could do it, hes diesel lol......."Sepuveda takes the snap, wow whata kick, 65 yards with a 6 second hangtime, OH sepulveda with the big hit on the ball carrier! the baltimore ravens pinned deep in there own territory. Mcnair takes the snap, sepulveda off the edge, SACKED for a 10 yard loss!!!

lol

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 08:59 PM
First off the Big Ten Defensive Players always will have more tackles they dont play wide open like the SEC. Its more running than passing.

Jarvis is 3.5 inches taller than Spencer and can tip more balls and make it hard for QBs to See WRs