PDA

View Full Version : PORTER SCHEDULED

BlitzburghNation
03-05-2007, 08:33 PM
To meet with them :bengalssuck: on wednesday :banging: Let's hope he doesn't wind up in the jungle :pray: That would be a :greenkick:

K Train
03-05-2007, 08:36 PM
i would hate him forever.....damn i cant even imagine

BlitzburghRockCity
03-05-2007, 08:40 PM
It's not like he'll sign with them right away, he's got a bunch of teams courting him but he's going to check them all out so he covers all the bases. If the dude signs with them I'll wish death on both of his knees every night before I go to sleep !

K Train
03-05-2007, 08:41 PM
that might sound horrible, but i agree

BlitzburghRockCity
03-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Oh Im sure it sounds real horrible and I probably shouldn't say it but damnit he needs to leave the AFCN. He was here, he hated the bengals and browns and talked trash on them all the time, yet now you consider going to play for them?

I know trash talking is part of his game no matter who the opponent is but still, the dude spent 9 years hating them on the field regardless.

BlacknGold Bleeder
03-05-2007, 08:43 PM
If the dude signs with them I'll wish death on both of his knees every night before I go to sleep !

As much as you worship him this is never gonna happen,:bluelol:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-05-2007, 08:45 PM
As much as you worship him this is never gonna happen,:bluelol:

Im hoping my worship him status ;) helps him realize he needs to get out of the AFCN, its a deathwish for his career.

That's it, Im calling his cell phone now !

Hburg
03-05-2007, 09:00 PM
I just realized.........this puts a death to my "Joey Porter Kill" stories.......

I'm gonna have to find a new defensive badass, and I love Troy, but he's too quiet! :lol:

BuFu

K Train
03-05-2007, 09:03 PM
here he is
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n45/K-Train89/ASmith.jpg

floodcitygirl
03-05-2007, 09:24 PM
To meet with them :bengalssuck: on wednesday :banging: Let's hope he doesn't wind up in the jungle :pray: That would be a :greenkick:This would be a nightmare!

SteelersfaninPhilly
03-05-2007, 09:33 PM
It's not like he'll sign with them right away, he's got a bunch of teams courting him but he's going to check them all out so he covers all the bases. If the dude signs with them I'll wish death on both of his knees every night before I go to sleep !

That it? That is tame. :hilarious: Hell I reported on a ratbirds mb. That Ray Lewis was stabbed to death on a detroit street corner. The night before super bowl XL. Portapotty will probably go with the team. Who pays him the most.

SteelersWoman
03-06-2007, 03:39 AM
It's hard to believe he'd even go into talks with them--regardless of the money!!!

SteelerFan87
03-06-2007, 04:10 AM
I'd be surprised if the Bengals signed him. They run a 4-3, they need a weak side LB, which doesn't really fit Porter's strengths well, and I don't think they'll be able to outspend some of the other teams who want him. I think he's a much better fit in Miami, Arizona, or San Francisco.

steelcurtaingal
03-06-2007, 09:04 AM
i will be so ticked if he goes tot he bengals, or anybody in the AFC north. why cant he go to the NFC, just so i can still be a partial fan of him.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-06-2007, 09:53 AM
If reports of him signing with the Dolphins are true today, then we don't have to worry about this.

BBG7
03-06-2007, 09:55 AM
If reports of him signing with the Dolphins are true today, then we don't have to worry about this.

I hope these reports are true and if they are Congrats to Peezy!