PDA

View Full Version : Greatest use of steroid denials.....

DIESELMAN
03-07-2007, 10:02 PM
1. Rafael Palmeiro: "I have never used steroids. Period. I do not know how to say it any more clearly than that."

2. Mark McGwire: "I'm not going to go into the past or talk about my past. I'm here to make a positive influence on this."

3. Alex Sanchez, the first major league player suspended for steroid use: "I'm going to fight it because I've never taken steroids or anything like that."

4. Jason Giambi: "I know the fans might want more, but at this present time because of all the legal matters, I can't get into specifics. Someday, hopefully, I will be able to."

5. Ryan Franklin, one of the 14 big league players suspended for steroid use: "There's got to be a flaw in the system."

6. Gary Matthews Jr.: "When I get more information from my people, I can go from there. If I don't have all the information, it puts me in a bad position."

7. Juan Rincon, among those suspended for steroid use in 2005: "I would never knowingly compromise my position within Major League Baseball or jeopardize my relationship with the Minnesota Twins organization or the relationships that I enjoy with my teammates."

8. Barry Bonds, speaking to the BALCO grand jury about the use of substances given to him: "And I was like, to me, it didn't even work. You know me, I'm 39 years old. I'm dealing with pain. All I want is pain relief, you know? And you know, to recover, you know, night games to day games. That's it. And I didn't think the stuff worked. I was like, 'Dude, whatever,' but he was my friend. ... If it's a steroid, it's not working."

:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

kgreen
03-07-2007, 10:29 PM
:lol: I love Palmero's! "I never used steriods. Period." :lol: :lol: :dullidea: :dullidea: :dullidea:

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-07-2007, 11:51 PM
This is important how?

SteelerFan87
03-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Palmeiro is the ultimate ****tard. Congrats moron, you had a possible hall of fame career, you had already acomplished just about everything you were going to acomplish, you were at the end of your career, with nothing to gain from taking steroids or continuing to take steroids, the government was investigating you, and YOU STILL TOOK THEM and got caught, totally destroying everything you had acomplished. Dumbass.

DIESELMAN
03-08-2007, 03:54 AM
This is important how?

Steroid use will always be a subject to be talked about. Doesn't matter if you think its important or not :nahnah: :lol:

Steelersfan
03-08-2007, 04:09 AM
I agree. Some people think it is OK for players to take the stuff. Personally I don't think it is.

Black@Gold Forever32
03-08-2007, 01:58 PM
I just think there is more important things for the Gov. to concentrate on then steroids in pro sports. Plus for years players in all sports probably have been taking the **** and now its a big deal. I just don't care and don't let effect my joy in watching sports.

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-08-2007, 04:27 PM
They have been taking steroids since the 80's. Players still do it today. Test or No test. I really do not see why it is such a big deal.