PDA

View Full Version : More Info On Peezy, All Steeler News & The Combine

Steelerlyn
02-28-2007, 10:20 PM
This came in my email, I have always found SCI to be very informative.

Dear steelerlyn@aol.com (Steelerlyn),

Did you miss out on any of our extensive combine coverage? Do you know who the Steelers are looking at? Do you know who were the fastest players at the combine? We have all of this and much more covered for you as we were in Indianapolis for the entire combine.

Check Scout.com's complete combine coverage recap here:

http://nflexperts.scout.com/3/2007Combine.html

With free agency only days away, stay on top of all the latest Steelers breaking news, rumors and much more by visiting SteelCityInsider.com. You can visit us here:

http://steelers.scout.com

Thank You,
SteelCityInsider.com and Scout.com

Scout.com - Always on our Game

Koopa
02-28-2007, 10:56 PM
why do ppl call him peezy??? i think it's the dumbest nickname ever :lol:

K Train
02-28-2007, 11:01 PM
ive never called him peezy.....how long has this been goin on lol

SteelerFan87
02-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Apparently that's what the Steelers players and coaches call him, so if you don't like it, take it up with them. :lol: :dunno:

Koopa
02-28-2007, 11:03 PM
ive never called him peezy.....how long has this been goin on lol

:dunno: i keep seeing ppl refer to him as that........ i let it slide until now lol, who came up with that dumb name lol

Koopa
02-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Apparently that's what the Steelers players and coaches call him, so if you don't like it, take it up with them. :lol: :dunno:

if that's the case, that name should stay in the lockerroom and never be brought out again lol

K Train
02-28-2007, 11:06 PM
lol you here that everyone....koop let this go on long enough....IT ENDS NOW lol

SteelerFan87
02-28-2007, 11:24 PM
lol you here that everyone....koop let this go on long enough....IT ENDS NOW lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tony hipchest
02-28-2007, 11:36 PM
:dunno: i keep seeing ppl refer to him as that........ i let it slide until now lol, who came up with that dumb name lolits a take on the slang/pig latin snoop dog popularized around 93-95. "fo sheezy ma nizzy" was almost his catch phrase and eventually evolved to the "fo shizzle ma nizzle" we hear today, however the name "peezy" stuck.

sounds better than "pizzle" right?

SteelersWoman
03-01-2007, 05:08 AM
....sounds better than "pizzle" right?

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: