PDA

View Full Version : Officailly Thomas went from scum to, well...scum again

K Train
03-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Adalius thomas reaches agreement with patriots, just announced on espn

BlitzburghRockCity
03-02-2007, 11:00 PM
As cheap as the pats are Im surprised Robert Kraft paid Thomas anywhere near what he wanted.

BlackGold4vr
03-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Adalius thomas reaches agreement with patriots, just announced on espn

This is a little confusing. Tom Brady restructured his salary last year so they could resign Branch and they still wouldn't pay the guy (and they also didn't give Tom his money back). Now they go out and pay for one of the higher priced free agents? Doesn't make sense to me! Anyone know what kinda money they are giving him? :scratch:

Koopa
03-02-2007, 11:18 PM
This is a little confusing. Tom Brady restructured his salary last year so they could resign Branch and they still wouldn't pay the guy (and they also didn't give Tom his money back). Now they go out and pay for one of the higher priced free agents? Doesn't make sense to me! Anyone know what kinda money they are giving him? :scratch:

brady restructured, they didn't take his money away, he still gonna get every penny on his contract....

and **** the pats, who cares who they sign, they still ain't **** lol.....their little run is over

K Train
03-02-2007, 11:23 PM
yeah **** them, but im sure he got some good money because they beat out the 49ers

tony hipchest
03-03-2007, 01:38 AM
lol. thomas will make more in his 1st year than bruschi or vrabel did in their last 4. some call them team players... i call them suckers.