PDA

View Full Version : Shanahan gets another RB in Denver...

BlitzburghRockCity
03-05-2007, 04:40 PM
KFFL:

Broncos | Henry signed to five-year, $12 million deal
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:03:51 -0800

ESPNews reports the Denver Broncos have signed RB Travis Henry (Titans) to a five-year contract worth $12 million.

The Broncos usually seem to take a RB on the edge, or a guy that maybe falls out of favor somewhere else and turns them into a superstar in their system. I swear Shanahan could make a RB out of pee wee Herman if he had to :lol:

Koopa
03-05-2007, 04:42 PM
i think the titans were stupid for cutting him, i know he had a huge bonus coming but he's the only good back they have, lendale has the talent to be great but doesn't have heart.......and chris brown has always sucked lol......... oh well....now the broncos keep getting better.............damn them........

Captcoolhand
03-05-2007, 06:58 PM
If it wasn't for injuries, Henry wouldn't be so underated:yesnod: I was kinda of surised with the signing after hearing all the guys they had schedule to see them this week

BlitzburghRockCity
03-05-2007, 07:33 PM
They're putting alot into Lendale White so hopefully he'll produce for them or Vince Young is going to have no running game to help him out.

Black@Gold Forever32
03-05-2007, 07:36 PM
They're putting alot into Lendale White so hopefully he'll produce for them or Vince Young is going to have no running game to help him out.

Plus Vince Young lost Drew Bennett. So right now Mr. Young doesn't have any RB's or WR's to help him out.:bluelol: Yea LenDale White still could be a good NFL RB. But he has to get into better shape. He was out shape last year and it showed on the field. I'm so glad the Steelers passed on White.

Koopa
03-05-2007, 08:22 PM
good thing vince young wins games by himself :lol:....... they could draft bush, hunt, or leonard in the second to replace henry........ i don't think they are putting much in lendale, it's obvious he has no passion for the game, he's just a fat **** getting paid

BlitzburghNation
03-05-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm so glad the Steelers passed on White.

"OH Yeah" :clap:

Ambridge
03-06-2007, 09:25 AM
If it wasn't for injuries, Henry wouldn't be so underated:yesnod: I was kinda of surised with the signing after hearing all the guys they had schedule to see them this week

Travis Henry is one tough SOB.
I think it was his last year in Buffalo when he played part of the season with a fracture in his leg and was still able to be effective on the field.

He should have a huge season in Denver.