PDA

View Full Version : Report: Brady could have two babies in 1 year from 2 differnet women!

AZ_Steeler
03-09-2007, 11:24 AM
How great is this!!! I love seeing Brady screwing up like this :lol:

A Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father. According to the popular celebrity website Glamurama.com.br (http://glamurama.com.br/) , Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant, but may already have told select friends and family. The brief item was written by Joyce Pascowitch , who's the Brazilian equivalent of the New York Post's Richard Johnson . Brady's agent Don Yee did not return a phone call yesterday, and Bundchen's rep at IMG denied the report. Two weeks ago, Brady's ex-girlfriend actress Bridget Moynahan revealed she's pregnant, and Brady is the father. ( Moynahan's rep had no comment yesterday on the possibility of a Bundchen baby.) Brady, 29, and Moynahan, 36, dated for nearly three years before breaking up in mid - December. Soon after, the two-time Super Bowl MVP began dating the Brazilian supermodel. The pretty pair recently enjoyed five-star stays in Paris, Milan, and Rome, and Life & Style Weekly is reporting that Bundchen also took Brady to meet her parents in Porto Alegre , Brazil. Bundchen, who's dated Leonardo Di Caprio and surfer Kelly Slater , recently told Vanity Fair that she'd like to have children, but she's in no hurry. "I'd be lying if I said [I didn't want a family] -- my parents have been married for 35 years and have six children," she said. "Thing is, I'm just 26 years old, so I have plenty of time."

SteelerFan87
03-09-2007, 11:38 AM
How great is this!!! I love seeing Brady screwing up like this :lol:

Emphasis on the word "screwing" :lol:

Yeah, I just heard this yesterday and thought about posting it here, but I'm lazy, lol. This story was the inspiration for the helmet in my brady picture. :lol:

Koopa
03-09-2007, 11:42 AM
it's not a screw up, he just doesn't like to wrap it up........maybe he wants bastard babies lol

he's doing it to prove he's not a fag

TampaSteelGirl
03-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Doesn't that guy make enough money to buy rubbers for cripes sake!!! Geez!!! He'll be the laughing stalk of the NFL. He needs to keep his dick in his pants for awhile!! :clap:

TEEMONT
03-09-2007, 12:17 PM
uhhhhh who cares?

I'm sure he isn't gonna let these babies want for anything, so why give him a hard time?

Koopa
03-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Doesn't that guy make enough money to buy rubbers for cripes sake!!! Geez!!! He'll be the laughing stalk of the NFL. He needs to keep his dick in his pants for awhile!! :clap:

no he won't, holmes has like 20 kids from different women...... brady is doing nothing anyone else doesn't do

TampaSteelGirl
03-09-2007, 12:28 PM
no he won't, holmes has like 20 kids from different women...... brady is doing nothing anyone else doesn't do

Holmes doesn't have 20 kids!! Be real!! Well here's the difference because Holmes and Brady. Brady portrays himself as sqeeky clean, Holmes doesn't. That's why everyone is giving him such a hard time.

Koopa
03-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Holmes doesn't have 20 kids!! Be real!! Well here's the difference because Holmes and Brady. Brady portrays himself as sqeeky clean, Holmes doesn't. That's why everyone is giving him such a hard time.

ok, he has three kids, from different women.......... and the media potrays brady as sqeeky clean not brady himself.........

i just don't see nothing wrong with having kids with different women......i do with poor folks, but the dude is a millionaire and can afford it

TampaSteelGirl
03-09-2007, 12:41 PM
ok, he has three kids, from different women.......... and the media potrays brady as sqeeky clean not brady himself.........

i just don't see nothing wrong with having kids with different women......i do with poor folks, but the dude is a millionaire and can afford it

Well my brother has 3 kids to 2 different women but he's only a UPS man, I don't see a problem with it but it's just kind of ironic that it's happening to Tom Brady now.

TampaSteelGirl
03-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Oh yea and it's within 6 months of each other..:greengrin:

floodcitygirl
03-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Kids need more from you than money can provide. How much actual parenting is he going to be able to give? I can't imagine that the 2 mommies have warm feelings towards each other. And who's to say that he'll stay with the present one? I see potential for a difficult situation....as adults I say it's their problem that they chose...unfortunately it could be roughest on the kids. I feel bad for them, no matter how much "stuff" they have.

House of Steel
03-09-2007, 12:53 PM
:iagree: Those kids are going to be so screwed mentally as to who is their father and why is he a bastard? :rofl:

Koopa
03-09-2007, 01:05 PM
ok, y'all are acting like he's the first athlete to ever do this, the kids will be just fine, they have beautiful rich moms. and brady will spend time with them in the offseason

AZ_Steeler
03-09-2007, 01:34 PM
This thread doesn't really have anything to do about the kids, I think the kids will be fine... the big thing to me is how the NFL treats Brady has the 'wonder boy' and not only does he have his ex-girlfriend knocked up but now he has his current girlfriend possibly knocked up as well!

Maybe next year if the Steelers don't make the Super Bowl the NFL will ask Ben to do the coin toss! :lol:

TEEMONT
03-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Kids need more from you than money can provide. How much actual parenting is he going to be able to give? I can't imagine that the 2 mommies have warm feelings towards each other. And who's to say that he'll stay with the present one? I see potential for a difficult situation....as adults I say it's their problem that they chose...unfortunately it could be roughest on the kids. I feel bad for them, no matter how much "stuff" they have.

A. I grew up with a single mom, it wasn't rough on me, I turned out fine. If my mom had as much money as these people do, I would be fine x2.
B. Both of these kids parents are MULTI-Millionares, I am sure they will get over not having Brady around every day.
C. If Bridget Moynahan and Gisele bund-something let me have sex with them, I would def do it, I say props to Brady for knocking up two hot chicks!

Black@Gold Forever32
03-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Hey Tom Brady is a pimp. Its that simple. He is a better QB then Peyton Manning and he gets more action then Peyton.lol Hey Brady's throw aways are 10s.lol Keep Pimp'In Tom Keep Pimp'In

I mentioned Peyton just so Stillers can smack me now.lol

Black@Gold Forever32
03-09-2007, 01:41 PM
A. I grew up with a single mom, it wasn't rough on me, I turned out fine. If my mom had as much money as these people do, I would be fine x2.
B. Both of these kids parents are MULTI-Millionares, I am sure they will get over not having Brady around every day.
C. If Bridget Moynahan and Gisele bund-something let me have sex with them, I would def do it, I say props to Brady for knocking up two hot chicks!

Great post Stillers and I agree.:bigthumb:

TEEMONT
03-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Hey Tom Brady is a pimp. Its that simple. He is a better QB then Peyton Manning and he gets more action then Peyton.lol Hey Brady's throw aways are 10s.lol Keep Pimp'In Tom Keep Pimp'In

I mentioned Peyton just so Stillers can smack me now.lol

Lol.....I won't even get into that right now...however...Peyton did do pretty well for himself....

http://www.indianapoliswoman.com/archive-images/2006/aug/main-features/cover/cover-feature/ashley-seated/ashley-seated.jpg

Especially when you consider that he is about as ugly as Chris Henry. Oh and they supposedly have an "open realtionship".

BlackGold4vr
03-09-2007, 01:46 PM
That's hot! :whistle:

Black@Gold Forever32
03-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Lol.....I won't even get into that right now...however...Peyton did do pretty well for himself....

http://www.indianapoliswoman.com/archive-images/2006/aug/main-features/cover/cover-feature/ashley-seated/ashley-seated.jpg

Especially when you consider that he is about as ugly as Chris Henry.

Thats not bad at all don't get me wrong bro. But Tom has a different one every 6 months. He is a pimp.lol Where Peyton seems more of a family guy. Nothing wrong with that. I just felt the need to :stirpot:. I'm a dick what can I say.lol

Koopa
03-09-2007, 01:50 PM

same here, as 32 said, great post

TEEMONT
03-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Thats not bad at all don't get me wrong bro. But Tom has a different one every 6 months. He is a pimp.lol Where Peyton seems more of a family guy. Nothing wrong with that. I just felt the need to :stirpot:. I'm a dick what can I say.lol

You missed the part when I edited......they have a rumored "open relationship", which probably means Peyton is having dirty 3 somes.

floodcitygirl
03-09-2007, 01:54 PM
ok, y'all are acting like he's the first athlete to ever do this, the kids will be just fine, they have beautiful rich moms. and brady will spend time with them in the offseasonNo...far from the only or first one, Koopa. But rich, beautiful, and famous doesn't equate to happy and well balanced....you only have to look at the news to see that. Hey...who am I to know? Could turn out fine if he steps up, takes responsibility and is really a father to those kids. I just think he hasn't shown alot of maturity so far. :dunno:

Black@Gold Forever32
03-09-2007, 01:56 PM
You missed the part when I edited......they have a rumored "open relationship", which probably means Peyton is having dirty 3 somes.

Cool if Peyton is having 3 somes. I say go for it Peyton.:bluelol:

Koopa
03-09-2007, 01:58 PM
No...far from the only or first one, Koopa. But rich, beautiful, and famous doesn't equate to happy and well balanced....you only have to look at the news to see that. Hey...who am I to know? Could turn out fine if he steps up, takes responsibility and is really a father to those kids. I just think he hasn't shown alot of maturity so far. :dunno:

having a father in your life is overrated lol, if you put all the time i've spent with my dad it wouldn't even equal up to a year, and i haven't seen or heard from him in 7 years........... and i grew up just fine

but, brady will be in these kids lives, he's said he's excited about it....... plus he wouldn't want to ruin his rep by not being a good father............

and why hasn't he shown maturity??? just cause he's having kids out of wedlock?? i don't see that as being immature

floodcitygirl
03-09-2007, 01:59 PM
I could be wrong Stillers, but somehow I doubt that your Mom conducted her social life like the average super-model type. Believe me when I tell you that I meant no disrespect to single Mothers in my post.

Black@Gold Forever32
03-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Keep Pimp'In Tom Keep Pimp'In.

If I was Tom Brady I would do the same.lol Hell I only have met two chicks that I have been with that I considered as wife material. The rest were just ho's. I just have been lucky to have no kids that I know of.lol

TEEMONT
03-09-2007, 02:03 PM
I could be wrong Stillers, but somehow I doubt that your Mom conducted her social life like the average super-model type. Believe me when I tell you that I meant no disrespect to single Mothers in my post.

Yeha but my mom wasn't around a lot either, she had two kids, and worked full time and went to school. Like I said, I doubt these kids will grow up with any less problems than they would have if Brady was around.

TEEMONT
03-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Besides...I would actually be offended if Ben is out using his celebrity status to get into several hot chikcs pants.

floodcitygirl
03-09-2007, 02:07 PM
and why hasn't he shown maturity??? just cause he's having kids out of wedlock?? i don't see that as being immatureIn my opinion, it shows a lack of maturity to father children outside of a commited relationship, let alone multiple children within a 6 month time period with multiple women. I think it's selfish. :2cents:

Black@Gold Forever32
03-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Like the women are not at fault also? Hey the women played a part in this to. It seems these chicks are alittle slutty to me. Which I know all about since most of the girls I have been with were sluts as well.lol

floodcitygirl
03-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Yeha but my mom wasn't around a lot either, she had two kids, and worked full time and went to school. Like I said, I doubt these kids will grow up with any less problems than they would have if Brady was around.So are you saying that it wouldn't have made a difference to you growing up to know that your Mom was out partying and screwing around instead of being with you? I would think that there would be a big difference to a kid between that and knowing that your Mom was gone because she's working her tail off to support your family and make things better for you. My Mom wasn't single but she did work, out of town most of the week, it would have made a difference to me.

floodcitygirl
03-09-2007, 02:20 PM
Like the women are not at fault also? Hey the women played a part in this to. It seems these chicks are alittle slutty to me.I'm not sure if this was responding to my post but, of course it's on the women too. I think they're just as selfish. I was just responding to the comments about Brady.

TEEMONT
03-09-2007, 02:21 PM
So are you saying that it wouldn't have made a difference to you growing up to know that your Mom was out partying and screwing around instead of being with you? I would think that there would be a big difference to a kid between that and knowing that your Mom was gone because she's working her tail off to support your family and make things better for you. My Mom wasn't single but she did work, out of town most of the week, it would have made a difference to me.

you think these kids are going to know their moms are out partying?

TEEMONT
03-09-2007, 02:22 PM
So, having sex is selfish now?

floodcitygirl
03-09-2007, 02:23 PM
you think these kids are going to know their moms are out partying?Yep....eventually.

Black@Gold Forever32
03-09-2007, 02:24 PM
I'm not sure if this was responding to my post but, of course it's on the women too. I think they're just as selfish. I was just responding to the comments about Brady.

I wasn't jumping your opinion Flood. Just saying before everybody knocks Tom for this that maybe we should just look at the womens role in this as well. The bottom line I just hope Tom is a good father to the kids and both women are good mothers.

floodcitygirl
03-09-2007, 02:25 PM
So, having sex is selfish now?:lol: I think I better go back and take some basic biology courses again. I didn't know you had to reproduce in order to have sex. Come to think of it, I think the nuns did teach that in my CCD classes! Do they still do that??? lol

floodcitygirl
03-09-2007, 02:29 PM
I wasn't jumping your opinion Flood. Just saying before everybody knocks Tom for this that maybe we should just look at the womens role in this as well. The bottom line I just hope Tom is a good father to the kids and both women are good mothers.:bigthumb: I didn't feel jumped. I just didn't want you to think that I put it all on the man. They're all of age and all responsible the same. I totally agree with your bottom line.

Black@Gold Forever32
03-09-2007, 02:30 PM
:bigthumb: I didn't feel jumped. I just didn't want you to think that I put it all on the man. They're all of age and all responsible the same. I totally agree with your bottom line.

Cool:bigthumb:

SteelerFan87
03-09-2007, 02:35 PM
There's a difference between Brady and Holmes. They come from completely different backgrounds, the women they slept with are different (Holmes's aren't famous, Brady's are), Brady tries to associate more with rich, "upper class" people, while Holmes probably still hangs out with the same people he always has, and yes, race probably is a factor as well, in terms of how it's percieved. A black WR having multiple kids with multiple women is considered more "the norm", while a white QB doing that is considered more "taboo". I mean, you know the celebrities and rich people Brady is always with will probably be whispering things behind his back.

TEEMONT
03-09-2007, 03:27 PM
:lol: I think I better go back and take some basic biology courses again. I didn't know you had to reproduce in order to have sex. Come to think of it, I think the nuns did teach that in my CCD classes! Do they still do that??? lol

So, you automatically assume that he didn't use a condom? Hell my wife was on birth control 7 months ago, and we see how well that worked out for us lol. Guess we were being selfish.

House of Steel
03-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Hey, I know birth control can fail. I gotten two women pregnant and one lost it on a miscarriage and another the same way. I was shocked. I am like here I am wearing one and here she is wearing one, and I was like, YO.......where did the hell did we screw up at? You can't trust them thing.

floodcitygirl
03-09-2007, 03:44 PM
So, you automatically assume that he didn't use a condom? Hell my wife was on birth control 7 months ago, and we see how well that worked out for us lol. Guess we were being selfish.You're applying things to yourself that I'm not putting on you. I don't compare you to Brady. Obviously you were in a commited relationship. Of course birth control can fail. If his failed twice in 6 months with 2 different women, he might want to consider switching methods or doubling up on them. lol

Koopa
03-09-2007, 11:43 PM
You're applying things to yourself that I'm not putting on you. I don't compare you to Brady. Obviously you were in a commited relationship. Of course birth control can fail. If his failed twice in 6 months with 2 different women, he might want to consider switching methods or doubling up on them. lol

he must have powerful sperm lol

floodcitygirl
03-09-2007, 11:52 PM
he must have powerful sperm lolHa! That's what I was thinking to myself when I wrote that but I didn't want to give him credit for anything! lol

BlacknGold Bleeder
03-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I am like here I am wearing one and here she is wearing one,

Dude, I got news for you if she's wearing one she ain't a she .... :hilarious:

Koopa
03-11-2007, 01:42 AM
AOL - Disputing reports that Gisele Bundchen is pregnant with Tom Brady's baby, the Bundchen family says it isn't true.

The $30 million catwalker's father as well as her sister, Raquel, told the media that the Brady baby buzz was bogus - Gisele is not pregnant with Brady's child.

"It is not true," G.'s papa, Valdir, told O Dia gossip columnist Sabrina Grimberg. "I speak with Gisele every day and she would have told me."

Meanwhile, sister Raquel told Ego.Globo.com that the family was shocked, just shocked, when they read the news on the Internet. "It is clear that Gisele is not pregnant. She is well and has lots of commitments (meaning modeling gigs)," said the supermodel's sis

TEEMONT
03-11-2007, 01:57 AM
You're applying things to yourself that I'm not putting on you. I don't compare you to Brady. Obviously you were in a commited relationship. Of course birth control can fail. If his failed twice in 6 months with 2 different women, he might want to consider switching methods or doubling up on them. lol

"doubling up" is actually worse than using just one. The friction bewtween the two condoms causes them to wear a lot quicker, making it easier to break and thus resulting in litttle Brady's.

BlitzburghNation
03-11-2007, 03:03 AM
"doubling up" is actually worse than using just one. The friction bewtween the two condoms causes them to wear a lot quicker, making it easier to break and thus resulting in litttle Brady's.

:lol: little bradys ,,,"Oh NO" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

floodcitygirl
03-11-2007, 03:11 AM
"doubling up" is actually worse than using just one. The friction bewtween the two condoms causes them to wear a lot quicker, making it easier to break and thus resulting in litttle Brady's.Ummmm....that's not what I meant by doubling up. lol

Steelersfan
03-11-2007, 03:33 AM
Back on track people!..........lol

tony hipchest
03-11-2007, 04:11 AM
of course her family is gonna deny her being pregnant. that sounds much better than saying she is having an abortion to protect glory boys image and to cover up his selfishness and irresponsibility.