PDA

View Full Version : Brad Johnson,,,,,,,,

BlitzburghNation
03-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Just signed with the cowturd's :greengrin: they also resigned gramatica :lol:

AZ_Steeler
03-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Why would they cut one old dude and sign another old dude? :dunno: Whatever?

Doesn't make sense, I think if anyone was going to help groom Romo that Bledsoe, with a restructure, would have been the better fit than Johnson. I guess that is why I sit behind a Monitor :)

Koopa
03-06-2007, 05:20 PM
it makes since to me, brad johnson knows he's done, and he's being signed to help tutor homo, whereas bledsoe thinks he still can be a starter in this league and that wouldn't help the cowboys having a guy that's not happy

Ambridge
03-06-2007, 06:25 PM
Why would they cut one old dude and sign another old dude? :dunno: Whatever?

Doesn't make sense, I think if anyone was going to help groom Romo that Bledsoe, with a restructure, would have been the better fit than Johnson. I guess that is why I sit behind a Monitor :)

The thought of Romo going down with a injury and Brad Johnson having to step in at some point next season should have been enough to scare the hell out of Jerry Jones not to make this deal.

I agree that even though Drew Bledsoe sucks....Brad Johnson rates higher on the "Suck-o-Meter".

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-06-2007, 06:33 PM
The thought of Romo going down with a injury and Brad Johnson having to step in at some point next season should have been enough to scare the hell out of Jerry Jones not to make this deal.

I agree that even though Drew Bledsoe sucks....Brad Johnson rates higher on the "Suck-o-Meter".

Wait til TO starts bitching cause Brad cannot get him the ball. :lol: If Romo is benched or injured.