PDA

View Full Version : SA Draft Articles: everyone take someone

Blitzburgh55
03-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Everyone take a draft player and do a profile on them must be a possible Steeler Draftee no Brady Quinn

List:
Blitzburgh55 - Jarvis Moss
House of Steel- Brian Lenoard
BB2W- Tony Hunt
Ktrain- Michael Bush
DIESELMAN - LAWRENCE TIMMONS
Koopa- justin blalock

House of Steel
03-08-2007, 06:33 PM
House of Steel- Anthony Spencer

When is this due, Blitz?

Blitzburgh55
03-08-2007, 06:34 PM

When is this due, Blitz?

April 1st

House of Steel
03-08-2007, 06:37 PM
cool, plenty of time. This is a great idea of yours :bigthumb:

BB2W
03-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Does it have to be a guy projected to go in the first round?... If not, I'll do Tony Hunt.

Blitzburgh55
03-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Does it have to be a guy projected to go in the first round?... If not, I'll do Tony Hunt.

It can be anyone that you want or think the steelers might take NO PUNTERS

DIESELMAN
03-08-2007, 07:29 PM

You should let BGF32 do Spencer, thats his dogg and hes been talkin him up here, just a thought bro. :dunno:

Blitzburgh55
03-08-2007, 07:33 PM
You should let BGF32 do Spencer, thats his dogg and hes been talkin him up here, just a thought bro. :dunno:

Thought he was Ktrain guy

DIESELMAN
03-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Thought he was Ktrain guy

Nah, 32 has been talkin him up to being the #1 pick in the draft :lol: he got everyone here at SA wanting him in the first round. I think ktrain is into punters :lol:

Blitzburgh55
03-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Nah, 32 has been talkin him up to being the #1 pick in the draft :lol: he got everyone here at SA wanting him in the first round.

NOT ME:tt02: :tt02:

K Train
03-08-2007, 07:44 PM
haha i like spencer alot, 32 got me started though. i like sepulaveda alot to but as a 4th-6th rounder lol

Blitzburgh55
03-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Well Dieslman who r u taking and Ktrain you

K Train
03-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Michael bush

DIESELMAN
03-08-2007, 08:02 PM
I'll do OLB Timmons

Koopa
03-08-2007, 08:20 PM
NOT ME:tt02: :tt02:

that's because you are young and for you to like someone they need to be popular and well known

howcome we can't do a punter??? punters are important to a team, and it's possible we could end up drafting one of the top 2 punters this year

anyway i'll do

justin blalock

K Train
03-08-2007, 08:40 PM
seriously a punter is a major part of a ST unit.....if you have a guy who can boot a ball 60 yards with a 6 second hangtime you have a superstar. Sepulveda is jacked, hes like 6-4 and runs a 4.4, he not only has a huge leg but he can run down a ball carrier. I make a joke out of the whole thing, but i really want sepulveda

House of Steel
03-08-2007, 08:43 PM
I will switch to Brian Leonard, give BGF32 His man.

K Train
03-08-2007, 08:46 PM
yeah leonard thats my other guy lol

House of Steel
03-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Is your brain in la la land, K train? Get your head out of your ***. :rofl: Oh wait, maybe Jessica got you in la la land. Nevermind. :lol:

Blitzburgh55
03-08-2007, 08:51 PM
that's because you are young and for you to like someone they need to be popular and well known

howcome we can't do a punter??? punters are important to a team, and it's possible we could end up drafting one of the top 2 punters this year

anyway i'll do

justin blalock

I really dont watch too much college football i read different scouting reports and sutff i wans Jarvis Moss i had never even heard of him before a month ago

Also a punter can either punt the ball well or not you can write a whole article about a punter its not like they do the 40 yard dash and drills its just punting

Black@Gold Forever32
03-08-2007, 08:52 PM

Thanks for looking out Diesel. Thats why you're my bro.:bigthumb: Its alright though and House can have Spencer. I have said my piece of Anthony Spencer enough on this site.:bluelol: I got the Spencer train rolling.lol I never said Spencer was the number 1 pick though.:bluelol: Even though I was Pimp'In him hard.

I'm going to go with Adam Carriker since he has been getting so much talk lately.

Black@Gold Forever32
03-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Let House have Spencer.lol Its no thing really. I have said my piece on the Steelers drafting Anthony Spencer. My mission was accomplished to bring him attention to him at SA before they started hyping him at the combine.

K Train
03-08-2007, 08:56 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/p/danielsepulveda.html

read on him and tell me hes not everything you want in a punter. he ran a 4.7, put up 25 reps at 225 and he lit up the sky at the senior bowl lol, i know i might be hypin the **** out of him but i want him in black and gold lol.....goddamnit get on with the draft!

Black@Gold Forever32
03-08-2007, 08:58 PM
read on him and tell me hes not everything you want in a punter. he ran a 4.7, put up 25 reps at 225 and he lit up the sky at the senior bowl lol, i know i might be hypin the **** out of him but i want him in black and gold lol.....goddamnit get on with the draft!

Dude you sold me on him. I'm not one for drafting punters since you can usually find a good one without drafting one. But the Steelers are going to get extra picks anyway so lets just draft this guy. Hell spend a 4th on him.:bluelol:

Blitzburgh55
03-08-2007, 08:59 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/p/danielsepulveda.html

Dose it matter about how fast he is and he can lift
Lifting = Arm Stretgh
Punting= Foot Stregth

K Train
03-08-2007, 09:01 PM
what do you mean that doesnt matter????? hes fast so he can get down the field....hes strong so he can make tackles, i didnt think i had to mention he can boot a football 60 yards consistantly.

Koopa
03-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Dose it matter about how fast he is and he can lift
Lifting = Arm Stretgh
Punting= Foot Stregth

yes it does matter, a punter is the last line of defense, if you have a good fast punter he can make an important tackle, and this dude is a beast he could end up killing someone lol

it's obvious you don't know much about football other then what is show on espn

Black@Gold Forever32
03-08-2007, 09:03 PM
what do you mean that doesnt matter????? hes fast so he can get down the field....hes strong so he can make tackles, i didnt think i had to mention he can boot a football 60 yards consistantly.

:cabbagepatch:Anthony Spencer and Ktrains punter and it would be the perfect draft for us.:cabbagepatch:

Blitzburgh55
03-08-2007, 09:03 PM
I never said he was a bad punter but all the little stuff dosent matter

K Train
03-08-2007, 09:05 PM
:cabbagepatch:Anthony Spencer and Ktrains punter and it would be the perfect draft for us.:cabbagepatch:

you will refer to him by name damnit!

Black@Gold Forever32
03-08-2007, 09:06 PM
yes it does matter, a punter is the last line of defense, if you have a good fast punter he can make an important tackle, and this dude is a beast he could end up killing someone lol

it's obvious you don't know much about football other then what is show on espn

What are you talking about Koopa having a punter that can actually tackle unlike Gardocki isn't important.:bluelol: I hope you know I'm just joking with you.

For Blitz, yes the punters main job is to punt the ball a very long way and to be accurate. Plus you don't want to out kick your coverage. But it would be nice to have a punter that can actually make a tackle when called upon.

Black@Gold Forever32
03-08-2007, 09:07 PM
you will refer to him by name damnit!

lol I can't remember how its spelled and I'm to lazy tonight to look it up.:bluelol:

K Train
I never said he was a bad punter but all the little stuff dosent matter

all the little stuff does matter, stuff like him being smart and a hard worker, and all the little stats show what a good athlete he is....especially for the position he plays......i dont see why you cant give the guy credit for being a good football player just because hes a punter :dunno:

Blitzburgh55
What are you talking about Koopa having a punter that can actually tackle unlike Gardocki isn't important.:bluelol: I hope you know I'm just joking with you.

For Blitz, yes the punters main job is to punt the ball a very long way and to be accurate. Plus you don't want to out kick your coverage. But it would be nice to have a punter that can actually make a tackle when called upon.

Let me tell if there are too many plays that the punter has to make a tackle we need some new special teams players

Black@Gold Forever32
03-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Let me tell if there are too many plays that the punter has to make a tackle we need some new special teams players

I guess you havn't paid attention to our special teams the last few years? We need some new special teams players.:bluelol: The Steelers coverage units sucked this past year.lol

Besides he is the top rated punter in the draft.:bigthumb:

K Train
03-08-2007, 09:10 PM

the point is this guy doesnt bitch out, he goes down the field and gets in the action lol

Black@Gold Forever32
03-08-2007, 09:11 PM
the point is this guy doesnt bitch out, he goes down the field and gets in the action lol

Thats a good point.:bigthumb:

K Train
03-08-2007, 09:12 PM
lol I can't remember how its spelled and I'm to lazy tonight to look it up.:bluelol:

DANIEL SEPULVEDA!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
03-08-2007, 09:14 PM
DANIEL SEPULVEDA!!!!

Thanks Ktrain you smartass.:bluelol: Just joking with you. As for Daniel I should remember that since thats my first name.lol Ok Sepulveda is the last name. Got it and thanks again. Dude its usually I don't care to remember punters only when they **** up.:bluelol:

K Train
03-08-2007, 09:21 PM
well make an exception....hes a superstar lol

BB2W
03-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Do we PM these to you when we're done, or are you gonna start a new thread to post them in?

We need more participants!... There are plenty of prospects left. :redcool:

Blitzburgh55
03-10-2007, 12:09 AM
No you can post your own thread