PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else sincerely hate...

jayson_wv
03-10-2007, 03:22 AM
this is probably royally ****ed up. but i ****ing HATE t.j. houshmandzedah. i know people say they hate fags from other teams etc. but i would really like to spit in his face! i don't know what it is about him, the wiping his cleats with the terrible towel or his flaming pippy longstocking gaymo hair. or his beak nose. i hate this man! when he got laid out this past year, i actually watched it like 20 times over and over! ok...i'm done.....**** it...just wondering if anyone else feels like this?

i'm from WV and he actually went to WVU and it still doesnt matter...

Steelersfan
03-10-2007, 03:24 AM
Hates such a harsh word. But I really don't like the guy!.....lol I dislike him more than CJ for that matter!

jayson_wv
03-10-2007, 03:28 AM
not saying it's right at all, that's what's makes this funny to me!

Steelersfan
03-10-2007, 03:35 AM
not saying it's right at all, that's what's makes this funny to me!

Not saying it doesn't fit how you feel....lol I just try not to use the word hate on people I don't know personally. But I sure don't like the guy as a football player...:greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-10-2007, 07:14 AM
I can't stand the dude either, I think he's a punk *** biatch who thinks he's God's gift to the NFL and if you aren't him, then you're beneath him.

That was a classless move he did with the Terrible Towel a couple years ago, ever since that I lost all respect for him. When Anthony Smith layed him out in the last game of the season last year and knocked him into next I was lovin it !

floodcitygirl
03-10-2007, 10:20 AM
When Anthony Smith layed him out in the last game of the season last year and knocked him into next I was lovin it !A truly beautiful moment. Those Bengal fans REALLY didn't like that one! lol

kgreen
03-10-2007, 10:22 AM
this is probably royally ****ed up. but i ****ing HATE t.j. houshmandzedah. i know people say they hate fags from other teams etc. but i would really like to spit in his face! i don't know what it is about him, the wiping his cleats with the terrible towel or his flaming pippy longstocking gaymo hair. or his beak nose. i hate this man! when he got laid out this past year, i actually watched it like 20 times over and over! ok...i'm done.....**** it...just wondering if anyone else feels like this?

How about this........I HATE THAT WHOLE TEAM!

BlackGold4vr
03-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Anytime the Bunghole receivers get laid out.........its a good thing! All 3 of them are punk *** biatches that talk more than their play should allow! C'mon, Chad Johnsons little season calendar with all the DB's that he will torch each week! You were 8-8 guys! Shoulda been 7-9 because the Steelers gave you the game in the 1st meeting! Don't think you torched anyone Chad! :nono:

House of Steel
03-10-2007, 10:31 AM
I can't stand the Bungholes, but I will say this, I loved every darn hit they took in that last game from Smith and Harrison. I hope we give them more of where that came from. I am hoping in the next game, we lay out Hoochiemama and Ocho Stinko for the season. I would nothing more than to instill lots of pain and suffering for those two idiots. Carson is another one I can't stand at all. He needs to get another bout of reality with his darn mouth.

floodcitygirl
03-10-2007, 10:59 AM
I really dislike that team and living in Cincy, feel the same about alot of their fan base. I definately appreciate it when they lose. But I couldn't wish injury on any player. Believe me, I was praying that Palmer would get up in that last game. I would have seriously been concerned for my safety at that game if he hadn't. Those natives started going nuts!

BB2W
03-10-2007, 12:49 PM
I don't like T.J. either...

I would like to see him go to another team and be the #1... he'd probabaly get shut down. I think his success is a product of playing across from Chad and catching a nice ball from Carson.

Did he play in the Pro Bowl this year? I remember he was an alternate and Carson suggested that Chad should sit this one out and let T.J. go instead. I do remember seeing Chad's mug in Hawaii... you know he can't pass up being in the spotlight.

DIESELMAN
03-10-2007, 01:02 PM
**** TJ!!!!! **** CJ!!!!! **** Palmer!!!!!......**** the Bungholes!!!!! They suck dick!!!! Always have!!!!! Always will!!!!!

BBG7
03-10-2007, 04:05 PM
I can't stand that guy either. I hate the whole team but he is #1 on that list. He is such a little cry baby too. I love watching NFL Network and hearing him on the sidelines almost in tears yelling at the refs and blaming them for everything that goes wrong in a game. He's such a joke. I heard him say after they lost to the Pats that they overlooked them because he knows they were a better team than the than the Pats. He's just a dumb *** and I love seeing him get knocked around.

steelcurtaingal
03-10-2007, 04:18 PM
good lord, i cant stand him. never have, never will. its partly the fact that i hate that whole stinkin team, but he could play for anyone and he would still be an @$$ in my eyes!

BBG7
03-10-2007, 04:33 PM
good lord, i cant stand him. never have, never will. its partly the fact that i hate that whole stinkin team, but he could play for anyone and he would still be an @$$ in my eyes!

:lol: :lol: :lol: well put girl!!!

BlitzburghNation
03-10-2007, 11:23 PM
:bigfinger: TJ and the bengirls :bengalssuck:

BR7
03-10-2007, 11:41 PM

Dude, lol.. I feel ya. I absolutely CANNOT STAND him. Words cannot describe my hatred for him. That and the youngin's that are members here, lol.

You left out that his head is like 3x bigger that his body, with his girlish hips. I think hes a girl pretending to be a guy who wants to be a girl. Oh, and hes like Chad's shadow.

Those are my 3 hated WRs in the NFL (Chad, Douche-man-za-dah, and Chris Henry).. and they are all on the same friggin team. Even if they were all on different teams, I'd still hate them the most. The fact that they are on Cinci-tucky make it even worse.

Someone should set up a poll.. who's uglier.. Chirs Henry or Douche-man-za-dah.

SteelersWoman
03-11-2007, 04:09 AM
That was a classless move he did with the Terrible Towel...I lost all respect for him...

Classless is one way to put it :greengrin: I know I lost all respect as well...

... hearing him on the sidelines almost in tears yelling at the refs and blaming them for everything that goes wrong in a game. ....

I think he's got a "God complex". And of course, "God" isn't supposed to lose.

...Someone should set up a poll.. who's uglier.. Chirs Henry or Douche-man-za-dah.

I think what makes TJ look so bad is the sneer that seems etched into his face. That's what makes him different than Chad IMO. Chad is all about the fun, and he doesn't seem to have a mean bone in his body, just likes to make people laugh--whereas TJ looks like he could cut you open with a knife without a second's thought, would think he looked great doin it, and was was doin it better than anybody ever had.

steeltown_heroes
03-11-2007, 04:57 PM

You said it, but i've been thinking it. There's just something about that guy you just want to hit him in the face. and that jerk chris henry. I hate the team, I hate the fans. I don't mind CJ and I used to wish them well before they beat us once and all of a sudden they think they're superbowl champs. And if they think that they would of beat us two years ago and won the super bowl, they must be dreaming

jayson_wv
03-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Ha Ha Ha. i love it! finally a site where i can let loose.i'm so pleased to know that there are other warped people out there.

someone else said it...but i hate carson palmer almost as much. that ****ing horse teeth puss! he is such a bitch! and marvin lewis isn't far behind! when he said "what you want him (carson) to do, sit around a cry about it, like their quarterback (ben) did" i could have pistol whipped him right then. lewis reminds me of that christmas poo south park episode for some reason... i don't mind chad so much, because at least he's entertaining. but that list he puts up is a good way to get ****ed up bad. you know if someone really gets the chance to shut that big mouth they will. would have been nice to see him coming across the midde and have joey, knock his gold fronts the **** out...but guess that will never happen now...:(

i can respect almost any team but the bungles. patriots, hard nosed, san diego great talent, baltimore tuff D, anyone but cincy!

i got a shirt that says houshmandzadeh is just a big word for gay. i'm gonna upload it soon!

BBG7
03-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Ha Ha Ha. i love it! finally a site where i can let loose.i'm so pleased to know that there are other warped people out there.

someone else said it...but i hate carson palmer almost as much. that ****ing horse teeth puss! he is such a bitch! and marvin lewis isn't far behind! when he said "what you want him (carson) to do, sit around a cry about it, like their quarterback (ben) did" i could have pistol whipped him right then. lewis reminds me of that christmas poo south park episode for some reason... i don't mind chad so much, because at least he's entertaining. but that list he puts up is a good way to get ****ed up bad. you know if someone really gets the chance to shut that big mouth they will. would have been nice to see him coming across the midde and have joey, knock his gold fronts the **** out...but guess that will never happen now...:(

i can respect almost any team but the bungles. patriots, hard nosed, san diego great talent, baltimore tuff D, anyone but cincy!

i got a shirt that says houshmandzadeh is just a big word for gay. i'm gonna upload it soon!

tell us how you really feel :bluelol: :bluelol: :bluelol:

BlitzburghNation
03-12-2007, 01:11 AM
All i can say about the whole team is :bengalssuck: :smashbengals:

and :bigfinger: Doush-man-zah-d-dah :popcorn:

TampaSteelGirl
03-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Don't care for T.J. at all but I really can't stand freaking Palmer!! That guy makes my blood boil!!!!! I don't ever wish injuries on any player no matter what but the fact that he actually HATES us because of that Kimo accident made me dislike much more! It was an accident, not something Kimo did on purpose and Kimo really felt bad!! Can't stand crybaby Palmer!!! :cursin:

BBG7
03-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Don't care for T.J. at all but I really can't stand freaking Palmer!! That guy makes my blood boil!!!!! I don't ever wish injuries on any player no matter what but the fact that he actually HATES us because of that Kimo accident made me dislike much more! It was an accident, not something Kimo did on purpose and Kimo really felt bad!! Can't stand crybaby Palmer!!! :cursin:

The whole team is a bunch of cry babies.

steeltown_heroes
03-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Their problem is that they've made the playoffs once in the last 10 years and now they think all they have to do is show up and they'll win with their 30th ranked defense and whinny quarterback. I got a list for the bungles, how about playoff wins or division titles, i guarantee it's a short one

steelcurtaingal
03-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Palmer is obsessed with the steelers. He is convinced we are all that is evil in htis world:stirpot: . I think his hate is amusing, but i do, above all bengals, dislike TJ. but then again :bengalssuck:

BBG7
03-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Palmer is obsessed with the steelers. He is convinced we are all that is evil in htis world:stirpot: . I think his hate is amusing, but i do, above all bengals, dislike TJ. but then again :bengalssuck:

It is pretty funny to see how much the entire team is obsessed with us and how much they hate us. It all leads back to jealousy and how much they want to be like us and have the sucess our franchise has had!!! Hell, Palmer admitted he was jealous of us and what we had!!!

steelcurtaingal
03-14-2007, 05:13 PM
It is pretty funny to see how much the entire team is obsessed with us and how much they hate us. It all leads back to jealousy and how much they want to be like us and have the sucess our franchise has had!!! Hell, Palmer admitted he was jealous of us and what we had!!!

who could blame him:lol: ? he is stuck with the bengals. Still, i feel no sympathy for him.::bwah:

kgreen
03-14-2007, 05:57 PM

:lol: :lol: That was so funny! I remember that article. Didn't he also say that he hoped we lose every game?:lol: :lol:

BBG7
03-15-2007, 12:05 AM
:lol: :lol: That was so funny! I remember that article. Didn't he also say that he hoped we lose every game?:lol: :lol:

yep...I think so!!! It's funny!

House of Steel
03-15-2007, 12:09 AM
Palmer will never smell anything close to a Vince Lombardi, unless he sniffs him, himself, of course, from the grave. :lol: