PDA

View Full Version : reuben droughns? & my site!

jayson_wv
03-09-2007, 11:22 AM
hey all!

this is a great site. i live about 20 min. from pittsburgh in west virginia. first off i want to see what you guys think about this....i think pittsburgh should sign reuben droughns! cleveland just signed jamal anderson...for what reason i don't know...but it looks like droughns is gonna be up for grabs soon. the browns owe him like a million in bonuses in a day or two. i think he'd be like a bettis jr. and a real compliment to fast willie. he'd be a perfect off speed back and 3rd down back to parker. i think the offense would be near perfect then. well minus a nice tall receiver. plaxico,moss, OR CALVIN JOHNSON STYLE! let me know what you think. also.

i don't know if you guys would consider this spam or what. but i hope you leave it on here. these are truly great shirts for die hards and i am the owner of this website. www.lunaticshirts.com just click on football then steeler. we also have penguins, pitt and pirates shirts! these shirts are MORE EDGY and funny than the stuff you can buy anywhere else and i'm sure any true steeler fan will love them. if anyone has any shirt ideas, let me know, if we like it, we will make and send you a few for FREE! i would also like to be a sponsor on this forum if the price is right and that is allowed. mods are admins are welcome to emal me at jayson_wv@yahoo.com with info. thanks Jayson.

AZ_Steeler
03-09-2007, 11:30 AM
I doubt the Steelers would try and go after Rueben just because they resigned Najeh. Najeh is a great compliment to Parker and brings the Thunder while Willie supplies the lighting... The Steelers have other needs besides going after a RB on the market.

As for your spam... it probably depends on how much time you spend here. In other words... don't be a one hit wonder :bigthumb:

:welcome:

jayson_wv
03-09-2007, 11:33 AM
davenport is NOT the guy in my opinion and i think there is alot of room in the cap now. granted we don't spend too too much in the draft or with other free agents. i'm just not too impressed with davenport. he'd just ok in my book. i like john kuhn actually!!! kuhn is the man! i could already see black shirts with the text KUHN DOGS on them!

Koopa
03-09-2007, 11:38 AM
welcome.

and **** kuhn, he's a bum and will never be anything more than a practice squad player

and **** droughns

i rather draft, bush/hunt/leonard

TampaSteelGirl
03-09-2007, 12:12 PM
I like the shirt that says... Palmer touches Chad where he pees!! :hilarious:

TEEMONT
03-09-2007, 12:20 PM
welcome.

and **** kuhn, he's a bum and will never be anything more than a practice squad player

and **** droughns

So much substance koop.....

Koopa
03-09-2007, 12:20 PM
So much substance koop.....

yup just like this post.......

DIESELMAN
03-09-2007, 12:28 PM
welcome.

and **** droughns

Yeah I agree Koop, **** Droughns.....:tt02:

I like this t-shirt http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-68654479022311_1936_8241587

TEEMONT
03-09-2007, 12:40 PM
I doubt the Steelers would try and go after Rueben just because they resigned Najeh. Najeh is a great compliment to Parker and brings the Thunder while Willie supplies the lighting... The Steelers have other needs besides going after a RB on the market.
:welcome:

Pretty much what I would say....don't go after Droughns, he was washe dup after being in Denver anyways. Hell I could run for 1,000 yards in Denvers O. Stick with Najeh, and a possible draft pick as the back-ups. No reason to waste money on a guy like Droughns who is no better than a 3rd or 4th round pick that we coudl get this year.

Kuhn deserves a chance with the first stringers, IMO. I know he only has like one real game carry, but let him run in the pre-season, and give him a chance. It's easy to say **** droughns and **** Kuhn, there's your substance Koop.

House of Steel
03-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Who is Jamal Anderson??? You mean Jamal Lewis. Reuben Droughns is a washed up hasbeen that wouldn't do squat for us. No thank you, Najeh is a better compliment to Willie Parker, but we do need the address the need of a RB in the first four rounds of the draft. Leonard/Bush would be my big two key draftees. I am with Koop with his quote.

Black@Gold Forever32
03-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Jamal Anderson was a RB for the Falcons in the late 90's and early 2000's. He was on their Super Bowl team and did run for a **** load of yards that year. He blew out his ACL and was never the same.

Captcoolhand
03-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Who is Jamal Anderson??? You mean Jamal Lewis. Reuben Droughns is a washed up hasbeen that wouldn't do squat for us. No thank you, Najeh is a better compliment to Willie Parker, but we do need the address the need of a RB in the first four rounds of the draft. Leonard/Bush would be my big two key draftees. I am with Koop with his quote.
Dude, you are f*ck'n sick, Droughns is a beast. LJ couldn't do **** with the O-Line Cleveland has.
Lewis won't do **** neither:nono: that probably why he only agreed to 1 year:yesnod: keep his *** collecting money

Stairwayto7
03-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Droughns runs very hard, I was thinking the samething about him being a short yarage back, clevelands line sucked that was part of his problem, imagine how hard he would run against them

Ambridge
03-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Droughns runs very hard, I was thinking the samething about him being a short yarage back, clevelands line sucked that was part of his problem, imagine how hard he would run against them

Exactly!!
I'd take Droughns in a flash.
He rushed for over 1000yds in '05 and almost 800yds last season in '06 behind a pathetic Cleveland offensive line and probably would have got another 1000yds if he wouldn't have missed a game or two because of injuries.

Najeh Davenport is okay but he reminds me of an upscale Verron Haynes.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Forget about Droughns..

KFFL Breaking News

Browns Trade Droughns to Giants

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the New York Giants have acquired RB Reuben Droughns from the Cleveland Browns in exchange for WR Tim Carter.

jayson_wv
03-10-2007, 03:09 AM
yep droughns replaces tiki, he will have about 1,200 this season. and i did mean lewis. not sure why i mentioned the dirty bird!!! WTF!

jayson_wv
03-10-2007, 03:13 AM
and oh yea. told you my shirts were kinda sorta nasty!

SteelersWoman
03-10-2007, 04:08 AM
...if anyone has any shirt ideas, let me know, if we like it, we will make and send you a few for FREE! ...

1. There's no "Steeler Nation" (although there's a "Brown Nation", which I don't understand since there's no such thing lol) and Steeler Nation is a must have! There's only a select few teams that have nations, and we're one of 'em :P

2. Our colors are black and GOLD, but I notice the one shirt says something about the shirt being "yellow" whenever I'm thinking of the Steelers...

jayson_wv
03-11-2007, 10:49 PM
site isn't totally finished! how is there no brown nation? if someone buys the shirt, there is BAM a brown nation! and leave it to a woman to try to find things wrong with GREAT shirts haha j/k

you and my girlfriend would get along GREAT!