PDA

View Full Version : Cowher making sure Steelers remain hungry

PITT23
08-22-2006, 06:07 PM
ESPN.com is doing a report on every NFL team's training camp and today was the Steelers. Here's the link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp06/columns/story?columnist=smith_michael&id=2557275) to the story. It reinforces the fact that Cowher is commited to winning this year and won't let anything else distract this team.

AZ_Steeler
08-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Cool Story!

Cowher has always done a good job of getting the team motivated and getting them to focus one game at a time. I hope he starts focusing on more than one season at a time though ;)

Whenever I talk of Cowher, I always say he is the type of personality to get anyone motivated to step on the field!!! He's one awesome dude!

BlitzburghRockCity
08-22-2006, 06:20 PM
Bill is a master motivator, he's proved that year after year. He's energetic, upbeat, a players coach, he knows how to get through to them. They may still have lapses of intensity here and there but overall he knows what they need and has a good feel for the team.

SteelCityMan786
08-22-2006, 06:32 PM
Bill is a master motivator, he's proved that year after year. He's energetic, upbeat, a players coach, he knows how to get through to them. They may still have lapses of intensity here and there but overall he knows what they need and has a good feel for the team.

Exactly man, or else why would the Steelers Record in the past 2 years be 31-7.

Steelersfan
08-23-2006, 01:13 AM
Exactly man, or else why would the Steelers Record in the past 2 years be 31-7.

Big Ben!.......lol and Bill of course.......:tt02:

Prosdo
08-23-2006, 02:17 AM
Bill is a great leader. I wouldn't expect anything less from him.