Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 05:03 PM
http://www.nfldraftpro.com/mockdraft.html

Yet another mock and still no Spencer at 15

Koopa
03-10-2007, 05:15 PM
http://www.nfldraftpro.com/mockdraft.html

Yet another mock and still no Spencer at 15

smh, you really don't know much do you??? these are mock, as in fake, they don't know anything yet......of course they ain't gonna have him going high, hell a lot of mock drafts had ware going in the 20's.......

BlackGold4vr
03-10-2007, 06:05 PM
His username would indicate that he loves our zone blitzes. Yet he doesn't want us to take the player that even the BEST O-lineman in this years draft say is the BEST pass rusher! Even though Anthony Spencer led all of college football players with tackles made in the backfield by more than DOUBLE the next player, we don't want a player with those abilities? Tom Brady was a 6th round pick! Just because a couple idiots like Todd Mcshay or Mel Kiper say a player should go in a certain part of this round or that does not make it so. Thank God that coaches and scouts don't take what these jackasses say very seriously even though Blitzburgh obviously takes their opinions like they are the word of Gods! If we draft Spencer and he is a freakin superstar are you going to root against him? Judging from what I have read from the fans on this site......about 90% of us want to see Spencer in black and Gold!

Who do you want them to take "Oh Ye Great Purveyor of Football Knowledge"? Please do bless us with a nugget of your wise football counsel! :hail:

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 06:31 PM
His username would indicate that he loves our zone blitzes. Yet he doesn't want us to take the player that even the BEST O-lineman in this years draft say is the BEST pass rusher! Even though Anthony Spencer led all of college football players with tackles made in the backfield by more than DOUBLE the next player, we don't want a player with those abilities? Tom Brady was a 6th round pick! Just because a couple idiots like Todd Mcshay or Mel Kiper say a player should go in a certain part of this round or that does not make it so. Thank God that coaches and scouts don't take what these jackasses say very seriously even though Blitzburgh obviously takes their opinions like they are the word of Gods! If we draft Spencer and he is a freakin superstar are you going to root against him? Judging from what I have read from the fans on this site......about 90% of us want to see Spencer in black and Gold!

Who do you want them to take "Oh Ye Great Purveyor of Football Knowledge"? Please do bless us with a nugget of your wise football counsel! :hail:

Then every mock draft is retarted Spencer is no number 15 pick maybe with a pick at 25-30 but not at 15

BlackGold4vr
03-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Who do you think we should take? Is that a difficult question? :scratch:

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Who do you think we should take? Is that a difficult question? :scratch:

Jarvis Moss :yesnod:

Koopa
03-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Jarvis Moss :yesnod:

so you want us to draft a pot head??

i like moss

but the only reason you want him is because you've heard of him as you've said in other post you've never heard of spencer until now

that logic is dumb......i didn't know who ware is i didn't know who merriman was.....and look what happened

spencer is gonna be better then moss i guarantee you that

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 06:59 PM
so you want us to draft a pot head??

i like moss

but the only reason you want him is because you've heard of him as you've said in other post you've never heard of spencer until now

that logic is dumb......i didn't know who ware is i didn't know who merriman was.....and look what happened

spencer is gonna be better then moss i guarantee you that

Acutally ive never heard of either of them before

BlackGold4vr
03-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Some mocks have him falling out of the first round completely! Apparently that mid-season dope smoking has some teams questioning his character. Nevermind that he didn't have near the season that Spencer had!

scout.com rankings of top 5 Defensive Ends

DE 1 Gaines Adams SR 6-5/258/4.67 Clemson Fork Union, VA
DE 2 Jamaal Anderson JR 6-5.5/288/4.80 Arkansas Little Rock, AR
DE 3 Adam Carriker SR 6-6/296/4.91 Nebraska Kennewick, WA
DE 4 Anthony Spencer SR 6-3/261/4.72 Purdue Fort Wayne, IN
DE 5 Jarvis Moss JR 6-6.5/250/4.76 Florida Denton, TX

Spencer led the nation in tackles for loss with 26.5, he was third in the nation with 10.5 sacks (you do like sacks don't you.....Blitzburgh55?).
Oh yeah, don't let me leave out no drug suspensions!

Now let us explore your choice shall we?

Jarvis Moss: Flags: (C: CHARACTER) Problems on and off the field(D: DURABILITY) Player that can't stay healthy. Had 11 tackles for losses and a whopping 7.5 sacks. Didn't play in all the games due to a drug suspension in the middle of the season!

Now please explain to me how you see Moss as a better fit or player. He is your choice, surely you can explain to me why the Steelers should ignore the character and durability issues and take him over a player who clearly outplayed Moss and had a better season! If he is your choice you must have a reason.....you do have a good reason that would convince us all why we would want the inferior player with more baggage? Don't you? :scratch:

Black@Gold Forever32
03-10-2007, 07:17 PM
So you never heard of Anthony Spencer and you continue to knock him. I watched both Spencer and Moss play in college. I was impressed with both players but I seen Spencer more and like him better.

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-10-2007, 07:40 PM
If Moss was smoking. Then I'm sure he will end up in orange and black.